PHP integration help?

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

johnnytv
User

PHP integration help?

Post by johnnytv » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:53 am

Hi, I haven't used Bullhorn in the past but am integrating it into a client website - we just need it to do the following:
  • Show a list of current jobs (with a full details page)
    All a candidate to apply for a job and be added to Bullhorn
Looking on the official site and having a google around I can't find any documentation/guides on how to do this via PHP (only a lot of resources from 2011 and earlier). The site is bespoke and so not Wordpress based.

Can anyone please point me in the direction of any resources that would help with this or advise on the best option to use (REST API / Careers Portal etc) for the functionality required? Bullhorn support have said they don't have any information on PHP integration so any help would be much appreciated to point me in the right direction.

Thanks

agrossman
User

Re: PHP integration help?

Post by agrossman » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:37 am

Hi johnnytv,

Bullhorn does not have any documentation on using PHP, but you may find our API Developer documentation useful regarding constructing your API calls to pull Jobs and submit Candidates. I would recommend using REST API over SOAP as most of Bullhorn is built on REST. The documentation for that can be found here: http://bullhorn.github.io/docs/

Please let me know if you have any further questions!
Alice Grossman
Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N

Bullhorn Support Contact Numbers
US: 617-478-9126
UK: 44 800 032 2848
Australia: 61 28 073 5089
International: 617-478-9131