If any one has tried this solution, Can you please share your experience.
it would have been nice to have built in integration with trixbox / fonality click-to-call etc...as this VOIP is the current / next generation telephony.
in absence of such feature, I am willing to have a developer work on below customization. if any one trued such approach, please let me know.
I would like to have user setup a tearsheet.
2) have a local script on PC to pull contacts from tearsheet ( name passed as parameter)
3) have tapi start dialing each number.
4) if it goes to VM. have TAPI leave a message, ( conditional check in the script)
5) using Addnote API, add a note on contact record that we left a message.
6) if call does go thru, give user a pop-up text box to type in their comments ( conditional, based on TAPI return status)
7) use Addnote API to add this note.
and keep rolling thru the list.