addFile - Unable to create folder

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

traejen
User

addFile - Unable to create folder

Post by traejen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:32 pm

We're getting the following exception when trying to add a file through the Webservices 2.0 API. The addFile request seems to go through--I can see the filename and data added to the user record. However, the file itself is never saved, and trying to view it gives "File Not Found." Support directed us to bring the issue here.

java.lang.RuntimeException: com.bullhorn.common.attach.FileManagementException: Unable to create new folder: //sl0-jlansrv/UserFiles/UserWorkFiles/5493/2011.08

If you need any more info, let me know.

perickson449
User

Re: addFile - Unable to create folder

Post by perickson449 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:42 pm

I've experienced the exact same problem. The problem has existed for over a month now. I'm using C# with the Webservice API 2.0.

jdonnelly
User

Post by jdonnelly » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Hello Traejan,

Can you provide your corporation id? Is your company live yet? If you are still in the staging environment, you will need to see your implementation rep for help.

perickson449,

Can you provide your corporation id?

Thanks!
Jon Donnelly
Technical Support Engineer
Developer Forum Admin
B U L L H O R N
support@bullhorn.com

tammy009
User

Post by tammy009 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:38 am

I have same problem too. And after days of searching and trying to doing all the things but can't solved my problems. I finally found this software: Delete Long Path File Tool. It's GREAT. You can find it and solved your problems. Long Path Tool