Send links to automatically fill actions on BullHorn

All questions pertaining to anything e-mail related IE Inbound, Outbound, Filters, etc

Moderators: StaffingSupport, BullhornSupport

lokuber
User

Send links to automatically fill actions on BullHorn

Postby lokuber » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:03 am

Hi

We are a recruting company and we were thinking about a new feature/process (or maybe it's already available in BullHorn) that could really improve our workflow :
Basically, we want to send an email to all of our candidates . In this email, every candidate would have 2 choices. He could click on "YES" I'm available and it would update automatically one field on BullHorn or he could click on "NO" and then we know he is not available .

If this is not possible throught BullHorn, I wanted to know if there was any way to send an email with custom params(with md5, sha1 encryption or custom encryption to protect access to someone else profile) from BullHorn because we would need to redirect users to a special webpage on our website so that they could fill their availabilities if it cannot be done with Bullhorn directly.
All of the params would be in the URL (GET parameters) like so for example :

Code: Select all

https://{WEBSITE}/{PAGE}/?id=ENCRYPTED_BH_ID&state=NOT_AVAILABLE

Thank you

pmularski
Bullhorn Support Staff

Re: Send links to automatically fill actions on BullHorn

Postby pmularski » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:14 am

Good Morning Lokuber,

While that functionality does not specifically exist in Bullhorn. I would suggest adding this product enhancement request into the Bullhorn Feedback Portal.

That is the primary location for our users to provide this type of positive enhancement requests.
Patrick Mularski
Senior Enterprise Support Analyst
B U L L H O R N
Staffing and Recruiting Software, On Target, On Demand
Bullhorn Support Contact Numbers
US: 617-478-9126
UK: 44 800 032 2848
Australia: 61 28 073 5089
International: 617-478-9131

Return to “General Email”