Error when getting a Task

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's new REST API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

max_max_mir
User

Error when getting a Task

Postby max_max_mir » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:49 am

When I try to retrieve a Task for a specific ID, I get the following Hibernate error

Code: Select all

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: unexpected end of subtree [SELECT a.id FROM com.bullhorn.entity.client.ClientContact a WHERE a.id IN () AND (a.status <> :_isPrivateFilter OR a.owner.id = :_userIdFilter OR :_userIdFilter IN ELEMENTS( a.secondaryOwners ))]

What are the possible causes for this? This happens very rarely, so my logic to get the Task record for a given ID is correct, so I fear there is some edge case scenario I am missing. Can you help?
- Y

ColinC
User

Re: Error when getting a Task

Postby ColinC » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:59 am

Hi Max,

This is Colin with Bullhorn support and if this works with other IDs without issue then there could be something specifically wrong with record. I recommend going through our Support line or submitting a ticket with the specifics of the call you are making that includes your ID and corp information. As this is a public forum I don't recommend putting such specific information here. If you are a 3rd party developer for a Bullhorn client they will need to call or create the ticket on your behalf to allow contact.

As for a resolution it is difficult to say exactly from just this and may simple require resaving the task or perhaps an ownership issue that our Tier 3 team could resolve. If it is time sensitive the fastest fix could be simply recreating the task and using the new one.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Colin
Colin Coffman
Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
617-478-9126 (US Support)
+44 800 032 2848 ext. 9131 (UK Support)

Return to “REST API”