Assessment provider integration

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

irinaosf
User

Assessment provider integration

Post by irinaosf » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:55 am

Hello,

We am trying to find the best way to integrate an Assessment provider and it would be of great help if anyone can provide some guides to the below aspects.

1. I've noticed in the Entity Titles section that there is a title "Assessment", but I cannot find it in the Filed Mapping options.
Does Bullhorn provide a dedicate entity for this kind of integration?

2. Another question is related to the possibility of integrating the results of an Assessment considering that a Candidate can have multiple assessments per job. Therefore the most suitable place to add custom fields for the Results would be to the JobSubmission entity, or add custom Actions/iframes per JobSubmission, but this cannot be done in front end. Is there another way?

3. I was wondering how was the menu in the attached image constructed in the candidate's file? It looks like the Submissions menu.
candidate_assessments.jpg
candidate_assessments.jpg (29.17 KiB) Viewed 321 times
Thank you!

mfinleybh
User

Re: Assessment provider integration

Post by mfinleybh » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:13 pm

Greetings irinaosf,

The Candidate Assessment tab is a legacy feature of Bullhorn which is no longer being supported.

Also it is not modifiable via REST, only via the older SOAP API.

As an alternative, I recommend you open a case with Bullhorn support to create you a custom Candidate object module.

More information on this can be found at: https://help.bullhorn.com/s/article/Und ... om-Objects

Best,

Mathew Finley | Analyst, Enterprise Support | Boston

irinaosf
User

Post by irinaosf » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:48 am

Thank you Mathew!

Do you know by any chance if Bullhorn would be able to create a custom object accessible by our Assessment Application for any client that opts for the integration? Or custom objects can be created for each client?

Best Regards,
Irina

mfinleybh
User

Post by mfinleybh » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:31 am

Greetings irinaosf,

If you are working with multiple Bullhorn enabled clients, you can have them open support tickets to make individual custom tabs.

Just have them followup with the link provided and we can proceed from there.

Thanks!

Mathew Finley | Analyst, Enterprise Support | Boston

Bullhorn Support US: 617-478-9126
Bullhorn Support UK: 44 800 032 2848
Bullhorn Support Australia: 61 28 073 5089
Bullhorn Support International: 617-478-9131