02667971: "Authorization Code Not Received"

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's new REST API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

cubicbrent
User

02667971: "Authorization Code Not Received"

Post by cubicbrent » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:34 am

Hello!

I am trying to generate an authorization code through the login. I am assuming it accepts my client ID just fine, since it brings up the login page. I then attempt to login, and just get a plain text looking screen that says "Authorization Code Not Received", and nothing else.

I'm passing the info via browser using the following format: https://auth.bullhornstaffing.com/oauth ... _type=code

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

candell
User

Re: "Authorization Code Not Received"

Post by candell » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:01 am

Yes you are doing the right thing, I'm just getting a page full of java

Code: Select all

HTTP Status 500 -
type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException
	com.intergral.fusionreactor.j2ee.filterchain.WrappedFilterChain.doFilter(WrappedFilterChain.java:127)
	com.intergral.fusionreactor.j2ee.filter.FusionReactorRequestHandler.doNext(FusionReactorRequestHandler.java:472)
	com.intergral.fusionreactor.j2ee.filter.FusionReactorRequestHandler.doHttpServletRequest(FusionReactorRequestHandler.java:312)
	com.intergral.fusionreactor.j2ee.filter.FusionReactorRequestHandler.doFusionRequest(FusionReactorRequestHandler.java:192)
	com.intergral.fusionreactor.j2ee.filter.FusionReactorRequestHandler.handle(FusionReactorRequestHandler.java:507)
	com.intergral.fusionreactor.j2ee.filter.FusionReactorCoreFilter.doFilter(FusionReactorCoreFilter.java:36)
	sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor40.invoke(Unknown Source)
	sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
	com.intergral.fusionreactor.j2ee.filterchain.WrappedFilterChain.doFilter(WrappedFilterChain.java:79)
	sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor39.invoke(Unknown Source)
	sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
	com.intergral.fusionreactor.agent.filter.FusionReactorStaticFilter.doFilter(FusionReactorStaticFilter.java:53)
	com.intergral.fusionreactor.agent.pointcuts.NewFilterChainPointCut$1.invoke(NewFilterChainPointCut.java:41)
	org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
	org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
	org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:947)
	org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteIpValve.invoke(RemoteIpValve.java:680)
	org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
	org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1009)
	org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
	java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
	java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
	java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
root cause

java.lang.NullPointerException