Candidate Payment Rates

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

pcarlson
User

Candidate Payment Rates

Post by pcarlson » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 pm

When a new Candidate is enter into the system through the main Bullhorn site is that completed by an admin/manager or the employee?

I seem to have some conflicting statements, within the portal I see that there is a field called current salary(which could be assumed that it is the salary the employee would receive as payment), however in your API docs this field is mapped to salaryLow(which states the lowest yearly salary the Candidate will accept).

If these fields are completed by the admin/manager then I have more confidence that the pay rate is correct and I can transfer this field over. If it is not then I do not have confidence that I can transfer this value over.

Is there a more effective field for gathering an employee salary or hourly pay rate?

Thanks,

Kevin

Efficient Forms

DanJSupport
User

Re: Candidate Payment Rates

Post by DanJSupport » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi Kevin,

The salary field is simply a text field on the record. Different clients may be using this field in different ways. Some may have an integration with payroll software that references this field, but most use it as a reference field. You will need to clarify how the client you are working with is using this field.
Dan Johnson
Tier 2 / Enterprise Support
Bullhorn Support US: 617-478-9126
Bullhorn Support UK: 44 800 032 2848
Bullhorn Support Australia: 61 28 073 5089
Bullhorn Support International: 617-478-9131