Additional Redirect URL

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

FlashRecruitKevin
User

Additional Redirect URL

Post by FlashRecruitKevin » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello,

We at FlashRecruit previously requested auth redirect URL's in this forum post. viewtopic.php?f=104&t=23157. I was hoping to add additional URL's as acceptable urls.

https://stage.flashrecruit.com/
https://flashrecruit.com/

Or if full URL's are required, these could also be added.

https://stage.flashrecruit.com/recruite ... tegrations
https://flashrecruit.com/recruiter/sett ... tegrations

I'm avoiding posting our client details so we can keep them private, but as noted in the previous post.

Application Name: Partner - Flash Recruit (reference only)

Thank you in advance,
Kevin

lokuber
User

Re: Additional Redirect URL

Post by lokuber » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:13 am

Hello @FlashRecruitKevin

It's way faster to make a support ticket from the BullHorn webpage for such requets.
Usually, they answer within a day.
Full URL's are required

FlashRecruitKevin
User

Post by FlashRecruitKevin » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:08 am

lokuber wrote:Hello @FlashRecruitKevin

It's way faster to make a support ticket from the BullHorn webpage for such requets.
Usually, they answer within a day.
Full URL's are required
Hey lokuber, we are a new developer partner and have been told to post on the forum? We do not have access to submit a ticket. I hope someone with Bullhorn can help us out?

Thank you,
Kevin

lokuber
User

Post by lokuber » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:43 pm

I created a ticket on BullHorn with the admin/owner account but maybe you don't have access to that feature with your account.

It's still fine to ask on the forum but you might wait a bit more.
Good luck

ColinC
User

Post by ColinC » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:27 am

Hello @FlashRecruitKevin.

The fastest and most secure way to do this is to have the client you are working with call or submit a ticket on your behalf to make these changes. Your client can also name you as someone to contact during the update if you have further questions. For security purposes I cannot update that url as we have made changes around that as well.

Thank you,
Colin
Colin Coffman
Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
617-478-9126 (US Support)
+44 800 032 2848 ext. 9131 (UK Support)

FlashRecruitKevin
User

Post by FlashRecruitKevin » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:39 am

ColinC wrote:Hello @FlashRecruitKevin.

The fastest and most secure way to do this is to have the client you are working with call or submit a ticket on your behalf to make these changes. Your client can also name you as someone to contact during the update if you have further questions. For security purposes I cannot update that url as we have made changes around that as well.

Thank you,
Colin
Colin, we are not working with a client yet. FlashRecruit is a developer partner, and I am building the first phase of our integration. We have been told by our bullhorn contact that the only way to get technical support is to post on the forum. When I post on the forum, I'm told to submit a ticket. When I try to submit a ticket, I get an error saying that I need to contact support or an administrator. When I call the support line, they tell me to talk to my contact.

It's this never ending loop. Can you please help figure out if this is how developer partners should operate? From what I understand this is a new program, different than marketplace partners. Can you speak with coworkers and possibly raise a ticket on our behalf?

ColinC
User

Post by ColinC » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:23 am

Hello Kevin,

I would speak with your Bullhorn Contact and have them either submit a ticket on your behalf or have you setup as a contact who support can work with you directly. I know this seems to go round and round but they should be able to set you up to talk with support or do that on your behalf.

Thank you,
Colin
Colin Coffman
Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
617-478-9126 (US Support)
+44 800 032 2848 ext. 9131 (UK Support)