Having isssues with the tutorial. - 02371835

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

jzhang74
User

Having isssues with the tutorial. - 02371835

Postby jzhang74 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:05 pm

Not really familiar with webservices and company task me to go through the tutorials.

http://developer.bullhorn.com/Getting_S ... s_and_Java

Ran the debugger after step 29 and got:

Code: Select all

Exception in thread "main" com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.ServerSOAPFaultException: Client received SOAP Fault from server: Bad session object! Please see the server log to find more detail regarding exact cause of the failure.
   at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(Unknown Source)
   at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(Unknown Source)
   at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.StubHandler.readResponse(Unknown Source)
   at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.db.DatabindingImpl.deserializeResponse(Unknown Source)
   at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.db.DatabindingImpl.deserializeResponse(Unknown Source)
   at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy33.query(Unknown Source)
   at GettingStartedWithWebServices.main(GettingStartedWithWebServices.java:35)

how do I find the server log and/or fix this issue? Thanks.

dfilla
User

Re: Having isssues with the tutorial. - 02371835

Postby dfilla » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:42 am

Hello jzhang74,

This is David with Bullhorn Support. From the error you shared, it appears that the session object you were using may have been expired or no longer valid. Session tokens are only valid for 5 minutes, so you will need a fresh token to return correct results.

I hope this helps clarify this. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reply and I will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Return to “Webservices API”