We are now 2 months into the PowerFill Beta. Thanks to your feedback and partnership through this process, we have learned a great deal about what's working, what's not, and great ideas for the future.
Based on this input, we are making some important changes to the product this week. These changes are planned to take effect this Tuesday (05/18) at approximately 5pm EST.
Some of the highlights of this release include:
- The ability to post your job to a wider audience via a bulletin board model.
- Important changes to the way partners are discovered. Companies will be allowed to set their own preferences for jobs which they want to receive and submit candidates.
- Streamlined workflows for sending a job to PowerFill, discovering partners, and accessing your jobs.
- Streamlined workflows for sending a candidate to PowerFill, submitting them to partners, and accessing previously submitted candidates.
- Changes to the user interface to simplify the collaboration and messaging.
We will be hosting a few webinar sessions this week to provide you with an overview of these changes. We will also review the current state of the beta, a summary of our findings to date, and ideas for the future.