Internal querying - 02614683

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's new REST API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

MovifyBojan
User

Internal querying - 02614683

Postby MovifyBojan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:13 am

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the visualisation capabilities of Bullhorn. So currently in our Vacancy List, we managed to get a column which displays the number of submissions (JobSubmission entity) tied to a certain vacancy (JobOrder entity). What I would like however, is that instead of displaying the number of submissions, it would extract the names of all candidates (Candidate entity) tied to those submissions.

But to do this, we would probably need a mechanic built into Bullhorn that queries the candidate names as soon as the Vacancy list is loaded and writes them into the customText(Block) component. I assume this query would probably have to be filled into one of the value boxes within the field mapping options.

If someone can help me out with an example or a tutorial in regards to this, it would be hugely appreciated!

gwillmottBH
User

Re: Internal querying - 02614683

Postby gwillmottBH » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Hello MovifyBojan,

This is Greg from Bullhorn Support.

I have opened up a Support Ticket for this issue and someone from our team will be following up with you shortly.

Thank you,
Greg
Greg Willmott
Senior Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
100 Summer St., 17th Floor, Boston, MA 02210
617-478-9126 (US Support)
+44 800 032 2848 ext. 9131 (UK Support)

dportnoyBH
User

Re: Internal querying - 02614683

Postby dportnoyBH » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:05 pm

Hello MovifyBojan,

This is Dave from Bullhorn Support.

The modification of a list's columns and what is displayed is feasible, but can only be done as a customization through Bullhorn's Professional Services.

To proceed, your company's Account Contact will need to reach out to Bullhorn Support to generate an opportunity to coordinate with Professional Services. Please keep in mind that this is a billable service, but Support will review prerequisites prior to submitting the opportunity.

Please let us know if you do have any additional questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
Dave

Return to “REST API”