Editing Corporate Users

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

mccaddona
User

Editing Corporate Users

Post by mccaddona » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:11 am

Hi,

We're trying to update a corporate user's email address, the UI will not allow us to modify this as we don't have access to the 'Users' tab as found in the documentation. when trying to update via the API we get the following validation message:

'Operation UPDATE not allowed on entity CorporateUser'

we are logged in to a sandbox environment as an admin. can you assist with this?

have tried logging a ticket with bullhorn customer support, but get a login error, even though we are logged in.

pmularski
Bullhorn Support Staff

Re: Editing Corporate Users

Post by pmularski » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:45 am

Greetings Mccaddona,

For the update you are attempting, you would need to complete this adjustment within the application. If you do not have User menu access within the client environment, you could have the client you are working with contact Bullhorn Support in order to have your usertype updated. If this is for your own Sandbox, I can make this update for you, but I will work through the Account Contact I have in our system. To complete this request, I would contact that person directly.

If none of these scenarios fit what you are currently trying to accomplish, please let me know.

-Pat
Patrick Mularski
Senior Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
Bullhorn Support Contact Numbers
US: 617-478-9126
UK: 44 800 032 2848
Australia: 61 28 073 5089
International: 617-478-9131