Issues with parseResume

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

mguterl
User

Issues with parseResume

Post by mguterl » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am

I'm trying to implement the parseResume API call, but I'm not having much luck. Here is a link to my request and response as they are too big for this forum:

https://gist.github.com/1cc5d371661c84ee5b92

I have also attached the resume that I am attempting to parse. I'm using a resume that was uploaded through the Bullhorn UI manually and was successfully parsed there in order to reduce the number of variables.

I'm encoding the resume data in the same way that I encode the data for the addFile operation, which I'm not sure if is correct or not. I have attached the resume to this post so you might be able to compare the base64ChunkedResume attribute of the XML node to help steer me in the right direction.
Attachments
William Bircher Resume.doc.zip
Compressed copy of the resume I'm working with
(11.96 KiB) Downloaded 471 times

r.knight
User

Re: Issues with parseResume

Post by r.knight » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:12 am

Hello mguterl,

Our team is reviewing this further. Thanks for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience.
Ryan Knight
Principal Enterprise Support Analyst and Team Lead
B U L L H O R N
33-41 Farnsworth Street, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02210
US Support: 617-478-9126
International Support: +1 617 478 9131
http://www.bullhorn.com

jroorda
User

Post by jroorda » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Hello mguterl,
This is Justin with Bullhorn support.
From what we can test it appears that the SOAP environment only accepts the base 64 chunked resume binary in 76 character blocks.
However in testing in a PHP based environment it appears that when you are passing the 64 chunked resume binary into a string it works best with the 64 chunked resume binary without the 76 character blocks.

Here is the sample code we used to test in PHP.

Code: Select all

<html>
<body>
<?php $base64ChunkedResume = $_POST['binary']; ?>

<form action="parsebinary.php" method="post">

<fieldset><legend> Binary Input Into String </legend>

<br/>
<?php echo "Binary: <input type=\"text\" name=\"binary\" size=\"150\" maxlength=\"3000000000\" value=\"$base64ChunkedResume\" />" ; ?>
<input type = "submit" name="submit" value ="Submit Information">
</form>

</body>
</html>

<?php

$base64ChunkedResume = $_POST['binary'];

$params = array('trace' => 1,
		'soap_version' => SOAP_1_1);
		$BHclient = new SoapClient("https://api.bullhornstaffing.com/webservices-2.0/?wsdl",$params);

// To run this code, you will need a valid username, password, and API key.
$username = "*****";
$password = "*****";
$apiKey = "*********";

// Start a new session
$session_request = new stdClass();
$session_request->username = $username;
$session_request->password = $password;
$session_request->apiKey = $apiKey;
$API_session = $BHclient->startSession($session_request);
$API_currentSession = $API_session->return->session;

$API_request_parseResume_operation = array(
	'session' => $API_currentSession,
	'base64ChunkedResume' =>$base64ChunkedResume,
);

try {
$API_response__parseResume_operation = $BHclient->parseResume($API_request_parseResume_operation);
}
catch (SoapFault $fault) {
	var_dump($BHclient->__getLastRequest());
	die($fault->faultstring);
	}
$API_currentSession = $API_response__parseResume_operation->return->session;
$success = $API_response__parseResume_operation->return->success;	
$diagnostics = $API_response__parseResume_operation->return->diagnostics;
$hrXml = $API_response__parseResume_operation->return->hrXml;

echo "<br/>";
echo "Success: ".$success;
echo "<br/>";
echo "Diagnostics: ".$diagnostics;
echo "<br/>";
echo "hrXml: ";
echo $hrXml;
echo "<br/>";

Using which version of the binary and in which environment are you seeing this problem?

mguterl
User

Post by mguterl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm

I'm using Ruby and I'm just Base64 encoding the data in the same way that I am encoding the data for the addFile operation.

mguterl
User

Post by mguterl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Also, I managed to get the PHP script you included to run on my machine. Aside from the fact there are tons of warnings, I'm not exactly sure what I should be putting into the text field. Should this be the straight binary data or the binary data base64 encoded?

I think what would be most helpful is if you could use the same file I included and compare your request with my request or provide me with the request XML that you have used successfully with my file?

jroorda
User

Post by jroorda » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi mguterl,

Here is the Request:

<env:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:apis="http://apiservice.bullhorn.com/" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
	<env:Body>
		<apis:parseResume>
 <session>rO0ABXVyAAJbQqzzF/gGCFTgAgAAeHAAAAIAj9zMzDJEdkHx9vbdnY908rLx+1SKIp3RIwsfc2n2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</session>

<base64ChunkedResume>ME04UjRLR3hHdUVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFQZ0FEQVA3L0NRQUdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFCQUFBQVZnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUVBQUFXQUFBQUFFQUFBRCsvLy8vQUFBQUFGVUFBQUQvLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy9z cGNFQWVjQUpCQUFBOEJLL0FBQUFBQUFBRUFBQUFBQUFDQUFBc1NBQUFBNEFZbXBpYXIwUnZSRUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUpCQllBTkVZQUFOOTdBQURmZXdBQXNSZ0FBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUQvL3c4QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFELy93OEFBQUFBQUFB QUFBRC8vdzhBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTGNBQUFBQUFOWUZBQUFBQUFBQTFnVUFBREFU QUFBQUFBQUFNQk1BQUFBQUFBQXdFd0FBQUFBQUFEQVRBQUFBQUFBQU1CTUFBQlFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQVAvLy8vOEFBQUFBUkJNQUFBQUFBQUJFRXdBQUFBQUFBRVFUQUFBQUFBQUFSQk1BQUV3QUFB Q1FFd0FBVEFBQUFFUVRBQUFBQUFBQVFEd0FBS3dCQUFEY0V3QUFBQUFBQU53VEFBQUFBQUFBM0JN QUFBQUFBQURjRXdBQUFBQUFBTndUQUFBQUFBQUF5eFFBQUFBQUFBRExGQUFBQUFBQUFNc1VBQUFB QUFBQXZ6c0FBQUlBQUFEQk93QUFBQUFBQU1FN0FBQUFBQUFBd1RzQUFBQUFBQURCT3dBQUFBQUFB TUU3QUFBQUFBQUF3VHNBQUNRQUFBRHNQUUFBc2dJQUFKNUFBQUJVQUFBQTVUc0FBQlVBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTUJNQUFBQUFBQURMRkFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBRExGQUFBQUFBQUFNc1VBQUFBQUFBQXl4UUFBQUFBQUFETEZBQUFBQUFBQU9VN0FBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUF3RXdBQUFBQUFBREFUQUFBQUFBQUEzQk1BQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFOd1RB QUR2QUFBQStqc0FBQllBQUFBWkZRQUFBQUFBQUJrVkFBQUFBQUFBR1JVQUFBQUFBQURMRkFBQUNn QUFBREFUQUFBQUFBQUEzQk1BQUFBQUFBQXdFd0FBQUFBQUFOd1RBQUFBQUFBQXZ6c0FBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUJrVkFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXl4UUFBQUFBQUFDL093QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBR1JVQUFBQUFBQUFaRlFBQWlnRUFBR3MzQUFBY0FRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFuem9BQUFBQUFBRGNFd0FBQUFBQUFQLy8vLzhBQUFBQU1JWW9reDRq elFFQUFBQUFBQUFBQVAvLy8vOEFBQUFBMVJRQUFBb0FBQUNIT0FBQUlnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFx enNBQUJRQUFBQVFQQUFBTUFBQUFFQThBQUFBQUFBQXFUZ0FBUFlCQUFEeVFBQUFBQUFBQU44VUFB QTZBQUFBOGtBQUFFUUFBQUNmT2dBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBUEpBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXdFd0FBQUFBQUFKODZBQUFNQVFBQXl4UUFB QUFBQUFETEZBQUFBQUFBQUJrVkFBQUFBQUFBeXhRQUFBQUFBQURMRkFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXl4UUFBQUFBQUFETEZBQUFBQUFBQU1z VUFBQUFBQUFBNVRzQUFBQUFBQURsT3dBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUdSVUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTXNVQUFBQUFBQUF5eFFBQUFBQUFBRExGQUFBQUFBQUFFQThBQUFBQUFBQXl4 UUFBQUFBQUFETEZBQUFBQUFBQU1zVUFBQUFBQUFBeXhRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBUC8vLy84 QUFBQUEvLy8vL3dBQUFBRC8vLy8vQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQS8vLy8vd0FBQUFELy8vLy9BQUFB QVAvLy8vOEFBQUFBLy8vLy93QUFBQUQvLy8vL0FBQUFBUC8vLy84QUFBQUEvLy8vL3dBQUFBRC8v Ly8vQUFBQUFQLy8vLzhBQUFBQS8vLy8vd0FBQUFELy8vLy9BQUFBQVAvLy8vOEFBQUFBLy8vLy93 QUFBQUQvLy8vL0FBQUFBUEpBQUFBQUFBQUF5eFFBQUFBQUFBRExGQUFBQUFBQUFNc1VBQUFBQUFB QXl4UUFBQUFBQUFETEZBQUFBQUFBQU1zVUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFETEZBQUFB QUFBQU1zVUFBQUFBQUFBeXhRQUFBQUFBQURXQlFBQUlBd0FBUFlSQUFBNkFRQUFCUUFTQVFBQUNR UUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFGZHBiR3hw WVcwZ1FtVmphMlYwSUVKcGNtTm9aWElnRFRrek1qZ2dSMjlzWkdWdWRtbGxkeUJFY2k0TlJtOXlk Q0JYYjNKMGFDd2dWRmdnTnpZeU5EUU5PREUzTFRrMk5pMHlOVGsxRFVWdFlXbHNPaUJpWldOcllt bHlZMmhsY2tCbmJXRnBiQzVqYjIwZ0RRMVBRa3BGUTFSSlZrVTZJQ0JKSUdGdElITmxaV3RwYm1j Z2JtVjNJR1Z0Y0d4dmVXMWxiblFnYjNCd2IzSjBkVzVwZEdsbGN5d2dkMmhwWTJnZ2QybHNiQ0Jo Ykd4dmR5QnRaU0IwYnlCdFlYaHBiV2w2WlNCMGFHVWdaV1IxWTJGMGFXOXVJR0Z1WkNCcmJtOTNi R1ZrWjJVZ1NTQm9ZWFpsSUdkaGFXNWxaQzRnSUVrZ2JHbHJaU0JsZG1WeUlHTm9ZVzVuYVc1bklH RnVaQ0J1WlhjZ1kyaGhiR3hsYm1kbGN5QjNhWFJvSUc5d2NHOXlkSFZ1YVhScFpYTWdkRzhnYkdW aGNtNGdZMjl1ZEdsdWRXRnNiSGt1SUNCUGNIQnZjblIxYm1sMGVTQm1iM0lnWlhod1lXNWthVzVu SUdOaGNtVmxjaUJ3YjNSbGJuUnBZV3dnZDJsMGFDQm9hV2RvWlhJZ1pXUjFZMkYwYVc5dUlHTnZi WEJoZEdsaWFXeHBkSGtnRFExRlJGVkRRVlJKVDA0NklDQU5DVWxVVkNCVVpXTm9MVUZ5YkdsdVoz UnZiaUJEWVcxd2RYTXNJRUZ5YkdsdVozUnZiaXdnVkZnTkNWTmxjSFJsYldKbGNpQXlNREV3TFVS bFkyVnRZbVZ5SURJd01URU5DVU52YlhCMWRHVnlJR0Z1WkNCRmJHVmpkSEp2Ym1saklFVnVaMmx1 WldWeWFXNW5JRUZ6YzI5amFXRjBaWE1nUkdWbmNtVmxJRkJ5YjJkeVlXME5DVWRRUVNBekxqY05E UWxNYVc1amIyeHVJRU52Ykd4bFoyVWdiMllnVkdWamFHNXZiRzluZVMwZ1 (this is the base64ChunkedResume with The content of the candidate’s resume in 76 character blocks)
[I have cut off the rest so it will fit on this forum]</base64ChunkedResume>
		</apis:parseResume>
	</env:Body>
</env:Envelope> 
Here is the Response:

<S:Envelope xmlns:S="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <S:Body>
      <ns2:parseResumeResponse xmlns:ns2="http://apiservice.bullhorn.com/">
         <return>
            <session>rO0ABXVyAAJbQqzzF/gGCFTgAgAAeHAAAAIAcWfco+g38cCF2ncyxI6zYv5x5Uz9aA/Mq8g7F2KT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</session>
            <diagnostics>HttpResponseCode=200
InitStatus=0
InitStatusStr=Initialization OK
StellentStatus=0
StellentStatusStr=KVERR_Success
RexStatus=0
RexStatusStr=No error</diagnostics>
            <hrXml><![CDATA[<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Resume xmlns="http://ns.hr-xml.org" xmlns:hr="http://ns.hr-xml.org/PersonDescriptors" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:bh="bullhorn.com" xml:lang="ENGLISH">
  <ResumeId idOwner="Resume Mirror">
    <IdValue name="RESUME ID"/>
  </ResumeId>
  <StructuredXMLResume>
    <ContactInfo>
      <PersonName>
        <FormattedName>William Becket Bircher</FormattedName>
        <GivenName>William</GivenName>
        <MiddleName>Becket</MiddleName>
        <FamilyName>Bircher</FamilyName>
      </PersonName>
      <ContactMethod>
        <Use>personal</Use>
        <Telephone>
          <InternationalCountryCode>1</InternationalCountryCode>
          <AreaCityCode>817</AreaCityCode>
          <SubscriberNumber>9662595</SubscriberNumber>
        </Telephone>
        <InternetEmailAddress>beckbircher@gmail.com</InternetEmailAddress>
        <PostalAddress>
          <CountryCode>US</CountryCode>
          <PostalCode>76244</PostalCode>
          <Region>TX</Region>
          <Municipality>Fort Worth</Municipality>
          <DeliveryAddress>
            <AddressLine>9328 Goldenview Dr.</AddressLine>
          </DeliveryAddress>
        </PostalAddress>
      </ContactMethod>
    </ContactInfo>
    <Objective> I am seeking new employment opportunities, which will allow me to maximize the education and knowledge I have gained. I like ever changing and new challenges with opportunities to learn continually. Opportunity for expanding career potential with higher education compatibility</Objective>
    <EmploymentHistory>
      <EmployerOrg employerOrgType="soleEmployer">
        <EmployerOrgName>Renegade Well Services</EmployerOrgName>
        <PositionHistory positionType="directHire">
          <Title>Field Technician</Title>
          <OrgName>
            <OrganizationName>Renegade Well Services</OrganizationName>
          </OrgName>
          <OrgInfo>
            <LocationSummary>
              <Region>TX</Region>
            </LocationSummary>
          </OrgInfo>
          <Description>WeirSPM          TX Region</Description>
          <StartDate>
            <YearMonth>2011-12</YearMonth>
          </StartDate>
          <EndDate>
            <StringDate>current</StringDate>
          </EndDate>
          <JobCategory>
            <TaxonomyName>DEPARTMENT</TaxonomyName>
            <CategoryCode>GEN</CategoryCode>
          </JobCategory>
          <JobCategory>
            <TaxonomyName>JOBCATEGORY</TaxonomyName>
          </JobCategory>
          <UserArea>
            <bh:WHID>WH-0</bh:WHID>
            <bh:Years>0.3</bh:Years>
          </UserArea>
        </PositionHistory>
      </EmployerOrg>
        <EmployerOrgName>South</EmployerOrgName>
          <Title>Monitor</Title>
          <OrgName>
            <OrganizationName>South</OrganizationName>
          </OrgName>
          <OrgIndustry primaryIndicator="true">
            <IndustryCode>TRN</IndustryCode>
          </OrgIndustry>
          <Description>PCM Computers during Fracturing Operations  Collect Pump Data after every Stage from Baker-Hughes Data van  Supervise the service the Fluid ends performed by the customer Pump Mechanics  Supply all repair parts and catalog used parts for inspection  Meet with Baker-Hughes Supervisors and Dispatch to coordinate pump movements and maintenance  Maintain current inventory of all repair parts a container and site trailer  Responsible for the safe towing of parts box trailer  Submission of daily logs and pump data to WeirSPM customer engineers  Maintain and safely operate Company truck  Provide the customer with a professional and courteous support as well as a liaison between WierSPM and Baker-Hughes</Description>
          <StartDate>
            <AnyDate>notKnown</AnyDate>
          </StartDate>
          <JobCategory>
          </JobCategory>
          <JobCategory>
          </JobCategory>
          <Competency name="PCM">
            <TaxonomyId id="TEL" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Computers">
            <TaxonomyId id="MFG-PRODUCTS" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Fractures">
            <TaxonomyId id="PET" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="van">
            <TaxonomyId id="TRN-TRK" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="SUPERVISE">
            <TaxonomyId id="FIN" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="customer Pump">
            <TaxonomyId id="PET-OIL" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Mechanics">
            <TaxonomyId id="HT" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="CATALOG">
            <TaxonomyId id="ENT" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="inspection">
            <TaxonomyId id="GEN" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="DISPATCH">
            <TaxonomyId id="IT-DCMGT" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Pump">
            <TaxonomyId id="PET-OIL" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Inventory">
            <TaxonomyId id="MFG" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="TRAILER">
            <TaxonomyId id="PET" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Support">
            <TaxonomyId id="FIN" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <UserArea>
            <bh:WHID>WH-1</bh:WHID>
            <bh:Years>0</bh:Years>
          </UserArea>
        </PositionHistory>
      </EmployerOrg>
        <EmployerOrgName>Martin Sprocket & Gear</EmployerOrgName>
          <Title>Maintenance Mechanic</Title>
          <OrgName>
            <OrganizationName>Martin Sprocket & Gear</OrganizationName>
          </OrgName>
          <OrgInfo>
            <LocationSummary>
              <Region>TX</Region>
            </LocationSummary>
          </OrgInfo>
            <IndustryCode>MFG</IndustryCode>
          </OrgIndustry>
          <Description>Troubleshoot Electrical / Mechanical issues with CNC machines, and Lathes  Troubleshoot / Repair / Operate Industrial presses  General Building maintenance (i.e. plumbing, lighting, cleaning, install fans)  Set-up conduit and pulling wire for wiring up circuits and machines  Operate forklifts  Repair / Replace damaged cords, plugs, outlets and light fixtures  Some welding/torch cutting</Description>
          <StartDate>
            <YearMonth>2011-07</YearMonth>
          </StartDate>
          <EndDate>
            <YearMonth>2011-11</YearMonth>
          </EndDate>
          <JobCategory>
          </JobCategory>
          <JobCategory>
            <CategoryCode>MFG,TRN</CategoryCode>
          </JobCategory>
          <Competency name="CNC">
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="MACHINES">
            <TaxonomyId id="MIN" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="LATHES">
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="REPAIR">
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Industrial presses">
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="General Building maintenance">
            <TaxonomyId id="GEN" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Plumbing">
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="LIGHTING">
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="CLEANING">
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="FANS">
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Conduit">
            <TaxonomyId id="ENG-ENV" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Wire">
            <TaxonomyId id="MFG-PRODUCTS" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="WIRING">
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="PLUGS">
            <TaxonomyId id="MIN" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="LIGHT">
            <TaxonomyId id="ENT" idOwner="Resume Mirror" description="SKILLCAT"/>
          </Competency>
          <Competency name="Cutting">
          </Competency>
          <UserArea>
            <bh:WHID>WH-2</bh:WHID>
            <bh:Years>0.3</bh:Years>
          </UserArea>
        </PositionHistory>
      </EmployerOrg>
        <EmployerOrgName>Imperial Group, L.P.</EmployerOrgName>
          <Title>Maintenance Technician</Title>
          <OrgName>
            <OrganizationName>Imperial Group, L.P.</OrganizationName>
          </OrgName>
          <OrgInfo>
            <LocationSummary>
            </LocationSummary>
          </OrgInfo>
            <IndustryCode>SER</IndustryCode>
          </OrgIndustry>
          <Description>Troubleshoot Electrical / Mechanical issues with CNC machines  Troubleshoot / Repair / Operate Industrial presses  General Building maintenance (i.e. plumbing, lighting, cleaning, install fans)  Set-up conduit and pulling wire for wiring up circuits and machines  Operate forklifts  Repair / Replace damaged cords, plugs, outlets and light fixtures  Some welding/torch cutting</Description>
-----------------------------I am Cuting off part of the hrXml so this will fit on the forum.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------          
</Resume>]]></hrXml>
            <success>true</success>
         </return>
      </ns2:parseResumeResponse>
   </S:Body>
</S:Envelope>

mguterl
User

Post by mguterl » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:50 am

Would it be possible for you to post the entire contents of the base64ChunkedResume? I want to try Base64 decoding your contents to see the differences between our inputs.

jroorda
User

Post by jroorda » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:04 am

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

jroorda
User

Post by jroorda » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:06 am

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

jroorda
User

Post by jroorda » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:08 am

Hi mguterl,
I had to break it into two pieces to fit it on this forum.

If you could select all from that post and combine them it contains the base 64.

I will post the base64 in 76 character chunks below this post.

jroorda
User

Post by jroorda » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 am

ME04UjRLR3hHdUVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFQZ0FEQVA3L0NRQUdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFCQUFBQVZnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUVBQUFXQUFBQUFFQUFBRCsvLy8vQUFBQUFGVUFBQUQvLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy9z cGNFQWVjQUpCQUFBOEJLL0FBQUFBQUFBRUFBQUFBQUFDQUFBc1NBQUFBNEFZbXBpYXIwUnZSRUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUpCQllBTkVZQUFOOTdBQURmZXdBQXNSZ0FBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUQvL3c4QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFELy93OEFBQUFBQUFB QUFBRC8vdzhBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTGNBQUFBQUFOWUZBQUFBQUFBQTFnVUFBREFU QUFBQUFBQUFNQk1BQUFBQUFBQXdFd0FBQUFBQUFEQVRBQUFBQUFBQU1CTUFBQlFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQVAvLy8vOEFBQUFBUkJNQUFBQUFBQUJFRXdBQUFBQUFBRVFUQUFBQUFBQUFSQk1BQUV3QUFB Q1FFd0FBVEFBQUFFUVRBQUFBQUFBQVFEd0FBS3dCQUFEY0V3QUFBQUFBQU53VEFBQUFBQUFBM0JN QUFBQUFBQURjRXdBQUFBQUFBTndUQUFBQUFBQUF5eFFBQUFBQUFBRExGQUFBQUFBQUFNc1VBQUFB QUFBQXZ6c0FBQUlBQUFEQk93QUFBQUFBQU1FN0FBQUFBQUFBd1RzQUFBQUFBQURCT3dBQUFBQUFB TUU3QUFBQUFBQUF3VHNBQUNRQUFBRHNQUUFBc2dJQUFKNUFBQUJVQUFBQTVUc0FBQlVBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTUJNQUFBQUFBQURMRkFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBRExGQUFBQUFBQUFNc1VBQUFBQUFBQXl4UUFBQUFBQUFETEZBQUFBQUFBQU9VN0FBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUF3RXdBQUFBQUFBREFUQUFBQUFBQUEzQk1BQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFOd1RB QUR2QUFBQStqc0FBQllBQUFBWkZRQUFBQUFBQUJrVkFBQUFBQUFBR1JVQUFBQUFBQURMRkFBQUNn QUFBREFUQUFBQUFBQUEzQk1BQUFBQUFBQXdFd0FBQUFBQUFOd1RBQUFBQUFBQXZ6c0FBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUJrVkFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXl4UUFBQUFBQUFDL093QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBR1JVQUFBQUFBQUFaRlFBQWlnRUFBR3MzQUFBY0FRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFuem9BQUFBQUFBRGNFd0FBQUFBQUFQLy8vLzhBQUFBQU1JWW9reDRq elFFQUFBQUFBQUFBQVAvLy8vOEFBQUFBMVJRQUFBb0FBQUNIT0FBQUlnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFx enNBQUJRQUFBQVFQQUFBTUFBQUFFQThBQUFBQUFBQXFUZ0FBUFlCQUFEeVFBQUFBQUFBQU44VUFB QTZBQUFBOGtBQUFFUUFBQUNmT2dBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBUEpBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXdFd0FBQUFBQUFKODZBQUFNQVFBQXl4UUFB QUFBQUFETEZBQUFBQUFBQUJrVkFBQUFBQUFBeXhRQUFBQUFBQURMRkFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXl4UUFBQUFBQUFETEZBQUFBQUFBQU1z VUFBQUFBQUFBNVRzQUFBQUFBQURsT3dBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUdSVUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTXNVQUFBQUFBQUF5eFFBQUFBQUFBRExGQUFBQUFBQUFFQThBQUFBQUFBQXl4 UUFBQUFBQUFETEZBQUFBQUFBQU1zVUFBQUFBQUFBeXhRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBUC8vLy84 QUFBQUEvLy8vL3dBQUFBRC8vLy8vQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQS8vLy8vd0FBQUFELy8vLy9BQUFB QVAvLy8vOEFBQUFBLy8vLy93QUFBQUQvLy8vL0FBQUFBUC8vLy84QUFBQUEvLy8vL3dBQUFBRC8v Ly8vQUFBQUFQLy8vLzhBQUFBQS8vLy8vd0FBQUFELy8vLy9BQUFBQVAvLy8vOEFBQUFBLy8vLy93 QUFBQUQvLy8vL0FBQUFBUEpBQUFBQUFBQUF5eFFBQUFBQUFBRExGQUFBQUFBQUFNc1VBQUFBQUFB QXl4UUFBQUFBQUFETEZBQUFBQUFBQU1zVUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFETEZBQUFB QUFBQU1zVUFBQUFBQUFBeXhRQUFBQUFBQURXQlFBQUlBd0FBUFlSQUFBNkFRQUFCUUFTQVFBQUNR UUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFGZHBiR3hw WVcwZ1FtVmphMlYwSUVKcGNtTm9aWElnRFRrek1qZ2dSMjlzWkdWdWRtbGxkeUJFY2k0TlJtOXlk Q0JYYjNKMGFDd2dWRmdnTnpZeU5EUU5PREUzTFRrMk5pMHlOVGsxRFVWdFlXbHNPaUJpWldOcllt bHlZMmhsY2tCbmJXRnBiQzVqYjIwZ0RRMVBRa3BGUTFSSlZrVTZJQ0JKSUdGdElITmxaV3RwYm1j Z2JtVjNJR1Z0Y0d4dmVXMWxiblFnYjNCd2IzSjBkVzVwZEdsbGN5d2dkMmhwWTJnZ2QybHNiQ0Jo Ykd4dmR5QnRaU0IwYnlCdFlYaHBiV2w2WlNCMGFHVWdaV1IxWTJGMGFXOXVJR0Z1WkNCcmJtOTNi R1ZrWjJVZ1NTQm9ZWFpsSUdkaGFXNWxaQzRnSUVrZ2JHbHJaU0JsZG1WeUlHTm9ZVzVuYVc1bklH RnVaQ0J1WlhjZ1kyaGhiR3hsYm1kbGN5QjNhWFJvSUc5d2NHOXlkSFZ1YVhScFpYTWdkRzhnYkdW aGNtNGdZMjl1ZEdsdWRXRnNiSGt1SUNCUGNIQnZjblIxYm1sMGVTQm1iM0lnWlhod1lXNWthVzVu SUdOaGNtVmxjaUJ3YjNSbGJuUnBZV3dnZDJsMGFDQm9hV2RvWlhJZ1pXUjFZMkYwYVc5dUlHTnZi WEJoZEdsaWFXeHBkSGtnRFExRlJGVkRRVlJKVDA0NklDQU5DVWxVVkNCVVpXTm9MVUZ5YkdsdVoz UnZiaUJEWVcxd2RYTXNJRUZ5YkdsdVozUnZiaXdnVkZnTkNWTmxjSFJsYldKbGNpQXlNREV3TFVS bFkyVnRZbVZ5SURJd01URU5DVU52YlhCMWRHVnlJR0Z1WkNCRmJHVmpkSEp2Ym1saklFVnVaMmx1 WldWeWFXNW5JRUZ6YzI5amFXRjBaWE1nUkdWbmNtVmxJRkJ5YjJkeVlXME5DVWRRUVNBekxqY05E UWxNYVc1amIyeHVJRU52Ykd4bFoyVWdiMllnVkdWamFHNXZiRzluZVMwZ1IzSmhibVFnVUhKaGFY SnBaU0JEWVcxd2RYTXNJRWR5WVc1a0lGQnlZV2x5YVdVc0lGUllEUWxHWldKeWRXRnllU0F5TURB NUlKWWdTblZzZVNBeU1EQTVEUWxFYVdWelpXd2dWR1ZqYUc1cFkybGhiaUJRY205bmNtRnREUWxV Y21GcGJtbHVaeUJwYmlCRWFXVnpaV3dnWVc1a0lFZGhjeUJGYm1kcGJtVnpMQ0JIWVhNZ1JXNW5h VzVsSUVOdmJuTjBjblZqZEdsdmJpd2dZVzVrSUZCeVpYWmxiblJoZEdsMlpTQk5ZV2x1ZEdWdVlX NWpaUTBKUkdseVpXTjBiM0tTY3lCSWIyNXZjaUJTYjJ4c0lKWWdSMUJCSURRdU1BMEpEUWtOVkZK QlNVNUpUa2NnUVU1RUlFTkZVbFJKUmtsRFFWUkpUMDQ2SUNBZ0lDQWdJQ0FnSUNBZ0NRa0pDUWtK Q1NBZ0lDQWdJQ0FnSUNBZ0lDQWdJQ0FnSUNBZ0lDQWdJQ0FnSUNBZ0lDQWdJQTFDWVhOcFl5Qk1h V1psSUZOaGRtbHVaeUFvUTFCU0tRMEpEVUZFVFVsT1NWTlVRVlJKVmtVZ1UwdEpURXhUT2cxTmFX TnliM052Wm5RZ0RWZHZjbVFOUlhoalpXd05UM1YwYkc5dmF3MUJZMk5sYzNNTlQyWm1hV05sRFZC dmQyVnlVRzlwYm5RTlUwTkJSRUVnVG1WMGQyOXlhdzBORFVWWVVFVlNTVVZPUTBVNkRWSmxibVZu WVdSbElGZGxiR3dnVTJWeWRtbGpaWE1OUTI5dWRISmhZM1JsWkNCMGJ5QlhaV2x5VTFCTkRVUmxZ eTR5TURFeExWQnlaWE5sYm5RTlJtbGxiR1FnVkdWamFHNXBZMmxoYmcxR2IzSjBJRmR2Y25Sb0xD QlVXQTFUYjNWMGFDQlVXQ0JTWldkcGIyNE5UVzl1YVhSdmNpQlFRMDBnUTI5dGNIVjBaWEp6SUdS MWNtbHVaeUJHY21GamRIVnlhVzVuSUU5d1pYSmhkR2x2Ym5NZ0RVTnZiR3hsWTNRZ1VIVnRjQ0JF WVhSaElHRm1kR1Z5SUdWMlpYSjVJRk4wWVdkbElHWnliMjBnUW1GclpYSXRTSFZuYUdWeklFUmhk R0VnZG1GdURWTjFjR1Z5ZG1selpTQjBhR1VnYzJWeWRtbGpaU0IwYUdVZ1JteDFhV1FnWlc1a2N5 QndaWEptYjNKdFpXUWdZbmtnZEdobElHTjFjM1J2YldWeUlGQjFiWEFnVFdWamFHRnVhV056RFZO MWNIQnNlU0JoYkd3Z2NtVndZV2x5SUhCaGNuUnpJR0Z1WkNCallYUmhiRzluSUhWelpXUWdjR0Z5 ZEhNZ1ptOXlJR2x1YzNCbFkzUnBiMjROVFdWbGRDQjNhWFJvSUVKaGEyVnlMVWgxWjJobGN5QlRk WEJsY25acGMyOXljeUJoYm1RZ1JHbHpjR0YwWTJnZ2RHOGdZMjl2Y21ScGJtRjBaU0J3ZFcxd0lH MXZkbVZ0Wlc1MGN5QmhibVFnYldGcGJuUmxibUZ1WTJVTlRXRnBiblJoYVc0Z1kzVnljbVZ1ZENC cGJuWmxiblJ2Y25rZ2IyWWdZV3hzSUhKbGNHRnBjaUJ3WVhKMGN5QmhJR052Ym5SaGFXNWxjaUJo Ym1RZ2MybDBaU0IwY21GcGJHVnlJQTFTWlhOd2IyNXphV0pzWlNCbWIzSWdkR2hsSUhOaFptVWdk RzkzYVc1bklHOW1JSEJoY25SeklHSnZlQ0IwY21GcGJHVnlEVk4xWW0xcGMzTnBiMjRnYjJZZ1pH RnBiSGtnYkc5bmN5QmhibVFnY0hWdGNDQmtZWFJoSUhSdklGZGxhWEpUVUUwZ1kzVnpkRzl0WlhJ Z1pXNW5hVzVsWlhKekRVMWhhVzUwWVdsdUlHRnVaQ0J6WVdabGJIa2diM0JsY21GMFpTQkRiMjF3 WVc1NUlIUnlkV05ySUExUWNtOTJhV1JsSUhSb1pTQmpkWE4wYjIxbGNpQjNhWFJvSUdFZ2NISnZa bVZ6YzJsdmJtRnNJR0Z1WkNCamIzVnlkR1Z2ZFhNZ2MzVndjRzl5ZENCaGN5QjNaV3hzSUdGeklH RWdiR2xoYVhOdmJpQmlaWFIzWldWdUlGZHBaWEpUVUUwZ1lXNWtJRUpoYTJWeUxVaDFaMmhsY3lB TkRRMU5ZWEowYVc0Z1UzQnliMk5yWlhRZ0ppQkhaV0Z5RFVwMWJIa2dNakF4TVMxT2IzWXVJREl3 TVRFTlRXRnBiblJsYm1GdVkyVWdUV1ZqYUdGdWFXTU5SbTl5ZENCWGIzSjBhQ3dnVkZnTlZISnZk V0pzWlhOb2IyOTBJRVZzWldOMGNtbGpZV3d2VFdWamFHRnVhV05oYkNCcGMzTjFaWE1nZDJsMGFD QkRUa01nYldGamFHbHVaWE1zSUdGdVpDQk1ZWFJvWlhNTlZISnZkV0pzWlhOb2IyOTBMMUpsY0dG cGNpOVBjR1Z5WVhSbElFbHVaSFZ6ZEhKcFlXd2djSEpsYzNObGN3MUhaVzVsY21Gc0lFSjFhV3hr YVc1bklHMWhhVzUwWlc1aGJtTmxJQ2hwTG1VdUlIQnNkVzFpYVc1bkxDQnNhV2RvZEdsdVp5d2dZ MnhsWVc1cGJtY3NJR2x1YzNSaGJHd2dabUZ1Y3lrTlUyVjBMWFZ3SUdOdmJtUjFhWFFnWVc1a0lI QjFiR3hwYm1jZ2QybHlaU0JtYjNJZ2QybHlhVzVuSUhWd0lHTnBjbU4xYVhSeklHRnVaQ0J0WVdO b2FXNWxjdzFQY0dWeVlYUmxJR1p2Y210c2FXWjBjdzFTWlhCaGFYSXZVbVZ3YkdGalpTQmtZVzFo WjJWa0lHTnZjbVJ6TENCd2JIVm5jeXdnYjNWMGJHVjBjeUJoYm1RZ2JHbG5hSFFnWm1sNGRIVnla WE1OVTI5dFpTQjNaV3hrYVc1bkwzUnZjbU5vSUdOMWRIUnBibWNORFVsdGNHVnlhV0ZzSUVkeWIz VndMQ0JNTGxBdUlBMUJjSEpwYkNBeU1ERXhMVXAxYkhrZ01qQXhNUTFOWVdsdWRHVnVZVzVqWlNC VVpXTm9ibWxqYVdGdUxVVnNaV04wY21sallXd3ZUV1ZqYUdGdWFXTmhiQ0FOUkdWallYUjFjaXdn VkZnTlZISnZkV0pzWlhOb2IyOTBJRVZzWldOMGNtbGpZV3d2VFdWamFHRnVhV05oYkNCcGMzTjFa WE1nZDJsMGFDQkRUa01nYldGamFHbHVaWE1OVkhKdmRXSnNaWE5vYjI5MEwxSmxjR0ZwY2k5UGNH VnlZWFJsSUVsdVpIVnpkSEpwWVd3Z2NISmxjM05sY3cxSFpXNWxjbUZzSUVKMWFXeGthVzVuSUcx aGFXNTBaVzVoYm1ObElDaHBMbVV1SUhCc2RXMWlhVzVuTENCc2FXZG9kR2x1Wnl3Z1kyeGxZVzVw Ym1jc0lHbHVjM1JoYkd3Z1ptRnVjeWtOVTJWMExYVndJR052Ym1SMWFYUWdZVzVrSUhCMWJHeHBi bWNnZDJseVpTQm1iM0lnZDJseWFXNW5JSFZ3SUdOcGNtTjFhWFJ6SUdGdVpDQnRZV05vYVc1bGN3 MVBjR1Z5WVhSbElHWnZjbXRzYVdaMGN3MVNaWEJoYVhJdlVtVndiR0ZqWlNCa1lXMWhaMlZrSUdO dmNtUnpMQ0J3YkhWbmN5d2diM1YwYkdWMGN5QmhibVFnYkdsbmFIUWdabWw0ZEhWeVpYTU5VMjl0 WlNCM1pXeGthVzVuTDNSdmNtTm9JR04xZEhScGJtY05JQTFJWlc1emJHVjVJRWx1WkhWemRISnBa WE1OU21GdUxpQXlNREV4TFVGd2NtbHNJREl3TVRFTlRXRnBiblJsYm1GdVkyVWdUV1ZqYUdGdWFX TU5SR0ZzYkdGekxDQlVXQTFEYjI1a2RXTjBaV1FnY0hKbGRtVnVkR0YwYVhabElHMWhhVzUwWlc1 aGJtTmxEVlZ6WlNCdlppQm9iMmx6ZEhNc0lHTnlZVzVsY3l3Z2FHRnVaQ0JoYm1RZ2NHOTNaWEln ZEc5dmJITXNJR0Z1WkNCellXWmxkSGtnYkc5amEyOTFkQ0JrWlhacFkyVnpEVWx1YzNCbFkzUnBi MjRnY0dGeWRITWdabTl5SUhkbFlYSWdZVzVrSUdSaGJXRm5aUTFCWkdwMWMzUnBibWNnWm5WdVkz UnBiMjVoYkNCamIyMXdiMjVsYm5SeklHRnVaQ0JqYjI1MGNtOXNJR2x1YzNSeWRXMWxiblJ6RFZK bGNHRnBjaUJoYm1RZ2NtVndiR0ZqWlNCa1pXWmxZM1JwZG1VZ2NHRnlkSE1OU1c1emRHRnNiR0Yw YVc5dUlHOW1JSE4wY25WamRIVnlZV3dnY0dGeWRITWdhVzRnWkdWMmFXTmxjdzFRWlhKbWIzSnRJ RkJ5WlhabGJuUmhkR2wyWlNCTllXbHVkR1Z1WVc1alpRMU1kV0p5YVdOaGRHbHZiaUJoYm1RZ1ky eGxZVzVwYm1jTkRVZHlaV2x1WlhJZ1VGVlNSUzEwWldNTlUyVndkQzRnTWpBeE1DMU9iM1l1SURJ d01UQU5UV0ZwYm5SbGJtRnVZMlVnVFdWamFHRnVhV01OUm05eWRDQlhiM0owYUN3Z1ZGZ05RMjl1 WkhWamRHVmtJSEJ5WlhabGJuUmhkR2wyWlNCdFlXbHVkR1Z1WVc1alpRMU5ZV2x1ZEdGcGJtVmtJ RzFoWTJocGJtVnpJR0Z1WkNCemNISmhlU0JuZFc1eklHWnZjaUJ3Y205a2RXTjBhVzl1RFVOc1pX RnVaV1FnWVc1a0lHTm9ZVzVuWldRZ1ptbHNkR1Z5Y3lCbWIzSWdZMjl0Y0hKbGMzTnZjbk1nWVc1 a0lHVjRhR0YxYzNRZ2MzbHpkR1Z0Y3cxTlpYUWdkMmwwYUNCMlpXNWtiM0p6SUhSdklITmxkSFZ3 SUhObGNuWnBZMlZ6RFU5d1pYSmhkR1ZrSUdadmNtdHNhV1owSUhSdklHTm9ZVzVuWlNCbmJIVmxJ SFJ2ZEdWeklHRnVaQ0JtYVd4c0lHWnZZVzBnYldGcmFXNW5JR05vWlcxcFkyRnNJSFJ2ZEdWekRV bHVhWFJwWVhSbFpDQk1iMk5ySUc5MWRDOTBZV2NnYjNWMElHRnVaQ0JRVUVVZ2MzbHpkR1Z0Y3cx UGNtUmxjbVZrSUhCaGNuUnpJR0Z1WkNCMGIyOXNjdzFQY0dWeVlYUmxaQ0J0YjNWc1pDQnRZV05v YVc1bElIUnZJR2x1WTNKbFlYTmxJSEJ5YjJSMVkzUnBiMjRORFEwTkRRME5EUTBOVUc5c2VTQkJi V1Z5YVdOaERVcDFiSGtnTWpBeE1DQ1dJRk5sY0hRdUlESXdNVEFOU1c1a2RYTjBjbWxoYkNCTlpX Tm9ZVzVwWXcxSGNtRnVaQ0JRY21GcGNtbGxMQ0JVV0ExUFluTmxjblpoZEdsdmJpQmhibVFnZEhK dmRXSnNaWE5vYjI5MGFXNW5EVlZ6WlNCdlppQm9iMmx6ZEhNc0lHTnlZVzVsY3l3Z2FHRnVaQ0Jo Ym1RZ2NHOTNaWElnZEc5dmJITXNJR0Z1WkNCellXWmxkSGtnYkc5amEyOTFkQ0JrWlhacFkyVnpE VWx1YzNCbFkzUnBiMjRnY0dGeWRITWdabTl5SUhkbFlYSWdZVzVrSUdSaGJXRm5aUTFCWkdwMWMz UnBibWNnWm5WdVkzUnBiMjVoYkNCamIyMXdiMjVsYm5SeklHRnVaQ0JqYjI1MGNtOXNJR2x1YzNS eWRXMWxiblJ6RFVsdWMzUmhiR3hoZEdsdmJpQnZaaUJ6ZEhKMVkzUjFjbUZzSUhCaGNuUnpJR2x1 SUdSbGRtbGpaWE1OVUdWeVptOXliU0JRY21WMlpXNTBZWFJwZG1VZ1RXRnBiblJsYm1GdVkyVU5U SFZpY21sallYUnBiMjRnWVc1a0lHTnNaV0Z1YVc1bkRRMUhjbUZ1YVhSbElGTmxjblpwWTJWeklF bHVkR1Z5Ym1GMGFXOXVZV3dnU1c1amIzSndiM0poZEdWa0RWTmxjSFJsYldKbGNpd2dNakF3TnlD V0lFNXZkbVZ0WW1WeUlESXdNRGdOVjJsdVpDQlVkWEppYVc1bElFVnNaV04wY21sallXd2dWR1Zq YUc1cFkybGhiZzFVWVcxd1lTd2dSa3dOVkhKdmRXSnNaWE5vYjNRZ2JXVmphR0Z1YVdOaGJDd2dh SGxrY21GMWJHbGpMQ0JoYm1RZ1pXeGxZM1J5YVdOaGJDQndjbTlpYkdWdGN3MVFaWEptYjNKdFpX UWdaR2xoWjI1dmMzUnBZeUJoYm1Gc2VYTnBjeUJ2WmlCMGFHVWdkSFZ5WW1sdVpRMVFaWEptYjNK dFpXUWdZV3hzSUcxbFkyaGhibWxqWVd3c0lHaDVaSEpoZFd4cFl5d2dZVzVrSUdWc1pXTjBjbWxq WVd3Z1kyOXRjRzl1Wlc1MElHMWhhVzUwWlc1aGJtTmxMQ0J5WlhCaGFYSWdiM0lnY21Wd2JHRmpa VzFsYm5RZ2IyWWdjR0Z5ZEhNTlJHOWpkVzFsYm5RZ1lXeHNJSGR2Y21zZ2NHVnlabTl5YldWa0lI VnphVzVuSUdOdmJYQjFkR1Z5SUdKaGMyVmtJSE5sY25acFkyVWdjbVZ3YjNKMGFXNW5JSEJ5YjJO bFpIVnlaWE1OVkhKaGFXNWxaQ0J2ZEdobGNpQjBaV05vYm1samFXRnVjeUJwYmlCdGVTQm5aVzVs Y21GMGIzSWdZV3hwWjI1dFpXNTBJSEJ5YjJObFpIVnlaUTFYY205MFpTQjBhR1VnWVd4cFoyNXRa VzUwSUhCeWIyTmxaSFZ5WlNCbWIzSWdkR2hsSUdOdmJYQmhibmtnZEdoaGRDQnBjeUJ1YjNjZ1oy eHZZbUZzSUhCdmJHbGplUTFEYjI5eVpHbHVZWFJsWkNCM2FYUm9JSE5wZEdVZ1kzVnpkRzl0WlhK emtpQnRZV2x1ZEdWdVlXNWpaU3dnYzNSaGNuUXRkWEFzSUdGdVpDQjBjbUZwYm1sdVp5QnZaaUJq ZFhOMGIyMWxjaUJqY21WM2N3ME5TRklnVjJsdVpHOTNjdzFOWVhKamFDQXlNREEzTFNCVFpYQjBa VzFpWlhJc0lESXdNRGNOVFdGcGJuUmxibUZ1WTJVZ1ZHVmphRzVwWTJsaGJnMUVZV3hzWVhNc0lG UllEU0JEYjNKeVpXTjBhWFpsTDFCeVpYWmxiblJoZEdsMlpTQnRZV2x1ZEdWdVlXNWpaU0J2YmlC M2FXNWtiM2NnWVhOelpXMWliR2x1WnlCbGNYVnBjRzFsYm5RTlZISnZkV0pzWlhOb2IzUWdiV1Zq YUdGdWFXTmhiQ3dnYUhsa2NtRjFiR2xqTENCaGJtUWdaV3hsWTNSeWFXTmhiQ0J3Y205aWJHVnRj dzFDWVhOcFl5QjNaV3hrYVc1bkRWZHBjbWx1WnlCbGJHVmpkSEpwWTJGc0lHTnZiWEJ2Ym1WdWRI TU5EVk5oZUc5dUlFUnlhV3hzYVc1bkxDQk1MbEF1RFVabFluSjFZWEo1SURJd01EY3RJRTFoY21O b0lESXdNRGNOUm14dmIzSWdTR0Z1WkExWFpXRjBhR1Z5Wm05eVpDd2dWRmdOVjI5eWEyVmtJRzl1 SUdFZ2JHRnVaQzFpWVhObFpDQm5ZWE1nY21sbklHbHVJSFJvWlNCVVpYaGhjeUJ2YVd4bWFXVnNa QTFQY0dWeVlYUmxaQ0JvZVdSeVlYVnNhV01nWlhGMWFYQnRaVzUwSUhSb1lYUWdiVzkyWldRZ1pI SnBiR3dnY0dsd1pRMUVZV2xzZVNCamJHVmhibWx1WnlCMGJ5QnlaV1IxWTJVZ2RHaGxJSEJ2ZEdW dWRHbGhiQ0JvWVhwaGNtUnpJRzltSUhkdmNtdHBibWNnYjI0Z2RHaGxJSEpwWncxQmMzTnBjM1Js WkNCTmIzUnZjbTFoYmlCbWFXeHNhVzVuSUdScFpYTmxiQ0JuWlc1bGNtRjBiM0p6RFVWMmIyeDFk R2x2Ym5NZ2IyWWdkR2hsSUdOdmJuTjBjblZqZEdsdmJpQmhibVFnWkdsellYTnpaVzFpYkdsdVp5 QnZaaUIwYUdVZ2NtbG5JR0Z6SUdFZ2RHVmhiUTBOVTJOb2JIVnRZbVZ5WjJWeURVcGhiblZoY25r Z01qQXdOeTBnUm1WaWNuVmhjbmtnTWpBd053MUZjWFZwY0cxbGJuUWdUM0JsY21GMGIzSU5RMnhs WW5WeWJtVXNJRlJZRFZkdmNtdGxaQ0IzYVhSb0lHRWdkR1ZoYlNCdlppQmxjWFZwY0cxbGJuUWdi M0JsY21GMGIzSnpJSEIxYlhCcGJtY2daMkZ6SUhkbGJHeHpJR2x1SUhSb1pTQlVaWGhoY3lCdmFX eG1hV1ZzWkExTllXbHVkR0ZwYm1Wa0lHRnVaQ0J2Y0dWeVlYUmxaQ0IwY21sd2JHVjRJSEIxYlhC eklHSjVJR1pwYkd4cGJtY2diMmxzWlhKeklHRnVaQ0J5WlhCc1lXTnBibWNnY0dGamEybHVaeUJ2 YmlCbWJIVnBaQ0JsYm1RTlQzQmxjbUYwWldRZ2FIbGtjbUYxYkdsallXeHNlU0J2Y0dWeVlYUmxa Q0J6WVc1a0lHaHZiR1JwYm1jZ1pYRjFhWEJ0Wlc1MElDQU5EUTBORFEwTkRWVXVVeTRnVG1GMmVR MUtkVzVsSURJd01ERWdMU0JPYjNZdUlESXdNRFlOVTNWaWJXRnlhVzVsY2cxUVpXRnliQ0JJWVhK aWIzSXNvRWhoZDJGcGFTOU9iM0ptYjJ4ckxDQldhWEpuYVc1cFlRMVRkV0p0WVhKcGJtVnlJR0Z1 WkNCaElFMWhZMmhwYm1semRDQk5ZWFJsSUZkbFlYQnZibk1nRFVsdUlHTm9ZWEpuWlNCdlppQjBh R1VnZFc1a1pYSjNZWFJsY2lCM1pXRndiMjV6RFZONWMzUmxiU0J0WVdsdWRHVnVZVzVqWlNCaGJt UWdiV0ZwYm5SaGFXNXBibWNnZEdobElITjFjSEJ2Y25RZ2MzbHpkR1Z0Y3lBb1NIbGtjbUYxYkds amN5d2dTR2xuYUM5TWIzY2djSEpsYzNOMWNtVWdVRzUxWlcxaGRHbGpjeXdnYzJWaGQyRjBaWElw RFZKbFlXUnBibWNnYzJocGNITWdjMk5vWlcxaGRHbGpjeXdnZEhKdmRXSnNaWE5vYjI5MGFXNW5M Q0J5WldKMWFXeGthVzVuSUdOdmJuUnliMndnZG1Gc2RtVnpEVkpsY1hWcGMybDBhVzl1YVc1bklH OW1JSFJvWlNCemRYQndiSGtnWVc1a0lISmxjR0ZwY2lCd1lYSjBjeUJoYm1RZ2JXRjBaWEpwWVd4 ekRVTmhiR2xpY21GMGFXOXVJRzltSUhSb1pTQmpZV3hwWW5KaGRHbHZiaUJ6ZFhCd2IzSjBJR1Z4 ZFdsd2JXVnVkQTFOWVdsdWRHRnBibWx1WnlCdlppQjBhR1VnZDJWaGNHOXVjeUJvWVc1a2JHbHVa eUIzWldsbmFIUWdkR1Z6ZENCcGJuTndaV04wYVc5dWN5QmhibVFnY21WamIzSmtjdzFRY21WMlpX NTBZWFJwZG1VZ2JXRnBiblJsYm1GdVkyVWdjM2x6ZEdWdElHMWhibUZuWlcxbGJuUWdabTl5SUhS b1pTQjNiM0pySUdObGJuUmxjaUJoYm1RZ2MyaHBjR0p2WVhKa0lITmxZM1Z5YVhSNURWRjFZV3hw ZEhrZ1FYTnpkWEpoYm1ObElFbHVjM0JsWTNSdmNpQnZaaUJoYkd3Z1UzVmljMkZtWlNCM1pXRndi MjV6SUhONWMzUmxiUTFYYjNKcklHTmxiblJsY2lCemRYQmxjblpwYzI5eUlHOW1JQ0JNYjJOcmIz VjBMMVJoWjI5MWRDQnplWE4wWlcwTlZHOXdJRk5sWTNKbGRDQkRiR1ZoY21GdVkyVU5EUTBOVW1W bVpYSmxibU5sY3lCQmRtRnBiR0ZpYkdVZ1ZYQnZiaUJTWlhGMVpYTjBEUUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFnQUFCWUlBQUFZQ0FBQUt3Z0FBQ3dJ QUFBNkNBQUFRQWdBQUVFSUFBQk5DQUFBVlFnQUFHb0lBQUJzQ0FBQWJRZ0FBSFlJQUFCNUNBQUE3 UWdBQU80SUFBQnFDUUFBa1FrQUFKSUpBQUNUQ1FBQW5Ba0FBSjhKQUFDaENRQUFxZ2tBQU1rSkFB REtDUUFBNXdrQUFDY0tBQUFvQ2dBQU1Bb0FBUExuNDl6WTQ5elUzT1BjemIrenFLQ29tS2lOdjdP QmVYRnBZWGxaVFJjVmFKNUVjQUFXYUo1RWNBQTJDSUZEU2hjQVlVb1hBQTRXYUo1RWNBQkRTaGNB WVVvWEFBQU9GbWpMUFFJQVEwb1hBR0ZLRndBQURoWm9CZ0tWQUVOS0Z3QmhTaGNBQUE0V2FMQWhk UUJEU2hjQVlVb1hBQUFPRm1pZ2NOY0FRMG9YQUdGS0Z3QUFGeFZvR3paMkFCWm9CZ0tWQURVSWdV TktGd0JoU2hjQUZCVm9HeloyQUJab21EUlJBRU5LRndCaFNoY0FBQTRXYU5NeFh3QkRTaFFBWVVv VUFBQU9GbWczSXhJQVEwb1VBR0ZLRkFBQUZCVm9SUk5CQUJabzdXbDdBRU5LRkFCaFNoUUFBQmNW YUJzMmRnQVdhSmcwVVFBMUNJRkRTaGNBWVVvWEFCb1ZhQnMyZGdBV2FKZzBVUUExQ0lFK0tnRkRT aGNBWVVvWEFBQU1GV2pqU04wQUZtakZFTmtBQUFZV2FBTmt4QUFBQmhabzgwQzRBQUFNRldqalNO MEFGbWlZTkZFQUFBWVdhQVp4ZVFBQUZCVm80MGpkQUJab21EUlJBRU5LSEFCaFNod0FBQm9WYU9O STNRQVdhSmcwVVFBMUNJRkRTaHdBWEFpQllVb2NBQjRBQ0FBQUdBZ0FBQ3dJQUFCQkNBQUFUZ2dB QUd3SUFBQnRDQUFBa2drQUFKTUpBQUNnQ1FBQXlna0FBT2dKQUFBbkNnQUFNQW9BQURFS0FBQjVD Z0FBbEFvQUFLOEtBQUFLQ3dBQUt3c0FBQzBMQUFBdkN3QUFmd3NBQUpjTEFBRDNBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBOXdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFQY0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUQzQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QTl3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBUGNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEeUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE2Z0FB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU9vQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRGlBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBNGdBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFPSUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQURpQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTZnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBT29BQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEcUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE2Z0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU9v QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRHFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBNmdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFPb0FBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQURxQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTF3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFDdzhBQXlRRENpWUFDMFlFQUdFa0Ey ZGtnV09FQUFBSEFBQURKQU5oSkFOblpLQncxd0FBQndBQUF5UURZU1FEWjJRblIyd0FBQVFBQUdk azdXbDdBQUFIQUFBREpBRmhKQUZuWkpnMFVRQUFGekFLQUFCUENnQUFVQW9BQUZFS0FBQmZDZ0FB ZUFvQUFKVUtBQUNvQ2dBQXNBb0FBTEVLQUFEcUNnQUFDUXNBQUFvTEFBQUxDd0FBS3dzQUFDNExB QUF2Q3dBQVNRc0FBRW9MQUFCL0N3QUFnQXNBQUlVTEFBQ0dDd0FBaWdzQUFJc0xBQUNXQ3dBQWx3 c0FBSmdMQUFDWkN3QUE5ZXIxNHRyMXovWFA5ZHJFejdpdDZwK1RoM3gwNm5UcWRHaGNVQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVhGV2diTm5ZQUZtaEVkdDRBTlFpQlEwb1hBR0ZLRndBWEZXZ2JObllB Rm1nblIyd0FOUWlCUTBvWEFHRktGd0FYRldpQlk0UUFGbWdCSUlVQU5RaUJRMG9YQUdGS0Z3QU9G bWdCSUlVQVEwb1hBR0ZLRndBQUZCVm9HeloyQUJabzNRZTNBRU5LRndCaFNoY0FBQmNWYUJzMmRn QVdhTjBIdHdBMUNJRkRTaGNBWVVvWEFCY1ZhQnMyZGdBV2FGOTcvUUExQ0lGRFNoY0FZVW9YQUJv VmFCczJkZ0FXYUY5Ny9RQTFDSUUrS2dGRFNoY0FZVW9YQUFBVUZXZ2JObllBRm1qalNOMEFRMG9Y QUdGS0Z3QUFGeFZvMVM3ZEFCWm9HeloyQURZSWdVTktGd0JoU2hjQUZCVm9HeloyQUJab21EUlJB RU5LRndCaFNoY0FBQlFWYUJzMmRnQVdhQnMyZGdCRFNoY0FZVW9YQUFBT0ZtaXdJWFVBUTBvWEFH RktGd0FBRGhab3RCRjhBRU5LRndCaFNoY0FBQlFWYUJzMmRnQVdhRjk3L1FCRFNoY0FZVW9YQUFB VUZXZ2JObllBRm1nR0FwVUFRMG9YQUdGS0Z3QWNsd3NBQUprTEFBQ3ZDd0FBdWdzQUFMOExBQURG Q3dBQXpRc0FBTlFMQUFEYkN3QUE1Z3NBQVBRTEFBRDFDd0FBOWdzQUFBSU1BQUFaREFBQUx3d0FB RUFNQUFCUkRBQUFZQXdBQUhBTUFBQ2tEQUFBNHd3QUFERU5BQUR6QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTZ3 QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBT0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEZ0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE0QUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQU9BQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRGdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBNEFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFPQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQURWQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTZ3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB T3NBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFETkFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUF6UUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU0wQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRE5BQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBelFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFNMEFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUROQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXdnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTUlBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFEQ0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXNBQUFNa0F3b21BQXRHRGdCaEpBTm5a SnNMRlFBQUJ3QUFBeVFEWVNRRFoyUy9ZbTRBQ3c4QUF5UURDaVlBQzBZRkFHRWtBMmRrSjBkc0FB c1BBQU1rQXdvbUFBdEdCUUJoSkFOblpMOWliZ0FBQndBQUF5UURZU1FEWjJRblIyd0FBQXNBQUFN a0F3M0dCUUFCRUFRQVlTUURaMlFuUjJ3QUFCYVpDd0FBclFzQUFLOExBQUM1Q3dBQXVnc0FBTDRM QUFDL0N3QUF4QXNBQU1VTEFBRE1Dd0FBelFzQUFOTUxBQURVQ3dBQTJnc0FBTnNMQUFEbEN3QUE1 Z3NBQVBNTEFBRDBDd0FBOVFzQUFQWUxBQUFBREFBQUFRd0FBQUlNQUFCd0RBQUE0d3dBQVBJTUFB RHk1dHZTeDlLODByelN4OUxIMHJHbG5aR0lmRzVpMGxwUFJBQUFGQlZvL0NUOEFCWm95ejBDQUVO S0ZBQmhTaFFBQUJRVmFQd2svQUFXYUpzTEZRQkRTaFFBWVVvVUFBQU9GbWliQ3hVQVEwb1hBR0ZL RndBQUZ4Vm9HeloyQUJab3ZncWRBRFVJZ1VOS0Z3QmhTaGNBR2hWb0d6WjJBQlpvdmdxZEFEVUln VDRxQVVOS0Z3QmhTaGNBQUJjVmFCczJkZ0FXYU8xcGV3QTFDSUZEU2hjQVlVb1hBQkVXYU8xcGV3 QTFDSUZEU2hjQVlVb1hBQmNWYU8xcGV3QVdhTzFwZXdBMUNJRkRTaGNBWVVvWEFBNFdhTzFwZXdC RFNoY0FZVW9YQUFBWEZXaS9ZbTRBRm1oRWR0NEFOUWlCUTBvWEFHRktGd0FVRldpL1ltNEFGbWln Y05jQVEwb1hBR0ZLRndBQUZCVm92Mkp1QUJab0owZHNBRU5LRndCaFNoY0FBQlFWYUw5aWJnQVdh RVIyM2dCRFNoY0FZVW9YQUFBUkZtaS9ZbTRBTlFpQlEwb1hBR0ZLRndBVUZXZ2JObllBRm1oRWR0 NEFRMG9YQUdGS0Z3QUFGeFZvR3paMkFCWm9SSGJlQURVSWdVTktGd0JoU2hjQUdoVm9HeloyQUJa b1JIYmVBRFVJZ1Q0cUFVTktGd0JoU2hjQUd2SU1BQUQ5REFBQU1BMEFBREVOQUFDU0RnQUFrdzRB QURNUEFBQTBEd0FBTlE4QUFEWVBBQUNGRHdBQXdBOEFBTXdQQUFDUEVBQUFsaEFBQVB3UUFBRDlF QUFBSGhFQUFDY1JBQUErRVFBQVZSRUFBR0lSQUFDZUVRQUFxeEVBQUdBU0FBQm5FZ0FBY2hJQUFN MFNBQURPRWdBQXp4SUFBQmNUQUFBNUV3QUE5ZXIxNnVMYTlkTEt3cmV2dDZlM25KVENsSXlVZ1hh QmJvRjJqR05iVUFBVUZXZy9BZEVBRm1pZVJIQUFRMG9VQUdGS0ZBQUFEaFpvbmtSd0FFTktGd0Jo U2hjQUFCUVZhRjlhSmdBV2FMQWhkUUJEU2hjQVlVb1hBQUFPRm1nU094VUFRMG9VQUdGS0ZBQUFG QlZvc0NGMUFCWm9zQ0YxQUVOS0ZBQmhTaFFBQUJRVmFMQWhkUUFXYUY5YUpnQkRTaFFBWVVvVUFB QU9GbWl3SVhVQVEwb1hBR0ZLRndBQURoWm9YMW9tQUVOS0Z3QmhTaGNBQUJRVmFMQUpaUUFXYUxB SlpRQkRTaGNBWVVvWEFBQU9GbWl3Q1dVQVEwb1VBR0ZLRkFBQURoWm9tRXA0QUVOS0ZBQmhTaFFB QUJRVmFMQWhkUUFXYUxBSlpRQkRTaFFBWVVvVUFBQU9GbWl3Q1dVQVEwb1hBR0ZLRndBQURoWm8v Q1Q4QUVOS0Z3QmhTaGNBQUE0V2FKc0xGUUJEU2hjQVlVb1hBQUFPRm1qOEpQd0FRMG9VQUdGS0ZB QUFEaFpveXowQ0FFTktGQUJoU2hRQUFCUVZhUHdrL0FBV2FNczlBZ0JEU2hRQVlVb1VBQUFVRldq OEpQd0FGbWliQ3hVQVEwb1VBR0ZLRkFBZk1RMEFBRzhOQUFETURRQUFHUTRBQUU0T0FBQ1REZ0FB dmc0QUFEUVBBQUExRHdBQU5nOEFBRTBQQUFCaER3QUFkZzhBQUlVUEFBRE5Ed0FBL0E4QUFFc1FB QUNQRUFBQW9SQUFBT0VRQUFEOEVBQUEvUkFBQUJNUkFBQW9FUUFBOUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFQ UUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUQwQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTlBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBT2tBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEcEFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUEzZ0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU5ZQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBRFdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBMWdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFOWUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QURXQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTFnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTXNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFETEFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUF5d0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU1zQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRExBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBeXdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFNc0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQURXQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQTFnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTllBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBc0FB QU1rQXdvbUFBdEdEUUJoSkFOblpMQUpaUUFBQndBQUF5UURZU1FEWjJTL1ltNEFDd0FBQXlRRENp WUFDMFlPQUdFa0EyZGt2Mkp1QUFzQUFBTWtBd29tQUF0R0RnQmhKQU5uWk1zOUFnQUxBQUFESkFN S0pnQUxSZzRBWVNRRFoyU2JDeFVBQUJjb0VRQUFWaEVBQUdJUkFBQ2VFUUFBelJFQUFCd1NBQUJn RWdBQWNoSUFBTElTQUFETkVnQUF6eElBQU9JU0FBRDNFZ0FBREJNQUFCY1RBQUE2RXdBQWdoTUFB S2NUQUFEZkV3QUFBaFFBQUM0VUFBQlBGQUFBYUJRQUFHa1VBQUI2RkFBQWp4UUFBUGNBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFEM0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU93QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBRHNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBN0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFPd0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQURz QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBT1FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEM0FBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUE5d0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVBjQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRDNBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBMlFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFOa0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQURaQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QTJRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTmtBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEWkFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUEyUUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU5rQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRDNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBOXdBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFQY0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBc0FBQU1rQXdvbUFBdEdDUUJoSkFOblpK NUVjQUFBQndBQUF5UURZU1FEWjJTd0lYVUFDd0FBQXlRRENpWUFDMFlOQUdFa0EyZGtYMW9tQUFB SEFBQURKQU5oSkFOblpMOWliZ0FBR1RrVEFBQTZFd0FBZ1JNQUFJSVRBQUNtRXdBQXB4TUFBTjRU QUFEZkV3QUFBUlFBQUFJVUFBQXRGQUFBTGhRQUFFNFVBQUJQRkFBQWFCUUFBR2tVQUFCNUZBQUFw QlFBQUxNVUFBRGdGQUFBN1JRQUFBY1ZBQUFJRlFBQVJ4VUFBRWdWQUFCcUZRQUFheFVBQUxVVkFB QzJGUUFBNEJVQUFPRVZBQUQ0RlFBQStSVUFBQ1lXQUFBbkZnQUFLQllBQURBV0FBQkVGZ0FBUlJZ QUFFa1dBQUJURmdBQWVSWUFBUGp0K08zNDdmanQrTzM0N2ZqdDVkclN5ciswdjlLc29heVdySmFz bHF5V3JJN2FobnR6ZTJ0N0FBQUFBQUFPRm1pZ2NOY0FRMG9YQUdGS0Z3QUFEaFpvS3lhQ0FFTktG d0JoU2hjQUFCUVZhTDlpYmdBV2FMOWliZ0JEU2hjQVlVb1hBQUFPRm1qOEpQd0FRMG9YQUdGS0Z3 QUFEaFpvODBDNEFFTktGQUJoU2hRQUFCUVZhRDhCMFFBV2FEOEIwUUJEU2hjQVlVb1hBQUFVRldn L0FkRUFGbWdHY1hrQVEwb1hBR0ZLRndBQURoWm9Qd0hSQUVOS0ZBQmhTaFFBQUJRVmFEOEIwUUFX YUQ4QjBRQkRTaFFBWVVvVUFBQVVGV2cvQWRFQUZtZ0djWGtBUTBvVUFHRktGQUFBRGhabzgwQzRB RU5LRndCaFNoY0FBQTRXYUFaeGVRQkRTaGNBWVVvWEFBQVVGV2dHY1hrQUZtZ0djWGtBUTBvWEFH RktGd0FBRGhab25rUndBRU5LRndCaFNoY0FBQlFWYUo1RWNBQVdhSjVFY0FCRFNoUUFZVW9VQUFB T0ZtaWVSSEFBUTBvVUFHRktGQUFwanhRQUFLUVVBQUN6RkFBQTFoUUFBQWdWQUFCSUZRQUFheFVB QUxZVkFBRGhGUUFBK1JVQUFDY1dBQUFvRmdBQUtSWUFBQ29XQUFBckZnQUFMQllBQUMwV0FBQXVG Z0FBTHhZQUFEQVdBQUE5RmdBQVZCWUFBR2dXQUFCNkZnQUE5d0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVBjQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRHNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBN0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFPd0FBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQURzQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBT3dBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFEc0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU9BQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRDNB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBOXdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFQY0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUQzQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQTl3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBUGNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEM0FBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUE5d0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVBjQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRDNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB OXdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFOZ0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFjQUFBTWtBMkVrQTJka25rUndBQUFMQUFBREpB TVBoTkFDWG9UUUFtRWtBMmRrbmtSd0FBc0FBQU1rQXdvbUFBdEdEQUJoSkFOblpKNUVjQUFBQndB QUF5UURZU1FEWjJTL1ltNEFBQmQ1RmdBQWVoWUFBSmtXQUFDYUZnQUE0UllBQU9JV0FBQUdGd0FB QnhjQUFENFhBQUEvRndBQWFoY0FBR3NYQUFDTEZ3QUFqQmNBQUtRWEFBQ2xGd0FBcGhjQUFOSVhB QUFlR0FBQUh4Z0FBQ0FZQUFBb0dBQUFLeGdBQUN3WUFBQlpHQUFBV2hnQUFHRVlBQUJqR0FBQWho Z0FBSWNZQUFDT0dBQUFrQmdBQVBBWUFBRHhHQUFBOXV2ZjY5VHJ5TDJ4dmNpOXlPdWxuWldLZ25k c1lYZGhkMkZXWVhkaGQyRjNBQUFBRkJWb055TVNBQlpvSjBkc0FFTktGQUJoU2hRQUFCUVZhRGNq RWdBV2FMNEtuUUJEU2hRQVlVb1VBQUFVRldnM0l4SUFGbWhYVFNVQVEwb1VBR0ZLRkFBQUZCVm9O eU1TQUJab055TVNBRU5LRkFCaFNoUUFBQTRXYURjakVnQkRTaGNBWVVvWEFBQVVGV2diTm5ZQUZt aStDcDBBUTBvWEFHRktGd0FBRGhab3YySnVBRU5LRndCaFNoY0FBQTRXYU5KR2F3QkRTaGNBWVVv WEFBQVhGV2p6UUxnQUZtaStDcDBBTlFpQlEwb1hBR0ZLRndBWEZXaXdJWFVBRm1pL1ltNEFOUWlC UTBvWEFHRktGd0FVRldpL1ltNEFGbWkvWW00QVEwb1VBR0ZLRkFBQUZ4Vm92Mkp1QUJab3YySnVB RFVJZ1VOS0Z3QmhTaGNBRkJWbzgwQzRBQlpvdjJKdUFFTktGd0JoU2hjQUFCY1ZhSjVFY0FBV2FM OWliZ0ExQ0lGRFNoY0FZVW9YQUJRVmFQTkF1QUFXYUw5aWJnQkRTaFFBWVVvVUFBQVJGbWllUkhB QU5RaUJRMG9YQUdGS0Z3QUFJWG9XQUFDYUZnQUE0aFlBQUFjWEFBQS9Gd0FBYXhjQUFJd1hBQUNs RndBQXBoY0FBTklYQUFEeUZ3QUFGUmdBQUI4WUFBQmFHQUFBaHhnQUFQRVlBQUEvR1FBQWZSa0FB TVVaQUFBY0dnQUFIUm9BQUNnYUFBRHdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBOEFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFQ QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQURoQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQThBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBUEFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEd0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUEyUUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU5rQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBRFpBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBMlFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFORUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QURDQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXdnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTUlBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEQ0FB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUF3Z0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU1JQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRENBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBMlFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFMb0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBSEFBQURKQU5oSkFOblpMOWliZ0FQRHdBREpBTUtKZ0FMUmdjQUQ0UXcvVjZFTVAxaEpBTm5a R1owb3dBQUJ3QUFBeVFEWVNRRFoyUTNJeElBQUFjQUFBTWtBMkVrQTJka0owZHNBQThBQUFNa0F3 b21BQXRHQ3dBUGhOQUNYb1RRQW1Fa0EyZGtzQ0YxQUE4QUFBTWtBd29tQUF0R0N3QVBoTkFDWG9U UUFtRWtBMmRrWm5TakFBQVY4UmdBQUNBWkFBQS9HUUFBUkJrQUFFWVpBQUJiR1FBQVhoa0FBR0la QUFCOUdRQUFwUmtBQU1RWkFBREZHUUFBRVJvQUFCc2FBQUFjR2dBQVpob0FBRzRhQUFCeUdnQUFj eG9BQUtrYUFBQ3FHZ0FBNUJvQUFPVWFBQURtR2dBQThob0FBUFFhQUFBSUd3QUFEeHNBQVBYcTlk LzEzL1hxOWVyWHpNRzJxNk9ia0lWNmIyUmNVVnhSUmdBVUZXaGVJeHdBRm1oZUl4d0FRMG9VQUdG S0ZBQUFGQlZvWGlNY0FCWm9WMDBsQUVOS0ZBQmhTaFFBQUE0V2FBRWdoUUJEU2hRQVlVb1VBQUFV RldobWRLTUFGbWdCSUlVQVEwb1VBR0ZLRkFBQUZCVm9OeU1TQUJab1puU2pBRU5LRkFCaFNoUUFB QlFWYUxBaGRRQVdhRjRqSEFCRFNoUUFZVW9VQUFBVUZXaXdJWFVBRm1oWFRTVUFRMG9VQUdGS0ZB QUFGQlZvc0NGMUFCWm9ablNqQUVOS0ZBQmhTaFFBQUE0V2FMQWhkUUJEU2hRQVlVb1VBQUFPRm1o bWRLTUFRMG9VQUdGS0ZBQUFGQlZvR3paMkFCWm9WMDBsQUVOS0Z3QmhTaGNBQUJRVmFMOWliZ0FX YUw0S25RQkRTaFFBWVVvVUFBQVVGV2kvWW00QUZtZzNJeElBUTBvVUFHRktGQUFBRkJWb3YySnVB QlpvVjAwbEFFTktGQUJoU2hRQUFBNFdhTDlpYmdCRFNoUUFZVW9VQUFBVUZXZzNJeElBRm1oWFRT VUFRMG9VQUdGS0ZBQUFGQlZvTnlNU0FCWm9OeU1TQUVOS0ZBQmhTaFFBQUJRVmFEY2pFZ0FXYUw0 S25RQkRTaFFBWVVvVUFCc29HZ0FBUkJvQUFGc2FBQUJtR2dBQXFob0FBT1VhQUFEekdnQUFFQnNB QUJFYkFBQW1Hd0FBUUJzQUFFc2JBQUJiR3dBQWtCc0FBTU1iQUFBSUhBQUFOQndBQUhvY0FBQjdI QUFBaUJ3QUFLUWNBQUMzSEFBQTl3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBUGNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEM0FB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE2QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU5rQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRFpBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBMlFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFQY0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQURSQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQTl3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBUGNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEM0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUF4 Z0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUxzQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBREdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBeGdBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFNWUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUQzQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTBRQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBUGNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEM0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFzUEFBTWtBd29tQUF0R0J3QmhKQU5uWkdaMG93QUxEd0FESkFNS0pnQUxSZ2NBWVNRRFoyUmVJ eHdBQUFjQUFBTWtBMkVrQTJka3YySnVBQThQQUFNa0F3b21BQXRHQndBUGhERDlYb1F3L1dFa0Ey ZGtablNqQUE4UEFBTWtBd29tQUF0R0J3QVBoREQ5WG9Rdy9XRWtBMmRrc0NGMUFBQUhBQUFESkFO aEpBTm5aQ2RIYkFBQUZROGJBQUFRR3dBQUVSc0FBQkliQUFCTEd3QUFXaHNBQUZzYkFBQmNHd0FB anhzQUFKRWJBQUNpR3dBQXdoc0FBTU1iQUFERUd3QUFCeHdBQUFrY0FBQXpIQUFBTlJ3QUFIa2NB QUI2SEFBQWV4d0FBTGNjQUFEREhBQUF4QndBQU1VY0FBQVZIUUFBRngwQUFDOGRBQUJTSFFBQWNC MEFBSEVkQUFDcUhRQUFxeDBBQUxFZEFBQzZIUUFBQXg0QUFBUWVBQUFrSGdBQUt4NEFBQzBlQUFE MTZ1THExK3JNOWN6MXhMbk05Y3oxelBXdW8rclg2c3oxelBXWTljejE2bytENm5od1pYZ0FBQUFV RldnQklJVUFGbWhYVFNVQVEwb1VBR0ZLRkFBQURoWm90aDAwQUVOS0ZBQmhTaFFBQUJRVmFBRWdo UUFXYUY0akhBQkRTaFFBWVVvVUFBQVhGV2diTm5ZQUZtaFhUU1VBUTBvWEFGd0lnV0ZLRndBUkZt ajhKUHdBUTBvWEFGd0lnV0ZLRndBVUZXaGVJeHdBRm1nYk5uWUFRMG9VQUdGS0ZBQUFGQlZvR3pa MkFCWm92Z3FkQUVOS0Z3QmhTaGNBQUJRVmFGNGpIQUFXYUw0S25RQkRTaFFBWVVvVUFBQVVGV2ht ZEtNQUZtaGVJeHdBUTBvVUFHRktGQUFBRGhab1puU2pBRU5LRkFCaFNoUUFBQlFWYUY0akhBQVdh RjRqSEFCRFNoUUFZVW9VQUFBVUZXZ2JObllBRm1nblIyd0FRMG9YQUdGS0Z3QUFEaFpvdjJKdUFF TktGd0JoU2hjQUFCUVZhQnMyZGdBV2FGZE5KUUJEU2hjQVlVb1hBQUFVRldoZUl4d0FGbWhYVFNV QVEwb1VBR0ZLRkFBbnR4d0FBTVFjQUFBV0hRQUFjUjBBQUtvZEFBQ3JIUUFBckIwQUFLMGRBQUN1 SFFBQXJ4MEFBTEFkQUFDeEhRQUF1eDBBQU5FZEFBRGNIUUFBQXg0QUFDd2VBQUJRSGdBQXZCNEFB QUVmQUFBOUh3QUFiaDhBQUxZZkFBQU1JQUFBUmlBQUFIY2dBQUNNSUFBQTl3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBT3dBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEc0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVBj QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRDNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBOXdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFQY0FBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUQzQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTl3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBUGNBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFEM0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE5d0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVBjQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB RDNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBN0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFPd0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQURzQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBT3dBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEc0FBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUE3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU93QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRHNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBN0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFPd0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXNQQUFNa0F3b21BQXRHQndCaEpBTm5aRjRqSEFBQUJ3QUFBeVFEWVNR RFoyUW5SMndBQUJvdEhnQUFUeDRBQUZBZUFBQlJIZ0FBaUI0QUFLVWVBQUN3SGdBQXNSNEFBTHNl QUFDOEhnQUFBQjhBQUFFZkFBQUNId0FBTGg4QUFESWZBQUE4SHdBQVBSOEFBRDRmQUFCdEh3QUFi aDhBQUc4ZkFBQ1dId0FBdFI4QUFMa2ZBQUQxSHdBQUN5QUFBQXdnQUFCR0lBQUFkaUFBQUhjZ0FB Q0xJQUFBakNBQUFJMGdBQUNQSUFBQXNDQUFBTEVnQUFEMTZ1TDE2dHJxOWVyMTZ1TDE2dlhxNHZY cTR2WFA2dlhxeDcrM3JPcWtuSlNjaVFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFGQlZvdjJKdUFCWm92Mkp1QUVOS0ZB QmhTaFFBQUE0V2FDc21nZ0JEU2hRQVlVb1VBQUFPRm1pL1ltNEFRMG9VQUdGS0ZBQUFEaFpvVjAw bEFFTktGQUJoU2hRQUFCUVZhQUVnaFFBV2FGUWNDZ0JEU2hRQVlVb1VBQUFPRm1oVUhBb0FRMG9V QUdGS0ZBQUFEaFpvdGgwMEFFTktGQUJoU2hRQUFBNFdhRjRqSEFCRFNoUUFZVW9VQUFBVUZXZ0JJ SVVBRm1nYk5uWUFRMG9VQUdGS0ZBQUFEaFpva1FHMEFFTktGQUJoU2hRQUFBNFdhQUVnaFFCRFNo UUFZVW9VQUFBVUZXZ0JJSVVBRm1oZUl4d0FRMG9VQUdGS0ZBQUFGQlZvQVNDRkFCWm9WMDBsQUVO S0ZBQmhTaFFBSTR3Z0FBQ05JQUFBamlBQUFJOGdBQUN4SUFBQTl3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBUGNB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEM0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE5d0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFjQUFBTWtBMkVrQTJk a3YySnVBQUFFTWdBeGtHZ0JPbkFuUjJ3QUg3RFFMeUN3NEQwaHNOQUNJckRRQWlPUTBBSWtrTkFD SmJBQUFCZXcwQUlZc05BQ0RKRFFBZ0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUJxQkJBQUVnQUJBQXNCRHdBSEFBTUFBd0FEQUFBQUJBQUlBQUFBbUFBQUFKNEFBQUNl QUFBQW5nQUFBSjRBQUFDZUFBQUFuZ0FBQUo0QUFBQ2VBQUFBTmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFB RFlHQUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FBQTJCZ0FBZGdJQUFIWUNBQUIyQWdBQWRnSUFBSFlDQUFCMkFn QUFkZ0lBQUhZQ0FBQjJBZ0FBTmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFQZ0lBQURZ R0FBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FBQTJCZ0FB TmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFEWUdB QUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQUtnQUFBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFCWUFBQUEyQmdBQU5n WUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFMZ0FBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFB MkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFCb0FRQUFTQUVB QURZR0FBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FBQTJC Z0FBTmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFE WUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdB QU5nWUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlH QUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFO Z1lBQURZR0FBQTJCZ0FBTmdZQUFEWUdBQUEyQmdBQU5nWUFBRFlHQUFBMkJnQUFOZ1lBQURZR0FB QTJCZ0FBc0FNQUFEWUdBQUF5QmdBQUdBQUFBTUFEQUFEUUF3QUE0QU1BQVBBREFBQUFCQUFBRUFR QUFDQUVBQUF3QkFBQVFBUUFBRkFFQUFCZ0JBQUFjQVFBQUlBRUFBQ1FCQUFBd0FNQUFOQURBQURn QXdBQThBTUFBQUFFQUFBUUJBQUFNZ1lBQURnR0FBRFlBUUFBNkFFQUFDQUVBQUF3QkFBQVFBUUFB RkFFQUFCZ0JBQUFjQVFBQUlBRUFBQ1FCQUFBd0FNQUFOQURBQURnQXdBQThBTUFBQUFFQUFBUUJB QUFJQVFBQURBRUFBQkFCQUFBVUFRQUFHQUVBQUJ3QkFBQWdBUUFBSkFFQUFEQUF3QUEwQU1BQU9B REFBRHdBd0FBQUFRQUFCQUVBQUFnQkFBQU1BUUFBRUFFQUFCUUJBQUFZQVFBQUhBRUFBQ0FCQUFB a0FRQUFNQURBQURRQXdBQTRBTUFBUEFEQUFBQUJBQUFFQVFBQUNBRUFBQXdCQUFBUUFRQUFGQUVB QUJnQkFBQWNBUUFBSUFFQUFDUUJBQUF3QU1BQU5BREFBRGdBd0FBOEFNQUFBQUVBQUFRQkFBQUlB UUFBREFFQUFCQUJBQUFVQVFBQUdBRUFBQndCQUFBZ0FRQUFKQUVBQURBQXdBQTBBTUFBT0FEQUFE d0F3QUFBQVFBQUJBRUFBQWdCQUFBTUFRQUFFQUVBQUJRQkFBQVlBUUFBSEFFQUFDQUJBQUFrQVFB QURnQkFBQllBUUFBK0FFQUFBZ0NBQUFZQWdBQVZnSUFBSDRDQUFBZ0FBQUFUMG9EQUZCS0F3QlJT Z01BWDBnQkJHMUlDUVJ1U0FrRWMwZ0pCSFJJQ1FRQUFBQUFUQUFBWVBIL0FnQk1BQXdRQUFDWU5G RUFBQUFHQUU0QWJ3QnlBRzBBWVFCc0FBQUFBZ0FBQUNRQVEwb1lBRTlLQUFCUVNnQUFVVW9BQUY5 SUFRUmhTaGdBYlVnSkJITklDUVIwU0FrRUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVJBQkJJUEwv b1FCRUFBd05BQUFBQUFBQUVBQVdBRVFBWlFCbUFHRUFkUUJzQUhRQUlBQlFBR0VBY2dCaEFHY0Fj Z0JoQUhBQWFBQWdBRVlBYndCdUFIUUFBQUFBQUZJQWFRRHovN01BVWdBTUhRQUFBQUFBQURBR0RB QlVBR0VBWWdCc0FHVUFJQUJPQUc4QWNnQnRBR0VBYkFBQUFCd0FGL1lEQUFBMDFnWUFBUW9EYkFB MDFnWUFBUVVEQUFCaDlnTUFBQUlBQ3dBQUFDZ0FheUQwLzhFQUtBQUFEUUFBQUFBQUFEQUdCd0JP QUc4QUlBQk1BR2tBY3dCMEFBQUFBZ0FNQUFBQUFBQkFBTE5BQVFEeUFFQUFEQkFBQU4wSHR3QXdC ZzRBVEFCcEFITUFkQUFnQUZBQVlRQnlBR0VBWndCeUFHRUFjQUJvQUFBQUNRQVBBRjZFMEFKdEpB RUFBQUJRU3dNRUZBQUdBQWdBQUFBaEFPbmVENy8vQUFBQUhBSUFBQk1BQUFCYlEyOXVkR1Z1ZEY5 VWVYQmxjMTB1ZUcxc3JKSExUc013RUVYM1NQeUQ1UzFLbkxKQUNDWHBnc2VPeDZKOHdNaVpKQmJK MkxLblZmdjNUTkpVUXFnZ0Ztd3MyVFAzbmp2amNyMGZCN1hEbUp5blNxL3lRaXNrNnh0SFhhWGZO MC9aclZhSmdSb1lQR0dsRDVqMHVyNjhLRGVIZ0VtSm1sS2xlK1p3WjB5eVBZNlFjaCtRcE5MNk9B TExOWFltZ1AyQURzMTFVZHdZNjRtUk9PUEpROWZsQTdhd0hWZzk3dVg1bUNUaWtMUzZQelpPckVw RENJT3p3SkxVN0tqNVJza1dRaTdLdVNmMUxxUXJpYUhOV2NKVStSbXc2RjVsTmRFMXFONGc4Z3VN RXNPd0RJbGZ6MmNnR1MzbXZ6dWVpZXpiMWxsc3ZOMk9zbzU4Tmw3TVRzSC9GR0QxUCtnVDA4eC9X MzhDQUFELy93TUFVRXNEQkJRQUJnQUlBQUFBSVFDbDFxZm53QUFBQURZQkFBQUxBQUFBWDNKbGJI TXZMbkpsYkhPRWo4OXF3ekFNaCsrRnZZUFJmVkhTd3hnbGRpK2xrRU12bzMwQTRTaC9hQ0liMnh2 cjIwL0hCZ3E3Q0lTazcvZXBQZjZ1aS9uaGxPY2dGcHFxQnNQaVF6L0xhT0YyUGI5L2dzbUZwS2Ns Q0Z0NGNJYWplOXUxWDd4UTBhTTh6VEVicFVpMk1KVVNENGpaVDd4U3JrSmswY2tRMGtwRjJ6UmlK SCtua1hGZjF4K1luaG5nTmt6VDlSWlMxemRncm8rb3lmK3p3ekRNbmsvQmY2OHM1VVVFYmplVVRH bmtZcUdvTCtOVHZaQ29aYXJVSHRDMXVQblcvUUVBQVAvL0F3QlFTd01FRkFBR0FBZ0FBQUFoQUd0 NWxoYURBQUFBaWdBQUFCd0FBQUIwYUdWdFpTOTBhR1Z0WlM5MGFHVnRaVTFoYm1GblpYSXVlRzFz RE14TkNzTWdFRURoZmFGM2tOazNZN3NvUldLeXk2Njc5Z0JEbkJwQng2RFNuOXZYNWVPRE44N2ZG TldiU3cxWkxKd0hEWXBselM2SXQvQjhMS2NicU5wSUhNVXNiT0hIRmVicGVCakp0STBUMzBuSWMx RjlJOVdRaGEyMTNTRFd0U3ZWSWU4czNWNjVKR285aTBkWDZOUDNLZUpGNnlzbUNnSTQvUUVBQVAv L0F3QlFTd01FRkFBR0FBZ0FBQUFoQUREZFF5bW9CZ0FBcEJzQUFCWUFBQUIwYUdWdFpTOTBhR1Z0 WlM5MGFHVnRaVEV1ZUcxczdGbFBiOXMyRkw4UDJIY2dkRzlqSjNZYUIzV0syTEdiTFUwYnhHNkhI bW1KbHRoUW9rRFNTWDBiMnVPQUFjTzZZWWNWMkcySFlWdUJGdGlsK3pUWk9td2QwSyt3UjFLU3hW aGVramJZaXEwK0pCTDU0L3YvSGgrcHE5ZnV4d3dkRWlFcFQ5cGUvWExOUXlUeGVVQ1RzTzNkSHZZ dnJYbElLcHdFbVBHRXRMMHBrZDYxamZmZnU0clhWVVJpZ21COUl0ZHgyNHVVU3RlWGxxUVB3MWhl NWlsSllHN01SWXdWdklwd0tSRDRDT2pHYkdtNVZsdGRpakZOUEpUZ0dNamVHbytwVDlCUWsvUTJj dUk5QnErSmtuckFaMktnU1JObmhjRUdCM1dOa0ZQWlpRSWRZdGIyZ0UvQWo0Ymt2dklRdzFMQlJO dXJtWiszdEhGMUNhOW5pNWhhc0xhMHJtOSsyYnBzUVhDd2JIaUtjRlF3cmZjYnJTdGJCWDBEWUdv ZTErdjF1cjE2UWM4QXNPK0RwbGFXTXMxR2Y2M2V5V21XUVBaeG5uYTMxcXcxWEh5Si9zcWN6SzFP cDlOc1piSllvZ1prSHh0eitMWGFhbU56MmNFYmtNVTM1L0NOem1hM3UrcmdEY2ppVitmdy9TdXQx WWFMTjZDSTBlUmdEcTBkMnU5bjFBdkltTFB0U3ZnYXdOZHFHWHlHZ21nb29rdXpHUE5FTFlxMUdO L2pvZzhBRFdSWTBRU3BhVXJHMkljbzd1SjRKQ2pXRFBBNndhVVpPK1RMdVNITkMwbGYwRlMxdlE5 VERCa3hvL2ZxK2Zldm5qOUZ4dytlSFQvNDZmamh3K01IUDFwQ3pxcHRuSVRsVlMrLy9lelB4eCtq UDU1KzgvTFJGOVY0V2NiLytzTW52L3o4ZVRVUTBtY216b3N2bi96MjdNbUxyejc5L2J0SEZmQk5n VWRsK0pER1JLS2I1QWp0OHhnVU0xWnhKU2NqY2I0Vnd3alQ4b3JOSkpRNHdacExCZjJlaWh6MHpT bG1tWGNjT1RyRXRlQWRBZVdqQ25oOWNzOFJlQkNKaWFJVm5IZWkyQUh1Y3M0NlhGUmFZVWZ6S3Bs NU9FbkNhdVppVXNidFkzeFl4YnVMRThlL3ZVa0tkVE1QUzBmeGJrUWNNZmNZVGhRT1NVSVUwblA4 Z0pBSzdlNVM2dGgxbC9xQ1N6NVc2QzVGSFV3clRUS2tJeWVhWm91MmFReCttVmJwRFA1MmJMTjdC M1U0cTlKNml4eTZTTWdLekNxRUh4TG1tUEU2bmlnY1Y1RWM0cGlWRFg0RHE2aEt5TUZVK0dWY1R5 cndkRWdZUjcyQVNGbTE1cFlBZlV0TzM4RlFzU3JkdnN1bXNZc1VpaDVVMGJ5Qk9TOGp0L2hCTjhK eFdvVWQwQ1FxWXorUUJ4Q2lHTzF4VlFYZjVXNkc2SGZ3QTA0V3V2c09KWTY3VDY4R3Qybm9pRFFM RUQwekVSVyt2RTY0RTcrREtSdGpZa29ORkhXblZzYzArYnZDelNoVWJzdmg0Z28zbE1vWFh6K3Vr UHR0TGRtYnNIdFY1Y3oyaVVLOUNIZXlQSGU1Q09qYlg1MjM4Q1RaSTVBUTgxdlV1K0w4cmpoNy8v bml2Q2lmTDc0a3o2b3dGR2pkaTloRzI3VGQ4Y0t1ZTB3Wkc2Z3BJemVrYWJ3bDdEMUJId2IxT25Q aUpNVXBMSTNnVVdjeU1IQndvY0JtRFJKY2ZVUlZOSWh3Q2sxNzNkTkVRcG1SRGlWS3VZVERvaG11 cEszeDBQZ3JlOVJzNmtPSXJSd1NxMTBlMk9FVlBaeWZOUW95UnFyUUhHaHpSaXVhd0ZtWnJWekpp SUp1cjhPc3JvVTZNN2U2RWMwVVJZZGJvYkkyc1RtVWc4a0wxV0N3c0NZME5RaGFJYkR5S3B6NU5X czQ3R0JHQW0xMzY2UGNMY1lMRitraUdlR0FaRDdTZXMvN3FHNmNsTWZLbkNKYUR4c00rdUI0aXRW SzNGcWE3QnR3TzR1VHl1d2FDOWpsM25zVEwrVVJQUE1TVUR1Wmppd3BKeWRMMEZIYmF6V1hteDd5 Y2RyMnhuQk9oc2M0QmE5TDNVZGlGc0psazYrRURmdFRrOWxrK2N5YnJWd3hOd25xY1BWaDdUNm5z Rk1IVWlIVkZwYVJEUTB6bFlVQVN6UW5LLzl5RTh4NlVRcFVWS096U2JHeUJzSHdyMGtCZG5SZFM4 Wmo0cXV5czBzajJuYjJOU3VsZktLSUdFVEJFUnF4aWRqSDRINGRxcUJQUUNWY2Q1aUtvRi9nYms1 YjIweTV4VGxMdXZLTm1NSFpjY3pTQ0dmbFZxZG9uc2tXYmdwU0lZTjVLNGtIdWxYS2JwUTd2eW9t NVM5SWxYSVkvODlVMGZzSjNENnNCTm9EUGx3TkM0eDBwclE5TGxURW9RcWxFZlg3QWhvSFV6c2dX dUIrRjZZaHFPQ0MydndYNUZEL3R6bG5hWmkwaGtPazJxY2hFaFQySXhVSlF2YWdMSm5vTzRWWVBk dTdMRW1XRVRJUlZSSlhwbGJzRVRra2JLaHI0S3JlMnowVVFhaWJhcEtWQVlNN0dYL3VlNVpCbzFB M09lVjhjeXBac2ZmYUhQaW5PeCtiektDVVc0ZE5RNVBidnhDeGFBOW11NnBkYjVibmUyOVpFVDB4 YTdNYWVWWUFzOUpXME1yUy9qVkZPT2RXYXl2V25NYkx6Vnc0OE9LOHhqQllORVFwM0NFaC9RZjJQ eXA4WnI5MjZBMTF5UGVodGlMNGVLR0pRZGhBVkYreWpRZlNCZElPanFCeHNvTTJtRFFwYTlxc2Rk Sld5emZyQys1MEM3NG5qSzBsTzR1L3oybnNvamx6MlRtNWVKSEd6aXpzMk5xT0xUUTFlUFpraXNM UU9EL0lHTWVZejJUbEwxbDhkQThjdlFYZkRDWk1TUk5NOEoxS1lPaWhCeVlQSVBrdFI3TjA0eThB QUFELy93TUFVRXNEQkJRQUJnQUlBQUFBSVFBTjBaQ2Z0Z0FBQUJzQkFBQW5BQUFBZEdobGJXVXZk R2hsYldVdlgzSmxiSE12ZEdobGJXVk5ZVzVoWjJWeUxuaHRiQzV5Wld4emhJOU5Dc0l3RklUM2du Y0liMi9UdWhDUkp0MkkwSzNVQTRUa05RMDJQeVJSN08wTnJpd0lMb2RodnBscHU1ZWR5Uk5qTXQ0 eGFLb2FDRHJwbFhHYXdXMjQ3STVBVWhaT2lkazdaTEJnZ281dk4rMFZaNUZMS0UwbUpGSW9MakdZ Y2c0blNwT2MwSXBVK1lDdU9LT1BWdVFpbzZaQnlMdlFTUGQxZmFEeG13Rjh4U1M5WWhCNzFRQVps bENhLzdQOU9CcUpaeThmRmwzK1VVRnoyWVVGS0tMR3pPQWptNnBNQk1wYnVyckUzd0FBQVAvL0F3 QlFTd0VDTFFBVUFBWUFDQUFBQUNFQTZkNFB2LzhBQUFBY0FnQUFFd0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFXME52Ym5SbGJuUmZWSGx3WlhOZExuaHRiRkJMQVFJdEFCUUFCZ0FJQUFBQUlRQ2wxcWZu d0FBQUFEWUJBQUFMQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEQUJBQUJmY21Wc2N5OHVjbVZzYzFCTEFRSXRB QlFBQmdBSUFBQUFJUUJyZVpZV2d3QUFBSW9BQUFBY0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQmtDQUFCMGFH VnRaUzkwYUdWdFpTOTBhR1Z0WlUxaGJtRm5aWEl1ZUcxc1VFc0JBaTBBRkFBR0FBZ0FBQUFoQURE ZFF5bW9CZ0FBcEJzQUFCWUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBMWdJQUFIUm9aVzFsTDNSb1pXMWxMM1Jv WlcxbE1TNTRiV3hRU3dFQ0xRQVVBQVlBQ0FBQUFDRUFEZEdRbjdZQUFBQWJBUUFBSndBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQ3lDUUFBZEdobGJXVXZkR2hsYldVdlgzSmxiSE12ZEdobGJXVk5ZVzVoWjJWeUxu aHRiQzV5Wld4elVFc0ZCZ0FBQUFBRkFBVUFYUUVBQUswS0FBQUFBRHcvZUcxc0lIWmxjbk5wYjI0 OUlqRXVNQ0lnWlc1amIyUnBibWM5SWxWVVJpMDRJaUJ6ZEdGdVpHRnNiMjVsUFNKNVpYTWlQejRO Q2p4aE9tTnNjazFoY0NCNGJXeHVjenBoUFNKb2RIUndPaTh2YzJOb1pXMWhjeTV2Y0dWdWVHMXNa bTl5YldGMGN5NXZjbWN2WkhKaGQybHVaMjFzTHpJd01EWXZiV0ZwYmlJZ1ltY3hQU0pzZERFaUlI UjRNVDBpWkdzeElpQmlaekk5SW14ME1pSWdkSGd5UFNKa2F6SWlJR0ZqWTJWdWRERTlJbUZqWTJW dWRERWlJR0ZqWTJWdWRESTlJbUZqWTJWdWRESWlJR0ZqWTJWdWRETTlJbUZqWTJWdWRETWlJR0Zq WTJWdWREUTlJbUZqWTJWdWREUWlJR0ZqWTJWdWREVTlJbUZqWTJWdWREVWlJR0ZqWTJWdWREWTlJ bUZqWTJWdWREWWlJR2hzYVc1clBTSm9iR2x1YXlJZ1ptOXNTR3hwYm1zOUltWnZiRWhzYVc1cklp OCtBQUFBQUxFWUFBQVVBQUJHQUFBQUFQLy8vLzhBQ0FBQU1Bb0FBSmtMQUFEeURBQUFPUk1BQUhr V0FBRHhHQUFBRHhzQUFDMGVBQUN4SUFBQUVRQUFBQk1BQUFBVkFBQUFGZ0FBQUJrQUFBQWJBQUFB SFFBQUFCOEFBQUFoQUFBQUFBZ0FBSmNMQUFBeERRQUFLQkVBQUk4VUFBQjZGZ0FBS0JvQUFMY2NB QUNNSUFBQXNTQUFBQklBQUFBVUFBQUFGd0FBQUJnQUFBQWFBQUFBSEFBQUFCNEFBQUFnQUFBQUln QUFBQThBQVBCTUFBQUFBQUFHOEJnQUFBQUNCQUFBQWdBQUFBRUFBQUFCQUFBQUFRQUFBQUlBQUFB akFBdndEQUFBQUliQkFBQUFBTVhCQUFBQUFFQUFIdkVRQUFBQS8vOEFBQUFBL3dDQWdJQUE5d0FB RUFBUEFBTHdrZ0FBQUJBQUNQQUlBQUFBQVFBQUFBRUVBQUFQQUFQd01BQUFBQThBQlBBb0FBQUFB UUFKOEJBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFnQUs4QWdBQUFBQUJBQUFCUUFBQUE4QUJQ QkNBQUFBRWdBSzhBZ0FBQUFCQkFBQUFBNEFBRk1BQy9BZUFBQUF2d0VBQUJBQXl3RUFBQUFBL3dF QUFBZ0FCQU1KQUFBQVB3TUJBQUVBQUFBUjhBUUFBQUFCQUFBQUFBQUFBTE1ZQUFBSEFBQUFBQUN6 R0FBQUJ3QUFBQUFBZ3dFQUFKRUJBQUFIQndBQUJ3Y0FBQW9IQUFBUkJ3QUFNd2NBQUxBWUFBQ3pH QUFBQXdBRUFBTUFCQUFEQUFjQUJBQURBQWNBRGdDWUdoSUdOc0x5MVA4UC93Ly9ELzhQL3cvL0Qv OFAvdy8vRHhBQXpqaklEcEkzUXVIL0QvOFAvdy8vRC84UC93Ly9ELzhQL3c4UUFJZEtLaFFDa0V5 Zi93Ly9ELzhQL3cvL0QvOFAvdy8vRC84UEVBQkRETjBZY0UrRUZ2OFAvdy8vRC84UC93Ly9ELzhQ L3cvL0R4QUFvSDMySGpCWWFsRC9ELzhQL3cvL0QvOFAvdy8vRC84UC93OFFBRkZwSmtrbTROYmEv dy8vRC84UC93Ly9ELzhQL3cvL0QvOFBFQUNFZC9sT1ZDbGFuZjhQL3cvL0QvOFAvdy8vRC84UC93 Ly9EeEFBN0dHNlQxaHNtTG4vRC84UC93Ly9ELzhQL3cvL0QvOFAvdzhRQUlNaktGVXlqZWlOL3cv L0QvOFAvdy8vRC84UC93Ly9ELzhQRUFBL0dxSll2TUJNTlA4UC93Ly9ELzhQL3cvL0QvOFAvdy8v RHhBQW14OTFYWkR0RWxyL0QvOFAvdy8vRC84UC93Ly9ELzhQL3c4UUFIMFM4bTVVQnhyNS93Ly9E LzhQL3cvL0QvOFAvdy8vRC84UEVBRHBiV3B3L1BuQ29mOFAvdy8vRC84UC93Ly9ELzhQL3cvL0R4 QUEraHhpZk43eTByNy9ELzhQL3cvL0QvOFAvdy8vRC84UC93OEFBQUVBQUFBWEVBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQm9BUUFBQUFBQUFCTVFBQUFQaE5BQ0VZU1kvbDZFMEFKZ2hKaitRMG9RQUU5S0FRQlJTZ0VB WVVvUUFHOG9BQUVBdC9BQkFBQUFGNUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBYUFFQUFBQUFBQUFaRUFBQUQ0U2dC UkdFbVA1ZWhLQUZZSVNZL2s5S0JBQlJTZ1FBWGtvRUFHOG9BSWRvQUFBQUFJaElBQUFCQUc4QUFR QUFBQmVRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUdnQkFBQUFBQUFBRlJBQUFBK0VjQWdSaEpqK1hvUndDR0NFbVA1 UFNnVUFVVW9GQUc4b0FJZG9BQUFBQUloSUFBQUJBS2Z3QVFBQUFCZVFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBR2dC QUFBQUFBQUFGUkFBQUErRVFBc1JoSmorWG9SQUMyQ0VtUDVQU2dFQVVVb0JBRzhvQUlkb0FBQUFB SWhJQUFBQkFMZndBUUFBQUJlUUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFHZ0JBQUFBQUFBQUdSQUFBQStFRUE0UmhK aitYb1FRRG1DRW1QNVBTZ1FBVVVvRUFGNUtCQUJ2S0FDSGFBQUFBQUNJU0FBQUFRQnZBQUVBQUFB WGtBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQm9BUUFBQUFBQUFCVVFBQUFQaE9BUUVZU1kvbDZFNEJCZ2hKaitUMG9G QUZGS0JRQnZLQUNIYUFBQUFBQ0lTQUFBQVFDbjhBRUFBQUFYa0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFCb0FRQUFB QUFBQUJVUUFBQVBoTEFURVlTWS9sNkVzQk5naEpqK1Qwb0JBRkZLQVFCdktBQ0hhQUFBQUFDSVNB QUFBUUMzOEFFQUFBQVhrQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUJvQVFBQUFBQUFBQmtRQUFBUGhJQVdFWVNZL2w2 RWdCWmdoSmorVDBvRUFGRktCQUJlU2dRQWJ5Z0FoMmdBQUFBQWlFZ0FBQUVBYndBQkFBQUFGNUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBYUFFQUFBQUFBQUFWRUFBQUQ0UlFHUkdFbVA1ZWhGQVpZSVNZL2s5S0JRQlJT Z1VBYnlnQWgyZ0FBQUFBaUVnQUFBRUFwL0FCQUFBQUZ4QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFhQUVBQUFBQUFB QWRFQUFBRDRUUUFoR0VtUDVlaE5BQ1lJU1kva05LRUFCUFNnRUFVVW9CQUdGS0VBQnZLQUNIYUFB QUFBQ0lTQUFBQVFDMzhBRUFBQUFYRUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFCb0FRQUFBQUFBQUIwUUFBQVBoS0FG RVlTWS9sNkVvQVZnaEpqK1Ewb1FBRTlLQVFCUlNnRUFZVW9RQUc4b0FJZG9BQUFBQUloSUFBQUJB TGZ3QVFBQUFCZVFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBR2dCQUFBQUFBQUFGUkFBQUErRWNBZ1JoSmorWG9Sd0NH Q0VtUDVQU2dVQVVVb0ZBRzhvQUlkb0FBQUFBSWhJQUFBQkFLZndBUUFBQUJlUUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFHZ0JBQUFBQUFBQUZSQUFBQStFUUFzUmhKaitYb1JBQzJDRW1QNVBTZ0VBVVVvQkFHOG9BSWRv QUFBQUFJaElBQUFCQUxmd0FRQUFBQmVRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUdnQkFBQUFBQUFBR1JBQUFBK0VF QTRSaEpqK1hvUVFEbUNFbVA1UFNnUUFVVW9FQUY1S0JBQnZLQUNIYUFBQUFBQ0lTQUFBQVFCdkFB RUFBQUFYa0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFCb0FRQUFBQUFBQUJVUUFBQVBoT0FRRVlTWS9sNkU0QkJnaEpq K1Qwb0ZBRkZLQlFCdktBQ0hhQUFBQUFDSVNBQUFBUUNuOEFFQUFBQVhrQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUJv QVFBQUFBQUFBQlVRQUFBUGhMQVRFWVNZL2w2RXNCTmdoSmorVDBvQkFGRktBUUJ2S0FDSGFBQUFB QUNJU0FBQUFRQzM4QUVBQUFBWGtBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQm9BUUFBQUFBQUFCa1FBQUFQaElBV0VZ U1kvbDZFZ0JaZ2hKaitUMG9FQUZGS0JBQmVTZ1FBYnlnQWgyZ0FBQUFBaUVnQUFBRUFid0FCQUFB QUY1QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFhQUVBQUFBQUFBQVZFQUFBRDRSUUdSR0VtUDVlaEZBWllJU1kvazlL QlFCUlNnVUFieWdBaDJnQUFBQUFpRWdBQUFFQXAvQUJBQUFBRnhBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQWFBRUFB QUFBQUFBZEVBQUFENFNnQlJHRW1QNWVoS0FGWUlTWS9rTktFQUJQU2dFQVVVb0JBR0ZLRUFCdktB Q0hhQUFBQUFDSVNBQUFBUUMzOEFFQUFBQVhrQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUJvQVFBQUFBQUFBQmtRQUFB UGhIQUlFWVNZL2w2RWNBaGdoSmorVDBvRUFGRktCQUJlU2dRQWJ5Z0FoMmdBQUFBQWlFZ0FBQUVB YndBQkFBQUFGNUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBYUFFQUFBQUFBQUFWRUFBQUQ0UkFDeEdFbVA1ZWhFQUxZ SVNZL2s5S0JRQlJTZ1VBYnlnQWgyZ0FBQUFBaUVnQUFBRUFwL0FCQUFBQUY1QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFhQUVBQUFBQUFBQVZFQUFBRDRRUURoR0VtUDVlaEJBT1lJU1kvazlLQVFCUlNnRUFieWdBaDJn QUFBQUFpRWdBQUFFQXQvQUJBQUFBRjVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQWFBRUFBQUFBQUFBWkVBQUFENFRn RUJHRW1QNWVoT0FRWUlTWS9rOUtCQUJSU2dRQVhrb0VBRzhvQUlkb0FBQUFBSWhJQUFBQkFHOEFB UUFBQUJlUUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFHZ0JBQUFBQUFBQUZSQUFBQStFc0JNUmhKaitYb1N3RTJDRW1Q NVBTZ1VBVVVvRkFHOG9BSWRvQUFBQUFJaElBQUFCQUtmd0FRQUFBQmVRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUdn QkFBQUFBQUFBRlJBQUFBK0VnQllSaEpqK1hvU0FGbUNFbVA1UFNnRUFVVW9CQUc4b0FJZG9BQUFB QUloSUFBQUJBTGZ3QVFBQUFCZVFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBR2dCQUFBQUFBQUFHUkFBQUErRVVCa1Jo SmorWG9SUUdXQ0VtUDVQU2dRQVVVb0VBRjVLQkFCdktBQ0hhQUFBQUFDSVNBQUFBUUJ2QUFFQUFB QVhrQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUJvQVFBQUFBQUFBQlVRQUFBUGhDQWNFWVNZL2w2RUlCeGdoSmorVDBv RkFGRktCUUJ2S0FDSGFBQUFBQUNJU0FBQUFRQ244QUVBQUFBWEVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQm9BUUFB QUFBQUFCMFFBQUFQaE5BQ0VZU1kvbDZFMEFKZ2hKaitRMG9RQUU5S0FRQlJTZ0VBWVVvUUFHOG9B SWRvQUFBQUFJaElBQUFCQUxmd0FRQUFBQmNRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUdnQkFBQUFBQUFBSFJBQUFB K0VvQVVSaEpqK1hvU2dCV0NFbVA1RFNoQUFUMG9CQUZGS0FRQmhTaEFBYnlnQWgyZ0FBQUFBaUVn QUFBRUF0L0FCQUFBQUY1QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFhQUVBQUFBQUFBQVZFQUFBRDRSd0NCR0VtUDVl aEhBSVlJU1kvazlLQlFCUlNnVUFieWdBaDJnQUFBQUFpRWdBQUFFQXAvQUJBQUFBRjVBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQWFBRUFBQUFBQUFBVkVBQUFENFJBQ3hHRW1QNWVoRUFMWUlTWS9rOUtBUUJSU2dFQWJ5 Z0FoMmdBQUFBQWlFZ0FBQUVBdC9BQkFBQUFGNUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBYUFFQUFBQUFBQUFaRUFB QUQ0UVFEaEdFbVA1ZWhCQU9ZSVNZL2s5S0JBQlJTZ1FBWGtvRUFHOG9BSWRvQUFBQUFJaElBQUFC QUc4QUFRQUFBQmVRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUdnQkFBQUFBQUFBRlJBQUFBK0U0QkFSaEpqK1hvVGdF R0NFbVA1UFNnVUFVVW9GQUc4b0FJZG9BQUFBQUloSUFBQUJBS2Z3QVFBQUFCZVFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBR2dCQUFBQUFBQUFGUkFBQUErRXNCTVJoSmorWG9Td0UyQ0VtUDVQU2dFQVVVb0JBRzhvQUlk b0FBQUFBSWhJQUFBQkFMZndBUUFBQUJlUUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFHZ0JBQUFBQUFBQUdSQUFBQStF Z0JZUmhKaitYb1NBRm1DRW1QNVBTZ1FBVVVvRUFGNUtCQUJ2S0FDSGFBQUFBQUNJU0FBQUFRQnZB QUVBQUFBWGtBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQm9BUUFBQUFBQUFCVVFBQUFQaEZBWkVZU1kvbDZFVUJsZ2hK aitUMG9GQUZGS0JRQnZLQUNIYUFBQUFBQ0lTQUFBQVFDbjhBRUFBQUFYQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUJNUUFBQVBoSEFJRVlTWS9sNkVjQWhnaEpqK1Ewb1FBRTlLQVFCUlNnRUFZVW9R QUc4b0FBRUF0L0FCQUFBQUY0QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVBFQUFBRDRSQUN4R0Vt UDVlaEVBTFlJU1kvazlLQkFCUlNnUUFYa29FQUc4b0FBRUFid0FCQUFBQUY0QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUxFQUFBRDRRUURoR0VtUDVlaEJBT1lJU1kvazlLQlFCUlNnVUFieWdBQVFD bjhBRUFBQUFYZ0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFzUUFBQVBoT0FRRVlTWS9sNkU0QkJn aEpqK1Qwb0JBRkZLQVFCdktBQUJBTGZ3QVFBQUFCZUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFE eEFBQUErRXNCTVJoSmorWG9Td0UyQ0VtUDVQU2dRQVVVb0VBRjVLQkFCdktBQUJBRzhBQVFBQUFC ZUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFDeEFBQUErRWdCWVJoSmorWG9TQUZtQ0VtUDVQU2dV QVVVb0ZBRzhvQUFFQXAvQUJBQUFBRjRBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTEVBQUFENFJR R1JHRW1QNWVoRkFaWUlTWS9rOUtBUUJSU2dFQWJ5Z0FBUUMzOEFFQUFBQVhnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQThRQUFBUGhDQWNFWVNZL2w2RUlCeGdoSmorVDBvRUFGRktCQUJlU2dRQWJ5 Z0FBUUJ2QUFFQUFBQVhnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXNRQUFBUGhQQWVFWVNZL2w2 RThCNWdoSmorVDBvRkFGRktCUUJ2S0FBQkFLZndBUUFBQUJjQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUV4QUFBQStFMEFJUmhKaitYb1RRQW1DRW1QNURTaEFBVDBvQkFGRktBUUJoU2hBQWJ5Z0FB UUMzOEFFQUFBQVhBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQk1ZQUFBUGhLQUZFWVNZL2hYR0JR QUJvQVVHWG9TZ0JXQ0VtUDVEU2hBQVQwb0JBRkZLQVFCaFNoQUFieWdBQVFDMzhBRUFBQUFYZ0FB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFzWUFBQVBoSEFJRVlTWS9oWEdCUUFCY0FnR1hvUndDR0NF bVA1UFNnVUFVVW9GQUc4b0FBRUFwL0FCQUFBQUY0QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUxH QUFBRDRSQUN4R0VtUDRWeGdVQUFVQUxCbDZFUUF0Z2hKaitUMG9CQUZGS0FRQnZLQUFCQUxmd0FR QUFBQmVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRHhnQUFBK0VFQTRSaEpqK0ZjWUZBQUVRRGda ZWhCQU9ZSVNZL2s5S0JBQlJTZ1FBWGtvRUFHOG9BQUVBYndBQkFBQUFGNEFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFMR0FBQUQ0VGdFQkdFbVA0VnhnVUFBZUFRQmw2RTRCQmdoSmorVDBvRkFGRktC UUJ2S0FBQkFLZndBUUFBQUJlQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUN4Z0FBQStFc0JNUmhK aitGY1lGQUFHd0V3WmVoTEFUWUlTWS9rOUtBUUJSU2dFQWJ5Z0FBUUMzOEFFQUFBQVhnQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQThZQUFBUGhJQVdFWVNZL2hYR0JRQUJnQllHWG9TQUZtQ0VtUDVQ U2dRQVVVb0VBRjVLQkFCdktBQUJBRzhBQVFBQUFCZUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFD eGdBQUErRVVCa1JoSmorRmNZRkFBRlFHUVplaEZBWllJU1kvazlLQlFCUlNnVUFieWdBQVFDbjhB RUFBQUFYQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUJNUUFBQVBoTkFDRVlTWS9sNkUwQUpnaEpq K1Ewb1FBRTlLQVFCUlNnRUFZVW9RQUc4b0FBRUF0L0FCQUFBQUY0QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQVBFQUFBRDRTZ0JSR0VtUDVlaEtBRllJU1kvazlLQkFCUlNnUUFYa29FQUc4b0FBRUFi d0FCQUFBQUY0QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUxFQUFBRDRSd0NCR0VtUDVlaEhBSVlJ U1kvazlLQlFCUlNnVUFieWdBQVFDbjhBRUFBQUFYZ0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFz UUFBQVBoRUFMRVlTWS9sNkVRQXRnaEpqK1Qwb0JBRkZLQVFCdktBQUJBTGZ3QVFBQUFCZUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEeEFBQUErRUVBNFJoSmorWG9RUURtQ0VtUDVQU2dRQVVVb0VB RjVLQkFCdktBQUJBRzhBQVFBQUFCZUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFDeEFBQUErRTRC QVJoSmorWG9UZ0VHQ0VtUDVQU2dVQVVVb0ZBRzhvQUFFQXAvQUJBQUFBRjRBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTEVBQUFENFN3RXhHRW1QNWVoTEFUWUlTWS9rOUtBUUJSU2dFQWJ5Z0FBUUMz OEFFQUFBQVhnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQThRQUFBUGhJQVdFWVNZL2w2RWdCWmdo SmorVDBvRUFGRktCQUJlU2dRQWJ5Z0FBUUJ2QUFFQUFBQVhnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQXNRQUFBUGhGQVpFWVNZL2w2RVVCbGdoSmorVDBvRkFGRktCUUJ2S0FBQkFLZndBUUFBQUJj QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUV4QUFBQStFMEFJUmhKaitYb1RRQW1DRW1QNURTaEFB VDBvQkFGRktBUUJoU2hBQWJ5Z0FBUUMzOEFFQUFBQVhnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QThRQUFBUGhLQUZFWVNZL2w2RW9BVmdoSmorVDBvRUFGRktCQUJlU2dRQWJ5Z0FBUUJ2QUFFQUFB QVhnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXNRQUFBUGhIQUlFWVNZL2w2RWNBaGdoSmorVDBv RkFGRktCUUJ2S0FBQkFLZndBUUFBQUJlQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUN4QUFBQStF UUFzUmhKaitYb1JBQzJDRW1QNVBTZ0VBVVVvQkFHOG9BQUVBdC9BQkFBQUFGNEFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFQRUFBQUQ0UVFEaEdFbVA1ZWhCQU9ZSVNZL2s5S0JBQlJTZ1FBWGtvRUFH 

jroorda
User

Post by jroorda » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 am

OG9BQUVBYndBQkFBQUFGNEFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFMRUFBQUQ0VGdFQkdFbVA1 ZWhPQVFZSVNZL2s5S0JRQlJTZ1VBYnlnQUFRQ244QUVBQUFBWGdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBc1FBQUFQaExBVEVZU1kvbDZFc0JOZ2hKaitUMG9CQUZGS0FRQnZLQUFCQUxmd0FRQUFB QmVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRHhBQUFBK0VnQllSaEpqK1hvU0FGbUNFbVA1UFNn UUFVVW9FQUY1S0JBQnZLQUFCQUc4QUFRQUFBQmVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQ3hB QUFBK0VVQmtSaEpqK1hvUlFHV0NFbVA1UFNnVUFVVW9GQUc4b0FBRUFwL0FCQUFBQUZ3QUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVRHQUFBRDRRQUFCR0VPQVFWeGdVQUFRQUFCbDZFQUFCZ2hEZ0VR MG9RQUU5S0FRQlJTZ0VBWVVvUUFHOG9BQUVBdC9BQkFBQUFGNEFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFQR0FBQUQ0U2dCUkdFbVA0VnhnVUFBYUFGQmw2RW9BVmdoSmorVDBvRUFGRktCQUJlU2dR QWJ5Z0FBUUJ2QUFFQUFBQVhnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXNZQUFBUGhIQUlFWVNZ L2hYR0JRQUJjQWdHWG9Sd0NHQ0VtUDVQU2dVQVVVb0ZBRzhvQUFFQXAvQUJBQUFBRjRBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTEdBQUFENFJBQ3hHRW1QNFZ4Z1VBQVVBTEJsNkVRQXRnaEpqK1Qw b0JBRkZLQVFCdktBQUJBTGZ3QVFBQUFCZUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEeGdBQUEr RUVBNFJoSmorRmNZRkFBRVFEZ1plaEJBT1lJU1kvazlLQkFCUlNnUUFYa29FQUc4b0FBRUFid0FC QUFBQUY0QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUxHQUFBRDRUZ0VCR0VtUDRWeGdVQUFlQVFC bDZFNEJCZ2hKaitUMG9GQUZGS0JRQnZLQUFCQUtmd0FRQUFBQmVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQ3hnQUFBK0VzQk1SaEpqK0ZjWUZBQUd3RXdaZWhMQVRZSVNZL2s5S0FRQlJTZ0VBYnln QUFRQzM4QUVBQUFBWGdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBOFlBQUFQaElBV0VZU1kvaFhH QlFBQmdCWUdYb1NBRm1DRW1QNVBTZ1FBVVVvRUFGNUtCQUJ2S0FBQkFHOEFBUUFBQUJlQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUN4Z0FBQStFVUJrUmhKaitGY1lGQUFGUUdRWmVoRkFaWUlTWS9r OUtCUUJSU2dVQWJ5Z0FBUUNuOEFFQUFBQVhBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQk1RQUFB UGhOQUNFWVNZL2w2RTBBSmdoSmorUTBvUUFFOUtBUUJSU2dFQVlVb1FBRzhvQUFFQXQvQUJBQUFB RndBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBUEVBQUFENFNnQlJHRW1QNWVoS0FGWUlTWS9rOUtC QUJSU2dRQVhrb0VBRzhvQUFFQWJ3QUJBQUFBRjRBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTEVB QUFENFJ3Q0JHRW1QNWVoSEFJWUlTWS9rOUtCUUJSU2dVQWJ5Z0FBUUNuOEFFQUFBQVhnQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXNRQUFBUGhFQUxFWVNZL2w2RVFBdGdoSmorVDBvQkFGRktBUUJ2 S0FBQkFMZndBUUFBQUJlQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUR4QUFBQStFRUE0UmhKaitY b1FRRG1DRW1QNVBTZ1FBVVVvRUFGNUtCQUJ2S0FBQkFHOEFBUUFBQUJlQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUN4QUFBQStFNEJBUmhKaitYb1RnRUdDRW1QNVBTZ1VBVVVvRkFHOG9BQUVBcC9B QkFBQUFGNEFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFMRUFBQUQ0U3dFeEdFbVA1ZWhMQVRZSVNZ L2s5S0FRQlJTZ0VBYnlnQUFRQzM4QUVBQUFBWGdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBOFFB QUFQaElBV0VZU1kvbDZFZ0JaZ2hKaitUMG9FQUZGS0JBQmVTZ1FBYnlnQUFRQnZBQUVBQUFBWGdB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBc1FBQUFQaEZBWkVZU1kvbDZFVUJsZ2hKaitUMG9GQUZG S0JRQnZLQUFCQUtmd0FRQUFBQmNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRXhBQUFBK0VvQVVS aEpqK1hvU2dCV0NFbVA1RFNoQUFUMG9CQUZGS0FRQmhTaEFBYnlnQUFRQzM4QUVBQUFBWGdBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBOFFBQUFQaEhBSUVZU1kvbDZFY0FoZ2hKaitUMG9FQUZGS0JB QmVTZ1FBYnlnQUFRQnZBQUVBQUFBWGdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBc1FBQUFQaEVB TEVZU1kvbDZFUUF0Z2hKaitUMG9GQUZGS0JRQnZLQUFCQUtmd0FRQUFBQmVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQ3hBQUFBK0VFQTRSaEpqK1hvUVFEbUNFbVA1UFNnRUFVVW9CQUc4b0FBRUF0 L0FCQUFBQUY0QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVBFQUFBRDRUZ0VCR0VtUDVlaE9BUVlJ U1kvazlLQkFCUlNnUUFYa29FQUc4b0FBRUFid0FCQUFBQUY0QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUxFQUFBRDRTd0V4R0VtUDVlaExBVFlJU1kvazlLQlFCUlNnVUFieWdBQVFDbjhBRUFBQUFY Z0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFzUUFBQVBoSUFXRVlTWS9sNkVnQlpnaEpqK1Qwb0JB RkZLQVFCdktBQUJBTGZ3QVFBQUFCZUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEeEFBQUErRVVC a1JoSmorWG9SUUdXQ0VtUDVQU2dRQVVVb0VBRjVLQkFCdktBQUJBRzhBQVFBQUFCZUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFDeEFBQUErRUlCd1JoSmorWG9RZ0hHQ0VtUDVQU2dVQVVVb0ZBRzhv QUFFQXAvQUJBQUFBRnhBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQWFBRUFBQUFBQUFBZEVBQUFENFRRQWhHRW1QNWVo TkFDWUlTWS9rTktFQUJQU2dFQVVVb0JBR0ZLRUFCdktBQ0hhQUFBQUFDSVNBQUFBUUMzOEFFQUFB QVhFQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUJvQVFBQUFBQUFBQjBRQUFBUGhLQUZFWVNZL2w2RW9BVmdoSmorUTBv UUFFOUtBUUJSU2dFQVlVb1FBRzhvQUlkb0FBQUFBSWhJQUFBQkFMZndBUUFBQUJlUUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFHZ0JBQUFBQUFBQUZSQUFBQStFY0FnUmhKaitYb1J3Q0dDRW1QNVBTZ1VBVVVvRkFHOG9B SWRvQUFBQUFJaElBQUFCQUtmd0FRQUFBQmVRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUdnQkFBQUFBQUFBRlJBQUFB K0VRQXNSaEpqK1hvUkFDMkNFbVA1UFNnRUFVVW9CQUc4b0FJZG9BQUFBQUloSUFBQUJBTGZ3QVFB QUFCZVFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBR2dCQUFBQUFBQUFHUkFBQUErRUVBNFJoSmorWG9RUURtQ0VtUDVQ U2dRQVVVb0VBRjVLQkFCdktBQ0hhQUFBQUFDSVNBQUFBUUJ2QUFFQUFBQVhrQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUJvQVFBQUFBQUFBQlVRQUFBUGhPQVFFWVNZL2w2RTRCQmdoSmorVDBvRkFGRktCUUJ2S0FDSGFB QUFBQUNJU0FBQUFRQ244QUVBQUFBWGtBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQm9BUUFBQUFBQUFCVVFBQUFQaExB VEVZU1kvbDZFc0JOZ2hKaitUMG9CQUZGS0FRQnZLQUNIYUFBQUFBQ0lTQUFBQVFDMzhBRUFBQUFY a0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFCb0FRQUFBQUFBQUJrUUFBQVBoSUFXRVlTWS9sNkVnQlpnaEpqK1Qwb0VB RkZLQkFCZVNnUUFieWdBaDJnQUFBQUFpRWdBQUFFQWJ3QUJBQUFBRjVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQWFB RUFBQUFBQUFBVkVBQUFENFJRR1JHRW1QNWVoRkFaWUlTWS9rOUtCUUJSU2dVQWJ5Z0FoMmdBQUFB QWlFZ0FBQUVBcC9BQkFBQUFGeEFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBYUFFQUFBQUFBQUFkRUFBQUQ0VFFBaEdF bVA1ZWhOQUNZSVNZL2tOS0VBQlBTZ0VBVVVvQkFHRktFQUJ2S0FDSGFBQUFBQUNJU0FBQUFRQzM4 QUVBQUFBWGtBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQm9BUUFBQUFBQUFCa1FBQUFQaEtBRkVZU1kvbDZFb0FWZ2hK aitUMG9FQUZGS0JBQmVTZ1FBYnlnQWgyZ0FBQUFBaUVnQUFBRUFid0FCQUFBQUY1QUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFhQUVBQUFBQUFBQVZFQUFBRDRSd0NCR0VtUDVlaEhBSVlJU1kvazlLQlFCUlNnVUFieWdB aDJnQUFBQUFpRWdBQUFFQXAvQUJBQUFBRjVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQWFBRUFBQUFBQUFBVkVBQUFE NFJBQ3hHRW1QNWVoRUFMWUlTWS9rOUtBUUJSU2dFQWJ5Z0FoMmdBQUFBQWlFZ0FBQUVBdC9BQkFB QUFGNUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBYUFFQUFBQUFBQUFaRUFBQUQ0UVFEaEdFbVA1ZWhCQU9ZSVNZL2s5 S0JBQlJTZ1FBWGtvRUFHOG9BSWRvQUFBQUFJaElBQUFCQUc4QUFRQUFBQmVRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUdnQkFBQUFBQUFBRlJBQUFBK0U0QkFSaEpqK1hvVGdFR0NFbVA1UFNnVUFVVW9GQUc4b0FJZG9B QUFBQUloSUFBQUJBS2Z3QVFBQUFCZVFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBR2dCQUFBQUFBQUFGUkFBQUErRXNC TVJoSmorWG9Td0UyQ0VtUDVQU2dFQVVVb0JBRzhvQUlkb0FBQUFBSWhJQUFBQkFMZndBUUFBQUJl UUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFHZ0JBQUFBQUFBQUdSQUFBQStFZ0JZUmhKaitYb1NBRm1DRW1QNVBTZ1FB VVVvRUFGNUtCQUJ2S0FDSGFBQUFBQUNJU0FBQUFRQnZBQUVBQUFBWGtBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQm9B UUFBQUFBQUFCVVFBQUFQaEZBWkVZU1kvbDZFVUJsZ2hKaitUMG9GQUZGS0JRQnZLQUNIYUFBQUFB Q0lTQUFBQVFDbjhBRUFBQUFYQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUJNUUFBQVBoR2dCRVlT WS9sNkVhQUZnaEpqK1Ewb1FBRTlLQVFCUlNnRUFZVW9RQUc4b0FBRUF0L0FCQUFBQUZ3QUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUxFQUFBRDRUUUFoR0VtUDVlaE5BQ1lJU1kvazlLQlFCUlNnVUFi eWdBQVFEWThBRUFBQUFYQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUJNUUFBQVBoRGdFRVlTWS9s NkVPQVJnaEpqK1Ewb1FBRTlLQVFCUlNnRUFZVW9RQUc4b0FBRUF0L0FCQUFBQUZ3QUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUxFQUFBRDRTZ0JSR0VtUDVlaEtBRllJU1kvazlLQVFCUlNnRUFieWdB QVFDMzhBRUFBQUFYQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFzUUFBQVBoQWdIRVlTWS9sNkVD QWRnaEpqK1Qwb0JBRkZLQVFCdktBQUJBS2p3QVFBQUFCY0FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFDeEFBQUErRWNBZ1JoSmorWG9Sd0NHQ0VtUDVQU2dVQVVVb0ZBRzhvQUFFQTJQQUJBQUFBRndB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTEVBQUFENFRZQ1JHRW1QNWVoTmdKWUlTWS9rOUtCUUJS U2dVQWJ5Z0FBUUNuOEFFQUFBQVhBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQXNRQUFBUGhFQUxF WVNZL2w2RVFBdGdoSmorVDBvQkFGRktBUUJ2S0FBQkFMZndBUUFBQUJjQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUN4QUFBQStFcUF3UmhKaitYb1NvREdDRW1QNVBTZ0VBVVVvQkFHOG9BQUVBcVBB T0FBQUFVV2ttU1FBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFKc2ZkVjBBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFDZ2ZmWWVBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBN0dHNlR3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBSVIzK1U0QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRDZI R0o4QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQWd5TW9WUUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUQ4YW9sZ0FBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUJERE4wWUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFmUkx5YmdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFJZEtLaFFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFET09NZ09BQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBNlcxcWNBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBSmdh RWdZQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRC8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vRGdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBRC8vdzRBQUFBU0FIN3dXRUFEQUFrRUJRQUpCQUVBQ1FR REFBa0VCUUFKQkFFQUNRUURBQWtFQlFBSkJCSUEySnppK05pYzR2Z0ZBQWtFQVFBSkJBTUFDUVFG QUFrRUFRQUpCQU1BQ1FRRkFBa0VFZ0RZbk9MNEF3QUpCQVVBQ1FRQkFBa0VBd0FKQkFVQUNRUUJB QWtFQXdBSkJBVUFDUVFTQU5pYzR2alluT0w0QlFBSkJBRUFDUVFEQUFrRUJRQUpCQUVBQ1FRREFB a0VCUUFKQkJJQWZ2QllRQU1BQ1FRRkFBa0VBUUFKQkFNQUNRUUZBQWtFQVFBSkJBTUFDUVFGQUFr RUVnQlVFMzYxdXFvYzNBVUFDUVFCQUFrRUF3QUpCQVVBQ1FRQkFBa0VBd0FKQkFVQUNRUVNBSDd3 V0VBREFBa0VCUUFKQkFFQUNRUURBQWtFQlFBSkJBRUFDUVFEQUFrRUJRQUpCQklBZnZCWVFBTUFD UVFGQUFrRUFRQUpCQU1BQ1FRRkFBa0VBUUFKQkFNQUNRUUZBQWtFRWdCKzhGaEFBd0FKQkFVQUNR UUJBQWtFQXdBSkJBVUFDUVFCQUFrRUF3QUpCQVVBQ1FRU0FOaWM0dmdEQUFrRUJRQUpCQUVBQ1FR REFBa0VCUUFKQkFFQUNRUURBQWtFQlFBSkJCSUFmdkJZUUFNQUNRUUZBQWtFQVFBSkJBTUFDUVFG QUFrRUFRQUpCQU1BQ1FRRkFBa0VFZ0RZbk9MNDJKemkrQVVBQ1FRQkFBa0VBd0FKQkFVQUNRUUJB QWtFQXdBSkJBVUFDUVFTQU5pYzR2Z0RBQWtFQlFBSkJBRUFDUVFEQUFrRUJRQUpCQUVBQ1FRREFB a0VCUUFKQkFBQVBRQUFBQVFBQUFBSUFBQUE1UUFBQUFBQUFBQVhBQUFBeXowQ0FLUXpCUUEyRXdZ QVZCd0tBQU10REFBOGJoRUFOeU1TQUN4N0VnQ2JDeFVBRWpzVkFMOHBHUUJlSXh3QVYwMGxBRjlh SmdBbFlTZ0F0aDAwQUtrV1RnQ1lORkVBMHpGZkFMQUpaUURTUm1zQUowZHNBTDlpYmdDZVJIQUFz Q0YxQUJzMmRnQ1lTbmdBQm5GNUFPMXBld0MwRVh3QUt5YUNBR2dRaEFDQlk0UUFBU0NGQU9ZQ2hn QUdBcFVBSkMyWUFEMGltUURESDV3QXZncWRBR1owb3dCWlk2a0FrUUcwQU4wSHR3RHpRTGdBQTJU RUFPVjl6Z0EvQWRFQW9IRFhBTVVRMlFEVkx0MEE0MGpkQUVSMjNnQVFFOThBemtYdkFMaFk4QUNG T1BFQS9DVDhBR2xKL0FCZmUvMEEwQ3IvQUFBQUFBQ3hHQUFBc3hnQUFBQUFBQUFCQUFBQS8wQUFn QUVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFRQUJBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUNFQUFBQUFBQUFB Q3hHQUFBb0FBQUVBQkFBQUQvL3dFQUFBQUhBRlVBYmdCckFHNEFid0IzQUc0QS8vOEJBQWdBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQVAvL0FRQUFBQUFBLy84QUFBSUEvLzhBQUFBQS8vOEFBQUlBLy84QUFBQUFCd0FB QUVjZWtBRUFBQUlDQmdNRkJBVUNBd1QvS2dEZ1FYZ0F3QWtBQUFBQUFBQUEvd0VBQUFBQUFBQlVB R2tBYlFCbEFITUFJQUJPQUdVQWR3QWdBRklBYndCdEFHRUFiZ0FBQURVZWtBRUNBQVVGQVFJQkJ3 WUNCUWNBQUFBQUFBQUFFQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBZ0FBQUFBQlRBSGtBYlFCaUFHOEFiQUFBQURN dWtBRUFBQUlMQmdRQ0FnSUpBZ1QvS2dEZ1EzZ0FBQUVBQUFBQUFBQUEvd0VBQUFBQUFBQkJBSElB YVFCaEFHd0FBQUEzTHBBQkFBQUNEd1VDQWdJRUF3SUUvd0lBNGYrc0FFQUpBQUFBQUFBQUFKOEJB QUFBQUFBQVF3QmhBR3dBYVFCaUFISUFhUUFBQUQ4OWtBRUFBQUlIQXdrQ0FnVUNCQVQvS2dEZ1Ez Z0F3QWtBQUFBQUFBQUEvd0VBQUFBQUFBQkRBRzhBZFFCeUFHa0FaUUJ5QUNBQVRnQmxBSGNBQUFB N0RwQUJBZ0FGQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQkFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUlBQUFBQUFWd0Jw QUc0QVp3QmtBR2tBYmdCbkFITUFBQUJCSHBBQkFBQUNCQVVEQlFRR0F3SUUvd0lBNFA4a0FFSUFB QUFBQUFBQUFKOEJBQUFBQUFBQVF3QmhBRzBBWWdCeUFHa0FZUUFnQUUwQVlRQjBBR2dBQUFBaUFB UUE4UWlJR0FEdzBBSUFBR2dCQUFBQUFBVE1CR2NFekFSblNXWG9oZ0lBQVFBQUFLOERBQUFDRlFB QUJBQU1BQUFBQkFBRGtDd0FBQUN2QXdBQUFoVUFBQVFBREFBQUFDd0FBQUFBQUFBQUlRTUE4QkFB QUFBQkFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUEwQUxRQW5nQXRBQ0Jnbkl3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQ2xHQUFB cFJnQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFJQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBTU00TlJBUEFRQUFnQS9Q MEJBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUNFaFlBQUFBQUFudy93OEFDU1JRQUFE a0JBQUEvLy8vZi8vLy8zLy8vLzkvLy8vL2YvLy8vMy8vLy85Ly8vLy9mNWcwVVFBQUJBQUFNZ0FB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUNFRUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUVCd0FB QVlBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUI0QUFBQWVBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFvQVVBQUFBQUFBQUxBQUFBQUFBQUFO d0FBQUQvL3hJQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFJQUZJQVlRQmpBR2dBWlFCc0FHd0FaUUFOQUVv QWRRQnpBSFFBYVFCdUFDQUFVZ0J2QUc4QWNnQmtBR0VBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFCRUFBQUFCZ0FBQUE0QUFBQUFBQXdBQVFBTUFBSUFEQUFEQUF3QUJBQU1BQVVBREFBR0FBd0FC d0FNQUFnQURBQUpBQXdBQ2dBTUFBc0FEQUFNQUF3QURRQU1BQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEKy93QUFCZ0VDQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFCQUFB QTRJV2Y4dmxQYUJDcmtRZ0FLeWV6MlRBQUFBQTRBUUFBRGdBQUFBRUFBQUI0QUFBQUJBQUFBSUFB QUFBSEFBQUFsQUFBQUFnQUFBQ2tBQUFBQ1FBQUFMd0FBQUFTQUFBQXlBQUFBQW9BQUFEb0FBQUFD d0FBQVBRQUFBQU1BQUFBQUFFQUFBMEFBQUFNQVFBQURnQUFBQmdCQUFBUEFBQUFJQUVBQUJBQUFB QW9BUUFBRXdBQUFEQUJBQUFDQUFBQTVBUUFBQjRBQUFBTUFBQUFVbUZqYUdWc2JHVUFBQUFBSGdB QUFBZ0FBQUJPYjNKdFlXd0FBQjRBQUFBUUFBQUFTblZ6ZEdsdUlGSnZiM0prWVFBQUFCNEFBQUFF QUFBQU1nQUFBQjRBQUFBWUFBQUFUV2xqY205emIyWjBJRTltWm1salpTQlhiM0prQUFBQVFBQUFB QUJHd3lNQUFBQUFRQUFBQUFEZWx4eUVPc3NCUUFBQUFBRDQ0WTBlSTgwQlFBQUFBQUQ0NFkwZUk4 MEJBd0FBQUFRQUFBQURBQUFBcndNQUFBTUFBQUFDRlFBQUF3QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQS92OEFBQVlCQWdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVFBQUFBTFZ6ZFdjTGhz UWs1Y0lBQ3NzK2E0d0FBQUE5QUFBQUF3QUFBQUJBQUFBYUFBQUFBOEFBQUJ3QUFBQUJRQUFBSWdB QUFBR0FBQUFrQUFBQUJFQUFBQ1lBQUFBRndBQUFLQUFBQUFMQUFBQXFBQUFBQkFBQUFDd0FBQUFF d0FBQUxnQUFBQVdBQUFBd0FBQUFBMEFBQURJQUFBQURBQUFBTlVBQUFBQ0FBQUE1QVFBQUI0QUFB QVFBQUFBU0dWM2JHVjBkQzFRWVdOcllYSmtBQU1BQUFBc0FBQUFBd0FBQUF3QUFBQURBQUFBcFJn QUFBTUFBQUFBQUE0QUN3QUFBQUFBQUFBTEFBQUFBQUFBQUFzQUFBQUFBQUFBQ3dBQUFBQUFBQUFl RUFBQUFRQUFBQUVBQUFBQURCQUFBQUlBQUFBZUFBQUFCZ0FBQUZScGRHeGxBQU1BQUFBQkFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB RUFBQUFDQUFBQUF3QUFBQVFBQUFBRkFBQUFCZ0FBQUFjQUFBQUlBQUFBQ1FBQUFBb0FBQUFMQUFB QURBQUFBQTBBQUFBT0FBQUFEd0FBQUJBQUFBQVJBQUFBRWdBQUFCTUFBQUFVQUFBQUZRQUFBQllB QUFBWEFBQUFHQUFBQUJrQUFBQWFBQUFBR3dBQUFCd0FBQUFkQUFBQUhnQUFBQjhBQUFBZ0FBQUFJ UUFBQUNJQUFBQWpBQUFBL3YvLy95VUFBQUFtQUFBQUp3QUFBQ2dBQUFBcEFBQUFLZ0FBQUNzQUFB QXNBQUFBTFFBQUFDNEFBQUF2QUFBQU1BQUFBREVBQUFBeUFBQUFNd0FBQURRQUFBQTFBQUFBTmdB QUFEY0FBQUE0QUFBQU9RQUFBRG9BQUFBN0FBQUFQQUFBQUQwQUFBQStBQUFBUHdBQUFFQUFBQUJC QUFBQVFnQUFBRU1BQUFCRUFBQUEvdi8vLzBZQUFBQkhBQUFBU0FBQUFFa0FBQUJLQUFBQVN3QUFB RXdBQUFEKy8vLy9UZ0FBQUU4QUFBQlFBQUFBVVFBQUFGSUFBQUJUQUFBQVZBQUFBUDcvLy8vOS8v Ly9Wd0FBQVA3Ly8vLysvLy8vL3YvLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vL1Vn QnZBRzhBZEFBZ0FFVUFiZ0IwQUhJQWVRQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFCWUFCUUgvLy8vLy8vLy8vd01BQUFBR0NRSUFBQUFB QU1BQUFBQUFBQUJHQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQTBOQXpreDRqelFGWkFBQUFnQUFBQUFBQUFBQXhB RlFBWVFCaUFHd0FaUUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFEZ0FDQWYvLy8vOEZBQUFBLy8vLy93QUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFDUUFBQUEyUVFBQUFBQUFBRmNB YndCeUFHUUFSQUJ2QUdNQWRRQnRBR1VBYmdCMEFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFhQUFJQkFRQUFBUC8vLy8vLy8vLy9BQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQURSR0FBQUFBQUFBQlFC VEFIVUFiUUJ0QUdFQWNnQjVBRWtBYmdCbUFHOEFjZ0J0QUdFQWRBQnBBRzhBYmdBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUNnQUFnRUNBQUFBQkFBQUFQLy8vLzhBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUJGQUFBQUFCQUFBQUFBQUFBRkFF UUFid0JqQUhVQWJRQmxBRzRBZEFCVEFIVUFiUUJ0QUdFQWNnQjVBRWtBYmdCbUFHOEFjZ0J0QUdF QWRBQnBBRzhBYmdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQU9BQUNBZi8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vL3dBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUUwQUFBQUFFQUFBQUFBQUFBRUFR d0J2QUcwQWNBQlBBR0lBYWdBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQVNBQUlBLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vL0FBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBSElBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFELy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vOEFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFQLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vd0FBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFFQUFB RCsvLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8v Ly8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vLy8vQVFEKy93 TUtBQUQvLy8vL0Jna0NBQUFBQUFEQUFBQUFBQUFBUmlBQUFBQk5hV055YjNOdlpuUWdWMjl5WkNB NU55MHlNREF6SUVSdlkzVnRaVzUwQUFvQUFBQk5VMWR2Y21SRWIyTUFFQUFBQUZkdmNtUXVSRzlq ZFcxbGJuUXVPQUQwT2JKeEFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFB QUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUE9

mguterl
User

Post by mguterl » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:26 am

Thanks for posting that, I was finally able to reverse engineer what was going on. The content you posted is Base64 encoded, not once, but twice. Only after Base64 decoding the contents twice, then writing them out as binary to a file was I able to open the word document. With this knowledge, I was able to come up with the following Ruby code to encode the contents and execute the parseResume call successfully:

Base64.encode64(Base64.encode64(string)).split("\n").join.scan(/.{76}/).join("\n")

mguterl
User

Post by mguterl » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Now that I have been able to successfully parse a resume, I am curious how I can populate the resume (mapped to description from the API) on the candidate overview? The service returns XML, description from your API returns HTML, which does not appear to be included in the XML response.

From a previous conversation with Tracy on your support team:
The reason that his resume did not show on the overview tab is because he did not parse the resume before it was added. Please advice him to use the parse resume function before he goes to add the candidate.
Any clarification that you could provide would be appreciated.

jroorda
User

Post by jroorda » Thu May 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi mguterl,
Once you have parsed the resume you get back the hrxml and translated the hrxml into the Bullhorn dto you can make the successful save and create a candidate record.
The only thing diffrent about the description field is that you have to put in a header before putting the html into that field.
Here is an example below:

<description><![CDATA[<DIV>

enter HTML code into here 

</DIV>]]></description>