Invalid data for CFSQLTYPE...Need help with an error message

Have a question about Bullhorn's HTTP based APIs? You've found the right place.

API Update [posted on December 13, 2012]:

This version of the Bullhorn APIs should no longer be used.

All new work should be done using Bullhorn's REST or Web Services APIs. For more information please visit: http://developer.bullhorn.com/documentation

Bullhorn REST API provides a simpler and faster way for developers to build applications that interact with the Bullhorn platform and is used by Bullhorn Inc. to develop features of the Bullhorn ATS/CRM application.

Of the BullhornSTAFFING HTTP API interfaces listed below, our analysis shows that the following are most commonly used by developers:

Resume Parsing API
Published Job Data (XML)
The interface to these will continue to work as is because Bullhorn will replace the back end to use REST API. The URLs for these 2 specific APIs may change in the 2nd half of 2013; developers may require to update their applications to use the new URLs.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons

scovell
User

Invalid data for CFSQLTYPE...Need help with an error message

Post by scovell » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:33 pm

I am not a developer or a programmer so I was not sure which forum to use...so I posted it in both.
I'm a Bullhorn customer/administrator and am having trouble getting an answer from Bullhorn support or from our developer regarding an error message that has come up while testing a new form on our website that adds candidates to our Bullhorn database. I added a test candidate and cannot view it in the "overview" on the profile or make any changes in the edit area. In Bullhorn, when I click "save" after making any changes I get an error. The error may refer to one of my fields that is set up wrong...but I can't tell which one. There are a couple of other items that didn't happen when the profile was uploaded to Bullhorn.
1) dateAvailable did not come over
2) the resume did not populate the resume area on the profile
3) the right side bar did not populate with all of the available info. (the category and primary owner did fill in)....my developer is checking on the parsing feature
THIS IS THE ERROR
"Error ""Invalid data for CFSQLTYPE CF_SQL_INTEGER."" at C:\jrun4\servers\Bullhorn_2\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\cfusion\CustomTags\BullhornPro\Entity\BHEntityUpdate.cfm, line 293."

Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Thanks, Sue C