ERD of bullhorn tables

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

martingoon
User

ERD of bullhorn tables

Post by martingoon » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:55 pm

Is there an ERD or other document that explains the foreign keys / linkages between the tables in more detail?

Here are some of the goals I’m trying to accomplish:

• GET all active jobs associated with a ClientCorporation (does this have to happen via a CorporateUser?)
• ADD a new Candidate with a ClientCorporation owner (does this have to happen via a CorporateUser?)
• Determine if a candidate has already been added to a ClientCorporation / JobOrder

Thanks for your time and help,

Marty Goon

zgonza
User

Re: ERD of bullhorn tables

Post by zgonza » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:42 pm

Hello,

Presently, there is not documentation detailing the relations between different entities. I have inserted your inquiries below and provided an answer to the best of my understanding. Before we delve into that I wanted to preface that a CorporateUser is the user logged into and user Bullhorn at any given moment.

• GET all active jobs associated with a ClientCorporation (does this have to happen via a CorporateUser?) - This information can be pulled but jobs are not owned by a CorporateUser but by a client contact.
• ADD a new Candidate with a ClientCorporation owner (does this have to happen via a CorporateUser?) - ClientCorporations are not related to candidates so a candidate cannot be added with or based on a ClientCorporation.
• Determine if a candidate has already been added to a ClientCorporation / JobOrder - A candidate would not be added to a corporation. I believe for something like this you would specifically look to see what submissions that candidate has and the submission would relate directly to a job and company.

Best,

martingoon
User

Post by martingoon » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:06 pm

Thanks for the response zygonza,

Ok, let me try to clarify my questions one at a time.

1. You mentioned that jobs belong to ClientContacts. Does this mean that a ClientCorporation has one/many ClientContacts and that ClientContacts have one/many JobOrders associated with them? Does this query give me all the JobOrders associated with a ClientCorporation? https://rest91.bullhornstaffing.com/res ... ation.id=4 AND isOpen=true&fields=title,id

2. So ClientCorporations are not related to candidates. Does this mean that Candidates are only related to JobOrders via Submissions? So to add a new candidate to a JobOrder I would add a candidate and then add a submission for that candidate to the JobOrder? If candidates are only related to JobOrders how can a candidate be disqualified from a particular JobOrder while being maintained as a potential future hire for the ClientCorporation? (Pipelined Candidates).

Is there any plan to release a thorough ERD of how these entities interact?

Thanks much

martingoon
User

Post by martingoon » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:07 pm

Thanks for the response zygonza,

Ok, let me try to clarify my questions one at a time.

1. You mentioned that jobs belong to ClientContacts. Does this mean that a ClientCorporation has one/many ClientContacts and that ClientContacts have one/many JobOrders associated with them? Does this query give me all the JobOrders associated with a ClientCorporation? https://rest91.bullhornstaffing.com/res ... ation.id=4 AND isOpen=true&fields=title,id

2. So ClientCorporations are not related to candidates. Does this mean that Candidates are only related to JobOrders via Submissions? So to add a new candidate to a JobOrder I would add a candidate and then add a submission for that candidate to the JobOrder? If candidates are only related to JobOrders how can a candidate be disqualified from a particular JobOrder while being maintained as a potential future hire for the ClientCorporation? (Pipelined Candidates).

Is there any plan to release a thorough ERD of how these entities interact?

Thanks much

martingoon
User

Post by martingoon » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:48 pm

Good afternoon,

I’m in need of Insert permissions on the Lead table in our sandbox environment. We will also require this in production for our integration when the time comes to go live.

iHire LLC

admin user: ihire.admin
sandbox admin user: ihire.admin.s

Thanks,