TimeCard Issues

The purpose of this forum is to answer any and all questions pertaining to Candidate or Client Login - please post your questions here

Moderators: StaffingSupport, BullhornSupport

Bullhornadmin
Site Admin

TimeCard Issues

Postby Bullhornadmin » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:05 am

Q. My candidate/contact is logged in but cannot see their timecards?

A. Make sure they select the correct pay period on the timecard. If the timecard does not appear, check the end date on the placement. If the Timecard tab is not displaying, contact Bullhorn Support

Bullhornadmin
Site Admin

TimeCard Issues

Postby Bullhornadmin » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:05 am

Q. My candidate/contact is seeing an incorrect rate on the timecard?

A. Check the pay and bill rate on the placement and the effective date for each.

Bullhornadmin
Site Admin

TimeCard Issues

Postby Bullhornadmin » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:06 am

Q. My candidate/contact cannot edit the timecard?

A. If the candidate and contact are not able to edit the timecard because the button is missing, it means the timecard has been approved. Once a timecard is approved, it cannot be modified by the candidate or contact. Someone in your company, with the ability to edit timecards, can change the status to something other than approved and it will be available to them again. If they cannot edit the timecard and they receive an illegal operation warning when trying to click the button, they do not have the rights to edit the timecard. Contact Bullhorn Support.

Bullhornadmin
Site Admin

TimeCard Issues

Postby Bullhornadmin » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:06 am

Q. Who can see or approve the candidate timecards?

A. On the contact or Reports to person on the job (not placement) can see and/or approve the timecards. A contact cannot view all timecards for every person working for the company unless they are the contact listed on each job.

Return to “Candidate or Client Login”