Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's Webservices API suite
Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:54 am
We have a few more questions.
1. Which file types does ParseResume support?
2. How would we record the jobs to which candidate has applied via the client's web site? Would Job Web Responses work for this? Is there an API to add to this list?
3. How does the client indicate which jobs should be posted to their web site? When query JobOrder using the following flags, I receive ids = null. If I remove isPublic, I believe I receive the full list of jobs (51). The client only wants to currently make public (publish) JobOrder #439.
Code: Select all
GiGiSharedSites.com.bullhornstaffing.api.dtoQuery jobOrderListQuery = new GiGiSharedSites.com.bullhornstaffing.api.dtoQuery();
jobOrderListQuery.entityName = "JobOrder";
jobOrderListQuery.maxResults = 20;
jobOrderListQuery.maxResultsSpecified = true;
jobOrderListQuery.where = " isDeleted = 0 and isOpen = 1 and isPublic = 1 ";
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:57 pm
Response for question #1:
The following file types are supported for the legacy parseresume page.
•PDF (text-based only)
•Word (.doc and .docx)
•RTF (Rich Text Format)
Response for question #2:
a. In order for you to "apply" a candidate to a job, you must create and save a JobSubmission entity.
b. You can specify the source in the JobSubmission DTO to specify "web".
c. Not exactly sure what you mean by the third part of the second question group. Are the above two answers sufficient? If not, can you rephrase the question?
Response for question #3:
a. When the client edits a JobOrder in the GUI, they can select "Published - Submitted" for the Job Board Publishing configuration item. It looks like they already did this for JobOrder #439.
b. Change the where clause to look for isPublic = -1. This will return only published jobs.
Let me know if you have any other questions or if anything is not clear.