C# Example Needed

Have a question about Bullhorn's HTTP based APIs? You've found the right place.

API Update [posted on December 13, 2012]:

This version of the Bullhorn APIs should no longer be used.

All new work should be done using Bullhorn's REST or Web Services APIs. For more information please visit: http://developer.bullhorn.com/documentation

Bullhorn REST API provides a simpler and faster way for developers to build applications that interact with the Bullhorn platform and is used by Bullhorn Inc. to develop features of the Bullhorn ATS/CRM application.

Of the BullhornSTAFFING HTTP API interfaces listed below, our analysis shows that the following are most commonly used by developers:

Resume Parsing API
Published Job Data (XML)
The interface to these will continue to work as is because Bullhorn will replace the back end to use REST API. The URLs for these 2 specific APIs may change in the 2nd half of 2013; developers may require to update their applications to use the new URLs.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons

random_developer
User

C# Example Needed

Post by random_developer » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Hello,

I'm looking to get an example of how to submit form data for a candidate using WebClient or something similar.
I've been able to submit form data alone but not with a file attachment. (multipart/form-data)
I can't find any clear code examples that are even in the ballpark.

Thank you,
RD

s.emmons
User

Re: C# Example Needed

Post by s.emmons » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Hi random_developer,

The Legacy API is being deprecated on July 15th, 2014. All new development should be done using the REST API or WebServices 2.5

Of the BullhornSTAFFING HTTP API (Legacy) interfaces listed below, our analysis shows that the following are most commonly used by developers:

Resume Parsing API
Published Job Data (XML)
Data Export API
Template Lookup API
People Template API
Corporation Template API

The interface to these will continue to work as is because Bullhorn will replace the back end to use REST API.

Sincerely,
Sam Emmons
Enterprise Team Lead
BULLHORN
US Support 617-478-9126