How to show ONLY "Published - Submitted" (-1) in Angular Career Portal - 02429437

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

SierraKiloIndigo
User

How to show ONLY "Published - Submitted" (-1) in Angular Career Portal - 02429437

Postby SierraKiloIndigo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:54 am

I have tried many different ways to only show "Published - Submitted" jobs in the portal by modifying:
https://github.com/bullhorn/career-port ... service.js

I am able to modify the query to only pull certain job types "Direct Hire" etc , but isPublic does not seem to work. Has anyone done this successfully? Can anyone with a bit more experience with the portal code have any snippets to help me out? I have spent hours on this. I have tried adding isPublic:-1, isPublic=-1, to the where clause and the query. Among many other various attempts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :P

jwheeler
User

Re: How to show ONLY "Published - Submitted" (-1) in Angular Career Portal - 02429437

Postby jwheeler » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Hello,

The Public-Rest API can only view jobOrders that are set to "Published-Approved". This is a default parameter built into the Public-REST API. In order to pull jobOrders that are not "Published-Approved", you will need to use our Standard REST API. This has an authentication process and a wider variety of access to the database. In order to use the standard REST API, an authorized contact with your company will need to reach out to Bullhorn Support and request REST API credentials.

Thanks!

Return to “Webservices API”