Candidate Certification

Forum for users and developers of Bullhorn's API service.

Moderators: StaffingSupport, s.emmons, BullhornSupport

leonardosalatino
User

Candidate Certification

Post by leonardosalatino »

Hi,
I'm trying to move a Candidate file attachment to the Candidate credentials tab. I found this in the API reference

Move/Copy a file from a candidate to a certification file attachment
POST {restUrl}/entity/Candidate/{candidateId}}/{candidateFileId}}/fileAttachments/(move|copy)/toCertification

But it is not working. I validated that my candidate id and candidate file id are correct; and tried with "move" and with "copy". I always get the same result saying "Unknown or badly structured command".

How can I make this work? I need to create an automation that runs once per day and moves the new candidate file attachments to the credentials tab.

Thanks!
Attachments
api reference.jpg
api reference.jpg (45.05 KiB) Viewed 18953 times
api error.jpg
api error.jpg (76 KiB) Viewed 18953 times
ytorres
User

Re: Candidate Certification

Post by ytorres »

The call looks correct. I snagged it from dev tools doing the operation in the front end and tested with a BhRestToken generated from our end and the call was successful so it's not an internal only call. We would need to check the API user entitlements and the Private Label for the corporation. I recommend creating a ticket with Support.
leonardosalatino
User

Post by leonardosalatino »

This is not a prod client so I cannot create a BH support ticket. Is there someone I can ask about this in slack?
Thanks
babshire
User

Post by babshire »

Hello,

The call is correct except for one small detail, instead of the ampersand here: toCertification&BhRestToken it needs to be a question mark like so: toCertification?BhRestToken