Contact Emails

Have a question about Bullhorn's HTTP based APIs? You've found the right place.

API Update [posted on December 13, 2012]:

This version of the Bullhorn APIs should no longer be used.

All new work should be done using Bullhorn's REST or Web Services APIs. For more information please visit: http://developer.bullhorn.com/documentation

Bullhorn REST API provides a simpler and faster way for developers to build applications that interact with the Bullhorn platform and is used by Bullhorn Inc. to develop features of the Bullhorn ATS/CRM application.

Of the BullhornSTAFFING HTTP API interfaces listed below, our analysis shows that the following are most commonly used by developers:

Resume Parsing API
Published Job Data (XML)
The interface to these will continue to work as is because Bullhorn will replace the back end to use REST API. The URLs for these 2 specific APIs may change in the 2nd half of 2013; developers may require to update their applications to use the new URLs.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons

Karen.Swanson
User

Contact Emails

Post by Karen.Swanson » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:55 am

Is there a way to collect multiple contact names and emails with one call? We want to pass it to a email server for skill marketing
Thank you

jp.dowd
User

Re: Contact Emails

Post by jp.dowd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Hello Karen,
Would something like a candidate search be what you are looking for?

http://www.bullhornstaffing.com/Bullhor ... PITest.cfm

or a Candidate/Client Profile

http://www.bullhornstaffing.com/Bullhor ... PITest.cfm

If these do not give you what you are looking for could you elaborate a little more on what you would like to get?

J.P.

Karen.Swanson
User

Post by Karen.Swanson » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi J.P.
We want to do mass emails for skill marketing..but we want to create the emails outside of Bullhorn to be able to programically design them. So we would like to allow the user to create a tear sheet or Distribution list that we can grab via an API..and then use that as an address list for our generated Skill Market email program. Right now the APIs I think is one to one relationship so I would only get one email/name at a time...I would like a list
Thank you

jp.dowd
User

Post by jp.dowd » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi Karen,

There are a few options, you can use broad searches in the candidates to get the email addresses. You could also create a custom report that you could then export. The custom report would give you more control but would take more effort to initially set up.

J.P.

Karen.Swanson
User

Post by Karen.Swanson » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi J.P.

The issue is that we want to automate this ,,,not have to create it. Which is why we wish to have API...but I do not think there is one available
Thanks