Bullhorn API Keys

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

intgcard
User

Bullhorn API Keys

Post by intgcard » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 pm

We are interested in bullhorn integration for couple of our potential customers, we are just wondering how we can get the API keys? I reviewed the documentation on this, but our organization is not large enough to go for a bullhorn partnership and we haven't acquired these customers to ask API keys. Is there any other alternative to build this integration between our software and bullhorn? Please advise.

Many thanks in advance

s.emmons
User

Re: Bullhorn API Keys

Post by s.emmons » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi intgcard,

Unfortunately there is not. API keys can be generated by admin users in Bullhorn, provided the company is enabled for our WebServices API. But that key and set of credentials would have to be provided by the client to you.

I recommend getting in touch with our Marketplace team as they may be able to provide a way to do this and answer any other questions you may have. You can contact them at partners@bullhorn.com

You can also fill out the partner application form http://marketplace.bullhorn.com/partner-application and a Marketplace representative should follow up with you.

I hope this helps!
Sam Emmons
Enterprise Team Lead
BULLHORN
US Support 617-478-9126

ashwani786
User

Post by ashwani786 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:20 pm

intgcard wrote:We are interested in bullhorn integration for couple of our potential customers, we are just wondering how we can get the API keys? I reviewed the documentation on this, but our organization is not large enough to go for a bullhorn partnership and we haven't acquired these customers to ask API keys. Is there any other alternative to build this integration between our software and bullhorn? Please advise.

Many thanks in advance
intgcard wrote:We are interested in bullhorn integration for couple of our potential customers, we are just wondering how we can get the API keys? I reviewed the documentation on this, but our organization is not large enough to go for a bullhorn partnership and we haven't acquired these customers to ask API keys. Is there any other alternative to build this integration between our software and bullhorn? Please advise.

Many thanks in advance

Dijinraj
User

Post by Dijinraj » Mon May 13, 2013 5:23 am

I registered in http://marketplace.bullhorn.com/partner-application to get API Key. But i didn't get any reply. I mailed also.
Is there any way to get Bullhorn API key for developers?

Many thanks in advance

Dijinraj
User

Post by Dijinraj » Wed May 15, 2013 6:38 am

This is the reply i got form Bullhorn team.

Unfortunately we do not have API Keys and Sandboxes for non-marketplace partners. We encourage those development shops that are not official partners to work directly with our enterprise edition customers who have the ability to cut their vendors an API key directly.