Duplicate Report with SQL Backup

Post questions on how to interpret your Bullhorn SQL Server backup of your Database.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons

chris.fitzgerald
User

Duplicate Report with SQL Backup

Post by chris.fitzgerald » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:42 am

Hello,

I am trying to replicate a report that was produced by one of our recruiters using Bullhorn. This report shows the following measures:

Pre-Screens 296
Technical Interviews 210
Client Submissions 40
Client Interviews 60
Subsequent Interviews 0
Offers 1
Hires 81
Starts 21

I've been able to get the Client Interviews measure through BH_Activity and BH_Schedule. I also noticed that when I add the Offers, Hires, and Starts I get 103 which is what BH_Activity shows for Recruiting Placement. However I now see on the forum that BH_Activity should not be used. 103 also shows up as the number of records with a status of Placed from BH_JobResponse_History. I've taken a look at BH_Placement and BH_PlacementHistory but neither of those tables get me to 103. These could all be coincidental though.

I can't seem to find the measures from the front end report anywhere. When using BH_Schedule (as recommended in a forum post) the only Types I see are Call, Follow-up Call, Interview, and Meeting. Where can I find these dimensions and measures?

Thanks
Chris

apsmith
Site Admin

Re: Duplicate Report with SQL Backup

Post by apsmith » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Chris,

Many reports pull statistics such as you are looking at in different ways with different filters based on a variety of factors. So it is hard to give you an exact query for that report.

Our support or PS teams (if the report was custom) should be able to give you a breakdown of the report in question.
Andrew Smith
Director, Technical Operations
Developer Forum Admin