Bullhorn OAuth Error Invalid Redirect URI

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's new REST API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

Sabeobullhorn
User

Bullhorn OAuth Error Invalid Redirect URI

Postby Sabeobullhorn » Thu May 18, 2017 7:26 am

Can you advise on the following (have also sent this to our PC in UK, Martina Dobo)

When we applied them into the authorisation process, we are receiving “Bullhorn OAuth Error - Invalid Redirect URI” even though, we have definitely added the redirect_uri into the request.

The request that we are querying:
https://auth.bullhornstaffing.com/oauth ... 6bd6645b2c

Please find enclosed log file.

When ran further testing, it seems that the process moved a little bit further when replacing the “redirect_uri” into “redirect_url”, but this is against the standard specification and no standard libraries will work with this.
Can you ask Bullhorn to revert ASAP, as we are obviously quite short with the testing time available.
Roz Baird

Sabeo

ColinC
User

Re: Bullhorn OAuth Error Invalid Redirect URI

Postby ColinC » Thu May 18, 2017 10:21 am

Hello Sabeobullhorn,

Have you had us setup that redirect URI for you? We need to attach the redirect URI you want to your client id and secret or it will be our default www.bullhorn.com.
- For this I recommend submitting a ticket/calling support or running the request by Martina so that we can confirm the authenticity of the request and we can get that updated for you if it isn't setup already.

As it is now it functions without the optional redirect URI so I believe that is the case.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Colin
Colin Coffman
Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
617-478-9126 (US Support)
+44 800 032 2848 ext. 9131 (UK Support)

Return to “REST API”