Problems with resume upload today?

Have a question about Bullhorn's HTTP based APIs? You've found the right place.

API Update [posted on December 13, 2012]:

This version of the Bullhorn APIs should no longer be used.

All new work should be done using Bullhorn's REST or Web Services APIs. For more information please visit: http://developer.bullhorn.com/documentation

Bullhorn REST API provides a simpler and faster way for developers to build applications that interact with the Bullhorn platform and is used by Bullhorn Inc. to develop features of the Bullhorn ATS/CRM application.

Of the BullhornSTAFFING HTTP API interfaces listed below, our analysis shows that the following are most commonly used by developers:

Resume Parsing API
Published Job Data (XML)
The interface to these will continue to work as is because Bullhorn will replace the back end to use REST API. The URLs for these 2 specific APIs may change in the 2nd half of 2013; developers may require to update their applications to use the new URLs.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons

BCodd
User

Problems with resume upload today?

Post by BCodd » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm having continuing problems with file attachments to Bullhorn via the legacy API, which have been occurring all day today Jan 24, 2012 since about 9 am Eastern. I know there have been system-wide problems with attachments today, but according to System Status they are now resolved. Could there be residual issues still impacting the legacy API? (I am writing this at 4:40pm Eastern).

Bart Codd
The Hired Guns
bcodd@thehiredguns.com