BH Backup questions

Post questions on how to interpret your Bullhorn SQL Server backup of your Database.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons

diptirajput
User

BH Backup questions

Post by diptirajput » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Hi Team,
It would be great if you could answer below questions regarding Bullhorn DB backup of MyWorld ?
1.Many required tables are from BULHORN_MASTER database whereas we have got only BULHORN7030 backup.We cant access these tables. for eg. view BH_Country. Could you please suggest on this how to get same tables in BULHORN7030 backup?

2.For documents, for eg. client corporation files, there are documents only for 2 months in backup db files. Will the full set of documents available on go-live db backup cut?

3.How to get job documents?db backup has only client corporation and candidate documents.

Thanks

apsmith
Site Admin

Re: BH Backup questions

Post by apsmith » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:28 am

1.) The lookup information that you require can be pulled from the system in various simple reports. Please contact support to make sure that you have access.

2.) A standard backup contains the shorter amount of requests. If you require all files, that is a different type of backup that can be provide.

3.) Documents linked to jobs are linked to the contact associated with that job as the primary link.
Andrew Smith
Director, Technical Operations
Developer Forum Admin

diptirajput
User

Post by diptirajput » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Thanks much for the reply Andrew.
1.) The lookup information that you require can be pulled from the system in various simple reports. Please contact support to make sure that you have access. :

Could you please tell process to reach out to support for getting access of this information?
I was told by Amber Pratt from Bullhorn that I need to raise ticket on this forum to get the information.

Thanks,
Dipti

apsmith
Site Admin

Post by apsmith » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:06 am

Sorry for the confusion, I have asked support to reach back out to you with the correct information.
Andrew Smith
Director, Technical Operations
Developer Forum Admin