Product to download Bullhorn data from REST API

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

max_max_mir
User

Product to download Bullhorn data from REST API

Post by max_max_mir » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:53 pm

If you need to build custom reports using data from Bullhorn, I have developed a product that downloads data from Bullhorn's REST API (or WebServices API, if you want to go that route). It's very robust (ensures data integrity, tolerant to faults in network connections, respects Bullhorn's download limits, etc.) and is being used by 5 satisfied clients. The product downloads data from Bullhorn into a MySQL database periodically (the periodicity can be set by you). It also installs a JasperReports CE server for reporting (or you can just as easily connect to the MySQL database using other reporting tools). The product is very reasonably priced and you can try it free for a month. I can set it up within minutes on AWS (Ubuntu) and have the data downloaded over a weekend (it respects Bullhorn's limits on the number of API calls one can make).

I have an excellent understanding of Bullhorn's database structure and can build custom reports on JasperReports (or work with you to provide you the SQLs to be used in your own reporting tool).

Email me on here and I'll provide you my contact info and references (if you need).
Last edited by max_max_mir on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Y

ColinC
User

Re: Custom Reporting Tool with Bullhorn Data

Post by ColinC » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:10 am

Hello,

The forums are meant to be a place that our customers can get in touch with developers who are used to working with Bullhorn. This is perfectly fine to post here.

Cheers,
Colin Coffman
Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
617-478-9126 (US Support)
+44 800 032 2848 ext. 9131 (UK Support)

pmularski
Bullhorn Support Staff

Post by pmularski » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Good Afternoon Max_max_mir,

Thank you for your post. As Colin stated, this is perfectly acceptable. I would also suggest applying to be an official Bullhorn Marketplace partner via the following link.

http://www.bullhorn.com/marketplace/par ... plication/

I would include the fact that you have been posting in our development forum since June 2010 as a part of your application.
Patrick Mularski
Senior Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
Bullhorn Support Contact Numbers
US: 617-478-9126
UK: 44 800 032 2848
Australia: 61 28 073 5089
International: 617-478-9131

max_max_mir
User