Clients with more than one address

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

chelseaholden
User

Clients with more than one address

Post by chelseaholden » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:11 am

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out the best way to deal with companies that have more than one address, at the moment we create a new client for each address but that is causing a lot of duplication of contacts, is there a better solution?

charlesdeanorange
User

Re: Clients with more than one address

Post by charlesdeanorange » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:29 am

Hi chelseaholden,

This would be best answered by our Support department. You can contact them using the details given here: https://www.bullhorn.com/uk/contact-us/.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any further questions!

chelseaholden
User

Post by chelseaholden » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:26 am

Hi,

thanks - I've spoken to the support department, but I wasn't finding the answers satisfactory really. So I was just wondering if other users had opinion on what was the best course of action.

rogerstevens
User

Post by rogerstevens » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:38 am

chelseaholden wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:11 am
Hi all,

I am trying to figure out the best way to deal with companies that have more than one address, at the moment we create a new client for each address but that is causing a lot of duplication of contacts, is there a better solution?
I think the way we save contacts in smartphones is a better option. Provide an option to add contact details to an existing client so no more duplicate contacts will get generated. Otherwise, you have to create a list of contacts that a client has. It will take much time than usual. The first option is a better one.