Looking for developer: Bullhorn / Wordpress WP Resume Manager Integration

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's new REST API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

farmiloe
User

Looking for developer: Bullhorn / Wordpress WP Resume Manager Integration

Postby farmiloe » Wed May 06, 2015 5:04 pm

We currently have the WP Resume Manager plugin installed on our website: http://trupathsearch.com/submit-resume/

We are looking to integrate this plugin with Bullhorn so resumes submitted via our Wordpress website are automatically added to our Bullhorn account.

Here's documentation for the WP Job Manager: https://wpjobmanager.com/documentation/

Here's documentation for the Bullhorn API: http://developer.bullhorn.com/documentation

If you can assist in this integration, please contact me at brett(at)markitors.com.

danraftis
User

Re: Looking for developer: Bullhorn / Wordpress WP Resume Manager Integration

Postby danraftis » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:52 am

Hi @farmiloe,

Did you ever find a developer for this? I'm looking for the exact same thing... wondering if you had any success with this integration?

appliedimagination
User

Postby appliedimagination » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi @danraftis,

If you're still looking for a developer, we can definitely help you with this. We're a web development company with extensive experience working with Bullhorn APIs. Feel free to reach out to me via hello(at)appliedimagination.com.

- Jennifer

http://appliedimagination.com

jennip
User

Postby jennip » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:59 am

Hi! We can also help :)

We've done an integration job between WordPress and applications going directly to Bullhorn :)

jenni@posh.se

DMorrisASYC
User

Postby DMorrisASYC » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Wondering if there are any independent web developers who understand the BH API and Jobs Board integrations?
I had a web developer build the current website and Jobs Board integration to BH but he has had some kind of mental breakdown and cannot work any longer. So we have rehosted the site elsewhere and since doing that the Jobs Board doesn't work properly. Absolute killer situation for me because it isn't updating with new posted jobs and so there's some 25 jobs that aren't showing up! Probably a simple thing but I need someone who understands the BH API and what to look for.
I am having a new company build a new site and we are almost ready for 'go live' BUT they won't take care of our very customised application form. They said: "As your application form is a custom built form, it needs to be hosted and housed separately from the site, and this is not built and supported by xxx. What xxx will do is link it to the URL when people apply for jobs. This means that the form needs to sit on a URL like "form.xxxxxx.com" so we can link to it." So I need someone to host it and connect it and to take care of it ongoing if/when there are any issues to fix or changes to be made.
Other problems with it are that some records are not making it to the BH back end (onto the dB) or not linking to the job they applied for or both! Also the docs that people upload are having some strange characters added to the file ending making them impossible to open.... There are some bugs clearly. Can you please make contact ASAP and let me know if you can help.

DaveNorthCreek
User

Postby DaveNorthCreek » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Give me a shout. I'll take a look and see if I can help you.
I've been working with PHP and the Bullhorn API. I have lots of experience in other languages and environments.
No promises, except that I'll give it an honest assessment.

Dave
North Creek Consulting, Inc.
dave@northcreek.ca
Onoway, Alberta, Canada

jeremyescott
User

Postby jeremyescott » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:06 pm

I run an integration that submits jobs to Bullhorn Jobs via the API, including sending resumes to the resume processor. Feel free to contact me.

pbearne
User

Postby pbearne » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi farmiloe,

I have most of the code and the knowledge you need.
This is my plugin that does must of what you need
https://wordpress.org/plugins/bh-staffi ... ad-for-wp/

The plugin may be all you need (doesn't integrate with WP JOB MANAGER) if not reach out.

Paul Bearne
Senior Full-Stack WordPress Developer
Partner, Paul & Gina Bearne
Home Office: +1 416 792 8894
Cell: +1 647 780 7594
Email: paul@bearne.ca
Linkedin: ca.linkedin.com/in/pbearne

martinaiphs
User

Postby martinaiphs » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:37 am

By default, the base goes into detail should manage to pay for a custom p.s. type for Job, a custom taxonomy for Job Categories, and a cron job written in PHP that pulls the jobs and categories from your Bullhorn account and saves them into WordPress.

Integration should plus allocate in candidates to apply for jobs almost the website and append a resume via a customized GravityForm. Once the form is submitted, a copy is saved into the Gravity Forms submissions upon the WordPress site, and another copy is sent to Bullhorn via the API for redundancy and friendship of mind.
Software Development Company India, Wordpress Web Development Company, Mobile App Development Company

Return to “REST API”