Calling API

Have a question about Bullhorn's HTTP based APIs? You've found the right place.

API Update [posted on December 13, 2012]:

This version of the Bullhorn APIs should no longer be used.

All new work should be done using Bullhorn's REST or Web Services APIs. For more information please visit: http://developer.bullhorn.com/documentation

Bullhorn REST API provides a simpler and faster way for developers to build applications that interact with the Bullhorn platform and is used by Bullhorn Inc. to develop features of the Bullhorn ATS/CRM application.

Of the BullhornSTAFFING HTTP API interfaces listed below, our analysis shows that the following are most commonly used by developers:

Resume Parsing API
Published Job Data (XML)
The interface to these will continue to work as is because Bullhorn will replace the back end to use REST API. The URLs for these 2 specific APIs may change in the 2nd half of 2013; developers may require to update their applications to use the new URLs.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons

capri

Calling API

Postby capri » Fri May 11, 2007 7:38 pm

Hi,

Does bullhorn provide calling API like Telephonic API where by can create a list of cadidates that i need to call and when i push a button, it automatically goes calling those cadidates if that cadidate is not there leave a pre-recorded message in their voice mail box and in bullhorn add the note that we made a call to that cadidate.

cseibert
Bullhorn Employee

Postby cseibert » Mon May 14, 2007 10:18 am

Right now we don't do much with automated telephone systems, even in the Bullhorn application itself. The only functionality that exists around phones is the TAPI integration, which allows you to dial from a Bullhorn contact record. However, it doesn't do any automated messages or voicemail, etc.

What you could do is use the API to pull candidates based on some criterea (ie, your report), and run something locally to dial phones and leave messages, if you have that capability.

You would probably use the Candidate/Contact Lookup API.

erp
User

Re: Calling API

Postby erp » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 am

If any one has tried this solution, Can you please share your experience.
it would have been nice to have built in integration with trixbox / fonality click-to-call etc...as this VOIP is the current / next generation telephony.

in absence of such feature, I am willing to have a developer work on below customization. if any one trued such approach, please let me know.

I would like to have user setup a tearsheet.
2) have a local script on PC to pull contacts from tearsheet ( name passed as parameter)
3) have tapi start dialing each number.
4) if it goes to VM. have TAPI leave a message, ( conditional check in the script)
5) using Addnote API, add a note on contact record that we left a message.
6) if call does go thru, give user a pop-up text box to type in their comments ( conditional, based on TAPI return status)
7) use Addnote API to add this note.
8) and keep rolling thru the list.

jennymoore
User

Postby jennymoore » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:12 am

You can try out a CTI solution called Callinize. It offers some of the features you're looking for like screen pop up on inbound and outbound calls as well as click to dial. It offers integration for Bullhorn and Fonality as well. If you need a list of the other integrations they support you can check them here https://www.callinize.com/integrations/bullhorn/

pmularski
Bullhorn Support Staff

Postby pmularski » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please be aware that Callinize is not a registered Bullhorn Marketplace Partner, and as such is not a supported data integration. As this is the case, please ensure you use utmost due diligence when it comes to your business data.

Jennymoore, I have sent your contact information to the Bullhorn Marketplace and Strategic Alliance team. I am not removing your post at this time, but that may change depending on the feedback I receive from internal management.
Patrick Mularski
Senior Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
Bullhorn Support Contact Numbers
US: 617-478-9126
UK: 44 800 032 2848
Australia: 61 28 073 5089
International: 617-478-9131

Return to “Legacy API Suite Support”