AddUserProfilesAPI Timeout

Have a question about Bullhorn's HTTP based APIs? You've found the right place.

API Update [posted on December 13, 2012]:

This version of the Bullhorn APIs should no longer be used.

All new work should be done using Bullhorn's REST or Web Services APIs. For more information please visit: http://developer.bullhorn.com/documentation

Bullhorn REST API provides a simpler and faster way for developers to build applications that interact with the Bullhorn platform and is used by Bullhorn Inc. to develop features of the Bullhorn ATS/CRM application.

Of the BullhornSTAFFING HTTP API interfaces listed below, our analysis shows that the following are most commonly used by developers:

Resume Parsing API
Published Job Data (XML)
The interface to these will continue to work as is because Bullhorn will replace the back end to use REST API. The URLs for these 2 specific APIs may change in the 2nd half of 2013; developers may require to update their applications to use the new URLs.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons

aperlstein
User

AddUserProfilesAPI Timeout

Post by aperlstein » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:40 pm

I am getting the following error while trying to submit new candidates to the AddUserProfilesAPI. I have not changed my code for this function in quite some time and now I am receiving this error anytime I submit a candidate. Any help you could provide is much appreciated.

Server: sl2app1
Datasource: BULLHORN_LG322
Database: BULLHORN630
URL: /BullhornStaffing/Update/AddUserProfilesAPI.cfm?
Refererring URL:
Diagnostics:
The request has exceeded the allowable time limit Tag: cfoutput <br>The error occurred on line 1023.

Rootcause:
The request has exceeded the allowable time limit Tag: cfoutput

Detail:

Raw Trace:

C:\jrun4\servers\Bullhorn_2\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\BullhornSTAFFING\Update\AddUserProfilesAPI.cfm
C:\jrun4\servers\Bullhorn_2\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\BullhornSTAFFING\Update\AddUserProfilesAPI.cfm

apsmith
Site Admin

Re: AddUserProfilesAPI Timeout

Post by apsmith » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 pm

This is a performance issue, please submit this to Bullhorn Support.
Andrew Smith
Director, Technical Operations
Developer Forum Admin