Constrain by JobBoardList

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

blackairplane
User

Constrain by JobBoardList

Post by blackairplane » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 am

I have built an integration with the SOAP API for a company's job board. I am getting all of the job listings successfully, but they would like to only show job listings associated with "Corporate Job Board". My query includes the following WHERE statement:

Code: Select all

isDeleted=0 AND isOpen=1 AND status='Accepting Candidates' AND jobBoardList LIKE '%Corporate Job Board%'
However, I am not receiving any results. I've confirmed that there are jobs associated with this board, but I've found that no listings are actually returning a value for the jobBoardList key. Am I missing something on this?

Thanks for your help!

s.emmons
User

Re: Constrain by JobBoardList

Post by s.emmons » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi blackairplane,

The field you need to use for "Corporate Job Board" postings is the isPublic field. This maps to the Bullhorn Career Portal, which is an out-of-the-box job board solution we offer to our clients. Many clients who move to a custom developed solution still use the workflow of publishing jobs in Bullhorn via this method, which the APIs can utilize by calling the isPublic field.

isPublic has 3 values
-1 = Published - Submitted
0 = Unpublished
1 = Published - Approved

When you publish a job in Bullhorn to the Corporate Job Board, the tag on the JobOrder DTO will change to <isPublic>1<isPublic>

So you will want to modify your where clause from above to the following:

Code: Select all

isDeleted=0 AND isOpen=1 AND status='Accepting Candidates' AND isPublic=1
Sam Emmons
Enterprise Team Lead
BULLHORN
US Support 617-478-9126

blackairplane
User

Re: Constrain by JobBoardList

Post by blackairplane » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Awesome. This seemed to work. Thanks friend!