isDeleted property for items on a tearsheet?

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

srookey
User

isDeleted property for items on a tearsheet?

Postby srookey » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:10 pm

If items (candidates, jobs, or client contacts) are deleted from a tearsheet, does this flag an isDeleted property somewhere?

I can see how to retrieve inserted/updated/deleted tearsheets, then retrieve their associations (candidates, client contacts and jobs), but this just provides an array of association IDs. I'm not seeing a TearsheetCandidateDTO, for example. Where would I see whether the associated candidates have been deleted from the tearsheet? If I retrieve the CandidateDTO, I would see whether that candidate is deleted from Bullhorn, but not from the tearsheet.

Thanks!

~ Sandra

srookey
User

Re: isDeleted property for items on a tearsheet?

Postby srookey » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Anyone, please?

We are replicating our BH data into a SQL database. If a tearsheet is added, then later some people or jobs are removed from it, we need to be able to "catch" those deletions and adjust our database accordingly.

My only idea is, if a tearsheet is updated, to query our database for all the people and jobs associated with that tearsheet, delete those rows, then fetch the new list of associations for the tearsheet and add them back in to our database.

Is there a better way?

~ Sandra
~ Sandra

Return to “Webservices API”