Internal job list

Have a question about Bullhorn's HTTP based APIs? You've found the right place.

API Update [posted on December 13, 2012]:

This version of the Bullhorn APIs should no longer be used.

All new work should be done using Bullhorn's REST or Web Services APIs. For more information please visit: http://developer.bullhorn.com/documentation

Bullhorn REST API provides a simpler and faster way for developers to build applications that interact with the Bullhorn platform and is used by Bullhorn Inc. to develop features of the Bullhorn ATS/CRM application.

Of the BullhornSTAFFING HTTP API interfaces listed below, our analysis shows that the following are most commonly used by developers:

Resume Parsing API
Published Job Data (XML)
The interface to these will continue to work as is because Bullhorn will replace the back end to use REST API. The URLs for these 2 specific APIs may change in the 2nd half of 2013; developers may require to update their applications to use the new URLs.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons

imdev
User

Internal job list

Post by imdev » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:58 am

I have a set of key to get job list from a company, can you tell me which of criteria indicate as internal job?

Maybe you can leave an email or phone number so we can talk about it in more detail.

Thanks!

cseibert
Bullhorn Employee

Post by cseibert » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:28 am

There is an API to bring back jobs marked as "Public". It's the Published Job Data API. I assume that does not meet your requirements.

There is a second API (Client Job Data) that lets you bring back jobs related to a specific contact or client. It sounds like that isn't right, either.

Those are the only Job APIs available at the moment.

imdev
User

Post by imdev » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:54 am

The keys I got are dept and location based. For example, key set 1 for Sales in London, key set 2 for IT in New York. But client want to have page to display "internal" job posting. I don't see any criteria in XML output indicate for that, so I was kind of confuse here.

So the simple answer is - current job APIs only display "Public" jobs, but no internal jobs, right? Can client create an "internal" category as "Public" and put all internal jobs under it?

cseibert
Bullhorn Employee

Post by cseibert » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:07 pm

Yes, you can mark all the jobs as public as a way of exposing them in the API. Please have your client contact Bullhorn Support about setting up the ability to mark jobs as public.

imdev
User

Post by imdev » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:54 pm

I see. I will have client contact bullhorn tech support.

Thanks for the help! :D