Error When Updating CareerBuilder JobCast Profile

The purpose of this forum is to answer any and all questions pertaining to Job Publishing

Moderators: StaffingSupport, BullhornSupport

stephen.davenport
User

Error When Updating CareerBuilder JobCast Profile

Postby stephen.davenport » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:45 am

Hi, we added some new BrandBuilders to CB and the page in BH for JobCast says when you do this you should re-save the page (or press the Update button) to import them.

When I do this I get the following SQL error - can you please let me know what is causing this so I can properly update our CB JobCast page? Thank you.

"SQL error: ""[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]String or binary data would be truncated."" running "" use BULLHORN157 UPDATE BH_ExternalAccount SET CORPORATIONID = (param 1) , EXTERNALSYSTEMID = (param 2) , DISPLAYNAME = (param 3) , USERNAME = (param 4) , PASSWORD = (param 5) , ACCOUNTID = (param 6) , SITEURL = (param 7) , CUSTOMTEXT1 = (param 8) , CUSTOMTEXT2 = (param 9) , CUSTOMTEXT3 = (param 10) , CUSTOMTEXT4 = (param 11) , CUSTOMTEXT5 = (param 12) , CUSTOMTEXTBLOCK1 = (param 13) , CUSTOMTEXTBLOCK2 = (param 14) , CUSTOMTEXTBLOCK3 = (param 15) , CUSTOMTEXTBLOCK4 = (param 16) , CUSTOMTEXTBLOCK5 = (param 17) , MODIFYINGUSERID = (param 18) , DATELASTMODIFIED = (param 19) WHERE ExternalAccountID = (param 20) "" at C:\JRun4\servers\Bullhorn_1\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\cfusion\CustomTags\BullhornPro\Entity\BHEntityUpdate.cfm, line 293."

apsmith
Site Admin

Postby apsmith » Fri May 02, 2008 4:23 pm

Stephen,

Can you please send an email into support with the details of how to reproduce this error. With the exact accounts and logins. I would not prefer for you to post account information here.

You can address the email to Andrew and I will take it as soon as it comes in.
Andrew Smith
Director, Technical Operations
Developer Forum Admin

Return to “Job Publishing”