Trouble Loging In?

The purpose of this forum is to answer any and all questions pertaining to Candidate or Client Login - please post your questions here

Moderators: StaffingSupport, BullhornSupport

Bullhornadmin
Site Admin

Trouble Loging In?

Postby Bullhornadmin » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:03 am

Q. Why can't my candidate or client login?

A. In order to login to the candidate or client portal, a valid username and password is required. Make sure their login information is accurate. Also make sure they are accessing the correct site. They should not be trying to log into www.Bullhorn.com.

jondavis5
User

Re: Trouble Loging In?

Postby jondavis5 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:02 am

The system seems to be sending out a User Name and password to candidate's applying to our site via the API integration. However, the user name and password are incorrect. How do we disable this feature and/or make sure the user name and password are correct?

remus
User

Postby remus » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:01 am

Why when I try to recover my password it says “That e-mail address doesn't have an associated user account. Are you sure you've registered?”
When I try to register it says “There is at least one other user in the system with this email address. Click here to login”
How this can be explained? I really need to register/login using the same email address. Please help. Thank you.

pmularski
Bullhorn Support Staff

Postby pmularski » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Good Afternoon Remus,

Generally this message appears if a user has multiple accounts across corporations. If you are a Bullhorn User, please contact Bullhorn Support directly.
Patrick Mularski
Senior Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
Bullhorn Support Contact Numbers
US: 617-478-9126
UK: 44 800 032 2848
Australia: 61 28 073 5089
International: 617-478-9131

Return to “Candidate or Client Login”